So now that the dust has settled, this is the superior exchange, yes?

So now that the dust has settled, this is the superior exchange, yes?

For getting in yes. Although you can only buy three currencies.

Poloniex is the best exchange for normal trading and holding.

Yobit has the most currencies and is the best for pumping and dumping alts like Trumpcoin.

easily only pajeet shills and russian goons diasgree

Kraken, if you want quicker and higher fiat deposits.

loaded poloniex once
>down
nope

Yes. The defacto exchange with the only 3 coins you will need with some of the biggest developers and backing.

It's the only exchange that my cucked state allows me to use fiat on, so I guess

Yeah, I feel like these three (BTC, ETH, LTC) are the only real ones with a future right now.

>implying ripple isn't Jupitering rn

does kraken have a mobile app

I have accounts at 3 exchanges. I recommend doing this for max flexibility with your holdings

No

They'll take your money immediately and you'll receive your coins in 2-4 weeks. Fuck Coinbase.

what's the alternative then?

Just get a debit card you fucking pleb.
You only have to wait days of ur using the bank wire

Damn 2-4 weeks for US citizens?
Takes 24-48 hrs in EU, also never buy with debit like says, the fees are going to eat you alive (not to mention half of the time the transaction doesn't go through, stupid fraud prevention >500€)

all my transactions have been instant with the exception of my first Litecoin purchase

How's Gatehub? I want to try it to get some XRP in it

Exchange? hahaha, no.
It's a good wallet, and a good means of putting your normie-bucks in, but as soon as you do, transfer that capital to something half decent. (personally i'm using Poloniex and fucking loving it, plus that night theme is the sex).

Gemini. Only has ETH and BTC though.

Fees are lower too.

How do I get into Ripple? Complete noob to all this

Transfer your BTC/ETH/LTC to a proper exchange like Kraken/Poloniex

yes

>poloniex
meme exchange

Are Coinbase and GDAX the same thing?

>and you'll receive your coins in 2-4 weeks.

I got mine almost immediately. Coinbase still sucks though, wouldn't recommend it.

I prefer bittrex to trade altcoins, but i recently just gave up because im bad at day trading

kraken is my go to ethereum purchase exchange, they have low prices, low fees and is pretty comfy

i only ever use coinbase for emergency dip purchases, that 4% fee is horrific, but it is instant so i dont mind it tbqh
Just dont ever ever sell on coinbase, kraken is much better, 1.5% fee vs 0.16-0.24% fee, way way bigger withdraw limit on kraken, if you are tier 3 verified, which is pretty easy to get, just takes a week or two to process

My debit card number got stolen shortly after using coinbase to buy some btc. Anyone else have that problem?

>2-4 weeks
What the fuck kind of orders are you placing that it takes that long? My last purchase was about $1,500 and it took a week tops

>observe everybody constantly talk about using coinbase
>finally get verified on gemini
>daily limits double that of the monthly limit on coinbase
>fees considerably lower
>the coins are cheaper

I feel so smart

>Poloniex is the best exchange for normal trading and holding.

Polo fucking scares me with their USDT bullshit. Seems like they're trying to secure themselves and their flimsy books against a run on fiat. With their market share, that's downright nightmarish.

For gemini what is the verification process like. What do you need to verify?