www.games2gether.com
>Planets Stats
imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
>Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
>Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA
>Comics
wiki.endless-space.com/comics
>Soundtrack
soundcloud.com/flybyno/sets/endless-space-2-soundtrack
>ES2 prequel
www.games2gether.com/endless-legend/forum/6-game-design/thread/3572-the-last-flight-of-the-gray-owl

ENDLESS LEGEND
>Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
>Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com
endless-legend.wikia.com

STALEARIS
>Pastebin:
pastebin.com/YHdisqem
>Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com
>The Development of Stellaris en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_hell

CIVILIZATION
>Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2
play.freeciv.org
>Civ IV XML fix
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
>Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
>Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
>Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
>Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
>Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
>District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District

ALPHA CENTAURI
>Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

DISTANT WORLDS : UNIVERSE
pastebin.com/hubsc3ZS

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=910751973
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=822305739
youtube.com/watch?v=w0cGES2rcDE
steamcommunity.com/games/289070/announcements/detail/1662261735494326654
youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for polluting galactic purity

>xenophobe
>egalitarian
really makes me think

I want to interbreed with alien species

I somehow just got a cyborg Chosen One

Humans aren't even psychic in this game, wtf?

Aurora C# when

How am I supposed to fap to these portraits Wiz??

>AI sticks thousands of troops outside this city
>his army takes up half of the entire flood plain
>it has been there for over 100 turns because he brought nothing to breach the walls

Where would you settle your next city?

The hilltop directly across the river from those spices to your west

> gain telepathy
> unfortunately it mostly just means you can tell when anyone's jacking off to you anywhere in the galaxy

Sadly it doesn't mean "hates all aliens equally". Xenophobe faction demands are directly opposed to egalitarian faction demands.

Which is fucking retarded,

It should just mean that you consider all members of your species to be equal but don't give a shit about xenos

Egalitarian is only directly opposed to the supremacist xenophobe faction. Since that empire is isolationist it's main faction is going to be the xenophobe isolationist faction which has demands that are compatible with egalitarian.

The real retarded thing here is why the fuck is Xenophobe the only ethic with multiple faction types.

I'd like that; an egalitarian faction that is pro democracy and wants maximum rights for it's home species but doesn't care either way about xenos.

There should be more subfactions, with one for every ethic combination. Would also like them to migrate internally within the empire more aggressively, gather themselves together and try to form their own sectors or rebel. Something to do during midgame.

>when you're so xenophobic that you refuse to exterminate xenos because that would involve minimal contact with them

I don't understand why aren't the individualists anymore.

The faction/ethics system is so sadly underutilized. Unfortunately while Pdox might fix that, it will probably cost $20.

>Germany is my only friend
:3

Should I wait and gather more forces or should I just go for it?

GOD
EMPERORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRess

Vassalize the shit out of them

Is Biological Ascension just having more species traits? Isn't it more boring than the other two types?

Also, my admiral is the chosen one

It might be more boring, but it's also very practical.

Because people complained, correctly, that individualism and authoritarianism aren't mutually exclusive, so Pdox changed the name to egalitarianism, which is also retarded because egalitarianism isn't mutually exclusive with authoritarianism either, but apparently paradrones don't give enough of a shit about that anymore. They should have renamed it to Liberalism or Libertarianism, or renamed Authoritarianism to Elitism, especially considering that the Authoritarianism ethic in Stellaris is all about slavery rather than absolute state power.

So in my third stellaris game I've won my first war to conquer planets and now I have all these planets full of unhappy slaves, what do besides drive costs up even further by building robot armies to repress them? Also the planets don't match my species type so I can't really take over

Eat them

>that individualism and authoritarianism aren't mutually exclusive
Collectivist, not authoritarian.
Which IMO, it actually worked better that the mess that is egalitarian/authocratic.

Build the slave processing factory and gene-mod them to be happier.

Stellaris portraits are just clothes on top of a naked creature model right? Can I get a naked species playable? I noticed ingame pre-sapient species are naked

Ah yeah I forgot that authoritarian was originally collectivist, though if I remember correctly they changed the name because people were moaning about the fact that collectivist was the slavery ethos. They should just change it to a supremacist/elitist-liberal-libertarian axis, since that axis is all about slavery vs individual autonomy. The problem is they're trying to shoe-horn political and social systems together into one group of ethics.

Ironically, won't a egalitarian society just be neutral in the xeno axis? Neither favors the original not the new species.

But user there ARE mods that do that. They aren't even hard to find.But user there ARE mods that do that. They aren't even hard to find.

Link please

Stop being lazy

>unfortunately

Problem is people don't read the descriptions, just name. The same way they are confused about materialism.

Ethos is supposed to be a deviation from the neutral stance. Like:
All xenos are evil - Some xenos are ok some are not - All xenos are great
Souls don't exist/matter - Souls might exist I guess - Souls don't matter
Government sucks and common good is a lie - Government is sometimes OK - Government is great and you should be its bitch.

Hence forced labour. Now it's just stupid and leftovers are sippling in, like Materialist-Individualist greeting doesn't make sense anymore.

>Materialist-Individualist greeting
"This is user speaking" one?

>They aren't even hard to find.
>Link please

Here are two since I am nice. I know I have at least five that add stuff. I'll leave the other three for you to find. Good stuff is added monthly both on steam workshop and other places you should at least semi regularly check around.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=910751973
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=822305739

Yeah, it's supposed to be a reference to Atlas Shrugged and made sense for Ind-Mat because that's what Rand advocated, but she's in no way an "egalitarian"

the general idea behind the ethics was ok, they just got the naming wrong.
authoritarian should be "hierarchical" which would be opposed to egalitarian.

exactly, which is why you could have egalitarians that fall on either side of the spectrum. Egalitarianism is ultimate about giving all people with in a society equal treatment under the law and equal opportunity to succeed. It doesn't really have any thing to do with how that society views outsiders, you could have xenophobic egalitarians that believe that all within their country should be treated equally but that allow aliens into the nation would somehow taint or alter the nation in such a way that egalitarianism is no longer possible, or that alien powers might be fundamentally incompatible and have goals that run contrary to their ideal of equal treatment. On the other hand you could have xenophilic egalitarians that believe equality should be spread to all and enjoyed by all including those from other nations, or that alien and differing perspectives, and the equal treatment of which would strengthen society, or that equal treatment of all extends to how the nation treats other nations. Ultimately egalitarianism has nothing to do with how a society feels about outsiders, though it changes the lens through which they process those feelings.

>like Materialist-Individualist greeting doesn't make sense anymore
i think what happens is a combination of two ethics isnt just 1+1 according to paradox.
they could flesh it out by more adding specific combination civics eg inward perfection. for the others that dont have civics its just rp

>especially considering that the Authoritarianism ethic in Stellaris is all about slavery rather than absolute state power.

Fucking this. All I want is a "Everyone is just a cog in the machine work for the betterment of the empire. Play your role and all will be well, step out of line and you will die." But all the bonuses are slavery based. I actually really dislike slaver EXCEPT when its slaving xeno's only but THAT requires xenophobe with is fucking retarded. Some xeno may be nice and may be integrated into the empire for their inherent traits. Others are useless and only fit for the mines.

>All I want is a "Everyone is just a cog in the machine work for the betterment of the empire. Play your role and all will be well, step out of line and you will die."
So the stereotypical Asian?

youtube.com/watch?v=w0cGES2rcDE

*wails at you in cree*

Yes but with the empire actually bettering their lives. I actually like making my people happy. But I still want the "You were born to be a fry cook. You aptitude is that of a fry cook. Play your role and you will live a nice long life. Step out of line and your life is forfeit.

Well, empires actually improved the average man's life. It's just that our western society are much more individualistic, so becoming just a cog in the machinery is considered to be awful.
But I understand what you want, and I kinda agree.

Ultimately I think they need to just separate the slavery-personal liberty dichotomy from the centralized-decentralized state power dichotomy. Having slaves should not mean that I can be a democracy, slave owning democracies were fucking all over the place just 200 years ago, just the same being an Empire or Kingdom shouldn't mean I can't allow my subject a large amount of personal autonomy.

May I have an essential mod suggestion?

They should just make slave-ownership a civic at this point.

Not even ayys can resist voting for the Azn waifu

>just the same being an Empire or Kingdom shouldn't mean I can't allow my subject a large amount of personal autonomy.

Literally Denmark and the vikings. The king literally only required that his subjects be able to muster forces for the defense of the kingdom mostly against the franks. Outside of that? Do whatever you and your town/village/holdings want.

I really want to make a civic that makes your empire named after its ruler, but I can't come up with actual gameplay bonuses.

BRAVO FIRAXIS

>men will be on Mars in our lifetime
how does this make you feel anons? makes me feel happy and quite /comfy/. I can almost see myself watching the takeoff with my as-yet unborn kids.

Which is exactly what Colectivism-Individualism was suppose to be, but they wanted to keep their fucking slave bonus so they fucked it up anyway.

Actually the burn missed a bit
The Tesla will pass Mars and go into the asteroid belt

probably increase unity. or maybe decreases ethic diversion or whatever the fuck they call it when your pops drift away and adopt ethics counter to your government. also maybe throw in some bonus for your leader like faster XP gain

>>men will be on Mars in our lifetime
lol

> thinking that Falcon Heavy is some sort of game-changer
It's got less lift capacity than the old Saturn V.
We're still in Regressive Tech atm user

HEEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

i'm not talking about the Falcon Heavy. I know that the Saturn V had less thrust, was smaller, and overall was less powerful than the FH. i'm thinking generally.

what got me excited initially was that DRUMPFF asked NASA to start a serious Mars exploration program to get people there, with using another Moon landing as a potential warmup. while i know there's no fucking way it'll happen within the proposed timetable, especially unless NASA gets a big bump in funding, i'm still confident there will be serious shit within the next 50 years maximum.

flip Saturn V and FH in the second sentence because i'm a dumbass

In case anyone actually cares or plays civ 6 at this point they released the patch to the base-game before the expansion launches tomorrow.
steamcommunity.com/games/289070/announcements/detail/1662261735494326654

What we need is China announcing that they want to establish a Mars colony. Good ol' space race.

NASA is already working on the SLS which is actually bigger than the Saturn V and should go into testing next year. NASA has been working on a manned flight to Mars since Bush 2, it's just taken them awhile due to their shoestring budget (which is on congress not the president). I'm totally confident NASA can meet their vague "men on Mars sometime in the 2030's" deadline.

If Civ 6 has one, one single thing going for it, it's the music.

That fucking amazing music.

I don't think that would work, your average American doesn't feel the same antagonism and existential terror towards China as they did towards the Soviets. Honestly I think you'd get better results if you had both political parties start their own space programs and compete against each other.

Did they change her skin?

She looks less brown that snapshots, thought she still looks far from the historical one.

Like this:
>Fresco at the church of Dormition in Vardzia

Come join EL game. Lobby 2/4 atm

want to go to space? here's how

3/4 now

whuddafug is EL

>energy and environment second last
Why do people underestimate that so much when it's up there in terms of importance?

Eel Lewds

because its not useful for the current administration to spend on when its changes in 7 years

Eel lewds you say? Don't ask me why I have this.

Doing that would basically destroy America as poor people and old people riot en masse and tear down the government.

What stellaris mods should i get (no replies last time)

>poor people and old people riot
you mean niggers and spics

Yes but also rednecks and baby boomers. There's a reason why neither party ever makes significant cuts to Social Security or Welfare user.

>rednecks

and by that you mean the large population of blacks in the south

>Mongolian theme using throat-singing

relevant. listen to this trash song and then read the comments lmao, literally the only redeemable part about this video
youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY

the reason is that democracy & american republic are popularity shows, so nobody makes unpopular (no matter how needed) moves.

No, he means rednecks. Since I actually live in the South, I can confirm that there are tons of white trailer trash that rely on that sweet Federal money to keep popping out meth-heads.

Neil Armstrong died today
(with Sambo on the dole)
He’s done picked up and gone away
(and Sambo’s on the dole)
We can’t afford no moonshots now
(with Sambo on the dole)
Ten years from now we’ll be broke still
(with Sambo on the dole)
The man jus’ upped my taxes
(’cause Sambo’s on the dole)
No roads, no parks, no space program
(but Sambo’s on the dole)
I wonder why he’s uppin’ me
(cause Sambo’s on the dole?)
I paid over 50 grand last year
(with Sambo on the dole)
Taxes takin’ my whole damn check,
Gangstas makin’ me a nervous wreck,
The price of food is goin’ up,
An’ as if all that crap wuzn’t enough:
Neil Armstrong died today
(with Sambo on the dole)
He’s done picked up and gone away
(but Sambo’s on the dole)
Was all that money I made las’ year
(for Sambo on the dole?)
How come there ain’t no money here?
(Hmm! Sambo’s on the dole)
Y’know I jus’ ’bout had my fill
(of Sambo on the dole)
I think I’ll sen’ the taxman’s bills,
Airmail special
(to Sambo on the dole)

Think it's just a quirk in the renderer

what's going on in that pic

Eels being lewd.

when doing the rush your neighbours strat in stellaris, does the colony have to actually finnish before you occupy it? or are you supposed to occupy it when they are building the colony?

reminds me of dragons fucking cars

I think that was from a truck that spilled a ton of hagfish onto the road in Washington a few years back.

What the fuck bleearg

Yep, found a bunch of articles for it. That means you were wrong since hagfish aren't eel, they are more closely related to lampreys (see pic related)

I always had fucking nightmares about this shit. Imagine being bitten by one, must hurt as hell