>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/omgftw/DarkSouls3CensorCheck/blob/master/censorlist.js
twitter.com/AnonBabble

second for retards unironically defending dsp

But DSP is /dsg/'s mascot

I just learned that there are people who will defend anything in 1 if they think they know why it happened even if the reason is something as retarded as enemy attacks glitching through the world or midroll backstabs.
The same people will then unironically quote 0 ADP and proud as the reason why 2 was bad.

I have no idea how they justify 3's pants on head grabs and hyperarmor grabs

a mascot to laugh at, not defend.

New to Dark Souls entirely, bought Dark Souls 3 via Humble Bundle.
It's fun as all hell, but I gotta ask about the pvp aspect.
I've been apart of the Blue Sentinels since I've got the patch from the two knights in the forest area, and now I'm in the Pontif part.
I've been called a few times, but every time there's been like 4 red phantoms and I can't find the host anywhere then they just kick my ass.
Is that those guys fucking with me or the blue phantoms in general?

Every blue Phantom is invading four NG++ Twinks while every red phantom is solo against a host, a white, two golds, two blues

War is hell

Being a blue is suffering

If you had access to any medieval weapon, shield, armor and 6 months to train,

>what's your loadout
>which souls boss do you think you could take

Keep in mind, you'll be your normal self, fat, fragile and weak stays that way, unless you state how you'll train

>no, you can't learn magic

Pic unrelated

>start a 1v3
>new dark spirit joins me for 2v3
>we kill two of them
>aldricht faithful joins us for 3v1
HOW THE TABLES HAVE TURNED.

I'm unironically starting to enjoy gank city PVP.

>cant learn magic
nigga, you really think thats gonna stop me from setting things on fire then smashing them into little bits with an axe?

did they fix the cheese bug for Iudex Gundyr?
I didn't get it to work anymore today, or do I need to get gud

>6 months to train
considering a 3rd grader can probably break me in half I think I'll be lucky to take on a hollow from the undead burg
unless I can actually actually find a way to get high on souls and get stronger that way

I'd kill Moonlight Butterfly right after I grab a couple beers tonight.

Great mace. I'm a 6'5'' giant, my reach will be ridiculous and I will smash the opposition with great centrifugal force.

You could make firebombs, molotovs flaming arrows (with real life fire physics) etc, just no guns

Embrace cold feet

[yes] [no]

Fuck off footfag, this isn't even Dark Souls related.

>cheesing the easiest boss in the game
LMAO @ this lad

no
also please fuck off with the dumb feetsies bullshit

see

>implying you can stop me from learning sacred flame.
I WILL SLAM JAM NIGGAS, THEN GIVE THEM THE BURNING TOUCH, REAL DEEP LIKE IN THEIR SOULS.

what?
its funny to do?
in fact pulling off the cheese is harder than doing the actual fight
also I disagree there are easier bosses

>easiest boss
Now Gundyr’s a joke in both forms but you can’t say shit about easy when Deacons exist. Or yhorm. Or aldrich. Or abyss watchers. That first fight is harder than all the Lords but Lothric/Lorian desu

Nah man those feet are cold
Those girls need some thigh highs

>2homos
>hard
?

Consider the following

No dude, Crystal Sages are the hardest boss in Dark Souls 3. It's a bullet hell from the wrong perspective and with no piose.

>Yhorm
Fight him without the stormruler, he's not so easy anymore. Also, Abyss Watchers is only trivial if you went to Deacons first, they can be challenging if you go straight from Road of Sacrifices to them with like a +2 weapon.

>Dark souls 3 bosses
>hard

Is it unironically faster to grind Silver Knights for ears than it is to hope for summons?

Buy throwing knives
During that phase, stand by a pillar to protect your sides, blue sages die to one throwing knife
Bully the purple
super easy

*easier than Gundyr
pay attention lad

I'm confused. People say Dark Souls 3 is the hardest game in the series. But the bosses aren't hard. And there are far less normal enemies than in Dark Souls 2. So what's hard about DaS3?

I do think it offers some pretty challenging bosses, I really struggled my first time against Pontiff since I didn't have the raw damage output to kill his shadow clone as it spawns.

can we please stop fucking around and someone please answer me, I dont care if ds3 bosses are hard or not the game is fun and thats why I am here
did they patch the cheese for Iudex yes or no? I am just curious

That post was a joke but I do struggle with them more than any other boss in the early game, thanks.

Why? What the hell is a muff?

Maybe

p***y

github.com/omgftw/DarkSouls3CensorCheck/blob/master/censorlist.js
check the full list

bagina :DDD

it's a slang term for a woman's Mystery Dungeon

It just works.

>github.com/omgftw/DarkSouls3CensorCheck/blob/master/censorlist.js
>angrypirate
>angrypenguin
>white girl
wat

>the yeti
>tony danza

angry pirate is cumming in someone's eye because dude eyepatches lmao
an angry penguin is a guy about to cum waddling around like a penguin walking
something like that

white isn't censored. But white with a space at the end is. What the fuck is even going on with this censorship?

>dog
>donkey
>jap
>japs
>xx
>xxx

All this shit and they didn't censor Guts just to fuck with unoriginal retards.

>yiff

BASED MIYAZAKI

Are spears as easy-mode in PVP as I assume they are? I've sparred with a friend a bit, she convinced me to try them out, and with no experience whatsoever with that weapon class I was absolutely fucking destroying. Infinite range, great speed, stupid hitbox, rollcatch for days. I can imagine I'd win a lot more fights using that but... it doesn't seem satisfying, like I'm cheesing my opponents.

I'm having trouble here boys. I've decided to respec my warrior to a poise king and after following some of the guides online, I don't have half the needed attributes even though I'm on the level recommended. It looks like I'm 5 or 6 points shy and I don't understand why that would be happening.

>not cheesing everything
I thought the point of PvP was to either gank or cheese everything with an op meme weapon

post your thing

The point of PVP is to crush people's hopes and dreams. And that's better done with a bottom tier weapon so they know they got completely styled on.

>cipa
>dirsa
>groe

What does those words even mean? Also
>several synonyms of the word 'pimp' are censored
>but 'pimp' isn't

QUICK post your favorite and least favorite area in the Souls games

Bad starting class maybe?

favorite: frozen eleum loyce
least favorite: shrine of amana

favourite: Anor Londo ds1

least: shrine of amane

>Favourite
Either Drangleic Castle or The Ringed City

>Least favourite
Iron Passage or Tomb of the Giants

Probably because you're warrior and not knight.

>Favorite/Least Favorite

DaS
>Oolacile/Lost Izalith
DS2
>Lost Bastille/Eleum Loyce
DS3
>Archdragon Peak/Farron Keep
Overall
>Lost Bastille/Farron Keep

>Favourite:
Shulva

>Least Favourite:
Either Smouldering Lake or Iron Passage

Care to explain why eleum loyce is your least favourite DS2 area?
I personally loved it and so did a lot of other people

It's long and it's awfully repetitive
I can't help it but feel like it's a fucking neverending slog of frozen guys that fight similarly
It also has the not-invader Maldron ambush, and the area with the other invader and the hedgehogs
the cheeky cunt that disguises as a barrel is cool though
I really like the Ivory King boss fight though, but Eleum Loyce is long as shit, it's repetitive as hell, and it's visually pretty uninteresting if you ask me, I don't get why people like it so much, maybe snow levels are just that popular

DaS
>Darkroot Garden/Lost Izalith
DaS2
>No Man's Wharf/Dragon Aerie
DaS3
>Cathedral of the Deep/Farron Keep
BB because why not
>Forbidden Woods/Cainhurst

>favorite
Basic as fuck, but anor londo
>least favorite
Brightstone Cove Tsoldora

It's probably because I don't play DS2 that much so it doesn't get too repetitive for me but usually when I play through it I absolutely am blown away by the astetics
I do admit as soon as the snow melts the areas get really crowded but I don't mind since the enemies aren't huge damage sponges with tons of poise
If you exclude horse fuck valley, it's probably the high point of ds2

>Dragon Aerie
You mean that 6 min walk up stairs area?
What's wrong with it? Surely there are worse in ds2

Too short to really be enjoyable, and can be skipped almost completely with the zipline. Also, the exploding Hollows that happen to be corrosive can be quite annoying.

I really don't like the aesthetics, probably because of DS2's graphical engine. Everything looks bland and blurred, it just feels like an uglier Anor Londo with empty pointless rooms without any decoration. Thankfully the enemies die quickly because there's a giga fuckton of them even before the snow melts

The best areas for me are definitely Bastille, Brume Tower and FoFG.
I also really like Shrine of Amana.
Those are some aesthetics I like, and I like finding new ways to deal with the area. Also the loot yo

*rolls out of your R1 R1*
ome wa mou shinderu

To train for what? Personal fulfillment?

What's the best spell for pvp and why is it Force?

because who needs to grind away at a host's healthpool while they chug estus and summon phantoms on you when you can just let gravity take care of them

because it means you have embraced verticality

Grant's 2HR2 was Wotg so the 1HR2 should've been Force, and the kick should've been Emit Force

I know I'm not the first guy to ask this, but why is DS3 so bright?
I thought 1 was a bit too dark sometimes, didn't play 2, and now in 3 it's a bit much.

You didn't adjust the brightness like the game told you to.

lol who needs contrast anyway

It said to adjust the slider until the dragon was invisible, but I could still clearly see it when it was set to 1.

I have made a mistake

I was just invading as a Mad phantom and the game didn't kick me out of the match when the boss was started (Cursed greatwood). No idea why it happen but I was messing with my bow switching it to a crossbow and realizing I had no bolts just before and after i arrived in the world.

kot is not for sexual, kot is covenant

where's the fluffy tail option?

Have you checked your monitor brightness settings? I had that issue on the PC but not on the PS4 because I was on the tv.

you want it?

Do people really sexualize the cat?

[yes]
after I take Chloanne down from the gibbet

>Lucifer
MentalCrash = Poocifer ?

>90 posts
I want to say you're improving, but I can't be sure.

oh for fucks sake

it's a .cbr of Mike Carey's Lucifer, one of my all time favourite comics, I've been re-reading it these days.

I'll probably go and work on my fics today, try to offload that energy there. I do remember what was discussed yesterday and I'll try to at least tone it down a good notch. I understand that what I'm into is pretty niche and only a few people from this general are probably into it so I'm not trying to pull any martyr / misunderstood genious cards.

oh my god fuck oooooffffff

Would I really miss out on any useful posts if I just recursive filter "foot" and "feet"?

I've had that happen as both red and purple, it just seems like an occasional bug. One time a white seemed to not be able to get into the boss fog, but after a bit of fighting me he tried again and could get in.

Nah, Lucifer only has like 5 pics of Priscilla, which he cycles over and over

>try
Don't try, do it.
>only a few people are probably into it
If by that, you mean you exclusively.
We have this same conversation every thread, just stop posting this, you stupid shit.