Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - "WE WUZ DISSAPOINTMENT AND FUCK" Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + Resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM [get Blacked.com]

>/mffg/ Tier Lists
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19KNG2wRLXp9mm4GF1dezxeQxMI7KV5MEO8FjTHVTTuE/edit?usp=sharing

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D action RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and regular updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play & offers microtransactions.*

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb (smoked)

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: minimum xp/donation points per day
Mobile Muggas: 1: 25xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp
>REMINDER to participate in Alliance Conquest!

NEWS
>3.8.0 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=1044867

>Black Panther Sale and Event Packages
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=1047232
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=1047236
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=1047229

RIP in peace Satana's lewd dance, your 5500 crystals with BP's EXTREEEEME pack + 2100 more crystals, and F2P's fairness.

Previous Dimension Rift:

Other urls found in this thread:

mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=1009867
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so how bad it is, i completely forgot to check before reset

Very bad, like 'uninstall because there is no hope' bad.

forgot this:
*Chances of getting Premium Cards, CTPs, 6* marios and isos from crystal chests
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=1009867

what is up with the 1:25xp for muggas?

also, pic related is a better despiction of the BLACKED™ Panther

>no more loading fap

fun while it lasted bros

I think I'm finally gonna uninstall, I had enough of this shit

>this update

was this dude really redpilled?

>RIP in peace Satana's lewd dance
did they remove it or something?

YES

DEAD GAME

what does she do now?

some wierd one hand in the hair thing then she switches arms

I can't wait to see how shitty the next update will be

Why you're still playing this game, user? What motivates you? At what point you're gonna say 'I quit'?

Hold up, was this him commenting on Arthur twitter memes? Lmfao

Sunk cost. I also don't play any other game.
I enjoy a lot watching the movies and playing with the characters in game. It also feels good to see big numbers and clearing shit. I've been playing since august 2015.
I still have hope for the anni, 4.0 or IW update.
If NM doesn't fix things, or at least most of the things, after these updates I am going to quit.

t. RafaMilk

I just duck in once a month to see if i can actually play the new characters without spending $50-$100

I like having a collectathon mobage to play for an hour or so a day when I'm bored at those times where I can just fiddle with my phone. As far as properties that I care enough about to get invested in, Marvel is one of the few. Sure there might be some others out there I could replace MFF with, but most that I've tried are just as if not more jew-y, and those ones don't have the benefit of over two years worth of time already invested in them.

So I'm probably just going to stick with MFF for the foreseeable future. If I stuck through 1.9.5, 2.0, and 3.6 then it'll take something pretty extreme to drop it now.

The models are really good so I like to take pics to use as reference for 3D modelling

symbirbros
the game shutting down

I have 2 6* tix, who should I get. I only have sharon at 6* so far

>Why you're still playing this game
this general keeps me coming back
>What motivates you
being better than greg, big ups and rafa
>At what point you're gonna say 'I quit'
when those 3 quit i wont have a reason to play tbqh

>Why you're still playing this game, user?
I put money into it to get Spidey 2099, my favorite Marvel character of all time. My brother and I are very valuable to the small, certainly not popular nor good alliance and I'd feel bad if I'd just dropped it.
>What motivates you?
Maybe one day I'll be top 10 with Spidey 2099, X-23 and Nico. Maybe one day we'll get Deadpool, Dr. Doom, Morbius or Night Trasher (hahaha no). I'm honestly in zombie mode atm.
I can see that there is talent and love for the characters, and most of the time it seems like the devs actually care about the experience. But then you have updates like this and realize that they're being held back by corporate decisions.
>At what point you're gonna say 'I quit'?
I'm very close to quitting, desu.
I'm gonna play DC unchained when it comes out, I think I can play both. But if DCU is considerably better OR it gets anything from Sandman or Hellblazer I'll just switch entirely.

post your roster senpai

Why not just reference the models directly? There's some guy on deviantart who extracts them all. No need to play the game.

here

>Why you're still playing this game
It is one of the few super hero games out there that is kinda fun. Though the fun is wearing down since the past updates have added little to nothing except more paywall shit.

>What motivates you?
I like to play this while doing other things like watching youtube or netflix. Nice game you don't have to put your full attention into.

>At what point you're gonna say 'I quit'?
Getting close. I have been more of a DC guy so if Unchained is good I will definitely be spending a lot less time with this. If NM actually made a good Hyperion costume I would prob play both and suck NM cock. Huge fan of superman and all of the different versions.

Not the user that asked you to post but I will give you my advice based on what I see.

Carnage, Enchantress, or Agent Venom are some of your better targets. T2ing them however can be a chore.If you don't like any of the three I suggested my distant 4th would be Hulk with his new costume.

But wait to see what the other user has to say, he might have some insight that I missed.

>warwolf buff
>daisy buff
>antivenon 4 > 5 (if time frozen)/1 (if not) > 1/5
My strikers were strange, t2 hyperion, t2 ancient one, t2 super giant, and t2 black widow. Got it on my third try, no damage proc on antivenom and no mastery on warwolf.
>why
Good distraction
>what
Getting more cute girls maxed
>quit
When every possible cute girl is in the game and I have them maxed out

well, as you only have Rouge and Ultron on 5* I'd say go with Rogue, but as she can be farmed easily (10 Genes everyday, I did that) so can be Ultron (and he's half the cost now).

Carnage and Enchantress are your best bet provided you also have lower * tickets or are on bio sub.

thanks
I was looking for a more meta kinda of choice and I dont hink I will pay any money with how little I even play it. I just dont want to waste the 6* tickets that expire in 6 days

the user that posted Agent Venom any good? I don't have any good Villain Combat Chars for ABX

Agent Venom is a hero.

Agent Venom is good, however as pointed out he is a hero. Villains tend to get the short end at least they used to. Carnage is good because he is a strong villain combat type. Agent venom is pretty boss and meta if not just outside of meta, but he is a hero so that knocks him a bit.

ABX honestly is a joke anymore. Not worth doing or pushing for until they make some changes. But if you need a villain Carnage and Enchantress are both amazing... really the three I recommended are around the same tier, just Carnage and Enchantress have a slight advantage since they are villains, and there are plenty of amazing heroes.

Wheres the trivia at

Thanks a lot, I thought he's Venom that would mean Villain. Not familiar with some spider-verse chars.

it's under 'Challenges'

>You need to spend 5.5k crystals on hard mode
>But! You ALSO need to spend crystals on Shuri and killmonger's uniforms!
>But! All those uniforms are more expensive than usual!
>But! Killmonger requires a BioSub despite the fact that he's a Z-lister!
>But! This quest pack only has three chapters to Thor Ragnarok's 5!

what in the everloving name of fuck is the point of this patch

If you want a paywall character for combat villain ABX, your best bet is to go for Carnage. If you don't want to go for a villain, Sandman would be your best option. Apocalypse is the highest scorer for the day, but I imagine Apocalypse is way off for you and isn't worth investing in purely for combat villain ABX.

I was thinking about getting the pack, but after seeing that I'm forced to rank up those uniforms I decided to pass on most of the update and just save my crystals for the next update. Might be better to save for IW because I'm expecting that to be a full blown crystal drain update.

this is the first update where i didnt purchase a single uniform or im going to buy anything for

>tfw high price unis are the norm now
>tfw infinity war is uni city
>all the korean jewery in the last few updates
it's over

hmm. I have Carnage at 1*, I don't think I'll buy Bio sub anymore. So, I guess Sandman it is.
As for Apoc, I am currently working on Jean, and I have Cable at 5/5/55, still have to unlock Scarlett Witch though.

On the side note, should i keep working on Jean(she is at 3/3/45) or I should fully rank up Cable?
Also how good is Dormu?

Unless they add a new game mode then there’s starting to become no reason to buy new unis too, just like no real incentive to rank up more and more characters

Jean is the best character in the game. Put everything else on hold until you've got her. Dormammu has been kinda powercreeped out of his top spot. He was the best character when he was released, but since then has been overtaken by the native T2s that followed.

As far as native T2s, I'd probably prioritize Dormammu over Odin or the Black Order but that's about it. Though it's worth noting that Thanos needs his uni to shine. Dormammu is better than uniless Thanos, but not as good as uni'd Thanos. And since Thanos might be getting a new, even better uni with Infinity War, it might be better to hold off on him for now too.

If you like Dormammu as a character though then feel free to rank him up. He's still great. Just that you might be better off using that on Scarlet Witch so you can then move onto Apocalypse.

Yeah, I cleared SL for the first time with out Jean or Dormammu or Apocalypse or anything so there's not much point. I need to finish Jean or Luna so I can kill Ebony Meme WBU and Thanos but beyond that there's not much reason to keep doing this shit.

Any Mobile games worth playing? I'm done with Brave Frontier and I tried Duel Links and Digimon, both of them were boring as fuck

Waiting for Carol and Jess update.

I always expected the Infinity War update to be a shitshow. It's nothing but unis for people that already have unis and unis for people that are native T2s. Ontop of all that, there's no new characters in the movie, just a mountain of unis, so they'll probably skimp on characters in favor of unis AND every uni will be MCU, which are aesthetically, overdesigned trash in most cases.

Infinity War, at least for me, has never been an update to be hype about. It's an update to try and tough it out through.

Thanks a lot! I'll go Jean -> Cable -> Scarlett Witch (Hopefully the game isn't dead by then)

>Spider-Man will get a better uni that looks better than those shitty pajamas
>it will cost 2k crystals

I hope he never gets a unit or it’s Mordo tier because I’d hate to overwrite this look

Who?

>M'Baku is in the movie
>Was important enough to include in the Cinematic Battles
>Not important enough to add as a playable character

literally why

keke

*jewke

You think the update would’ve been any better with him as a playable character? NM doesn’t give a fuck anymore.

who else /playingironically/ here?

I sticking with the game just to see how bad it can truly get.

Whats the report on the korean mobirum?

they hate it

sneaky koreans stealing our edits

>July 28th 2018

Explain this

hacker

I made my own post on NaverCafe, mentioning how the English-speaking playerbase is getting tired of NM's shit and someone replied:
>If the English player is angry, it will be a big problem.

An issue with Google Translate.

>12* ISO

>cynicucklex bought the EXXXTREME BLACKED.COM package
LMAO
M
A
O

>5500 for an uniform
>it's not even the true KANG Panther

someone on his twitch stream donated $50 and egged him to do it

why isn't cynicuck angry about this? did (((they))) get to him?

I think I finally got a good one
For who?

>3 second invincibility
you tried

Who should I work on first? Shuri or Klaw. Normally I’d waifufag but I’m pretty sure MCU Shuri's underaged so maybe I’ll husbandofag instead. It’s a shame I can’t wokr on the actually cool character because paywall

>the actually cool character because paywall

>male Titania
>actually cool

>he doesn’t want TWO Blacked Panthers

Anti-Quicksilver Wolverine

Cuck kys

>putting anything but a 5 sec invincibility on your wolverine
enjoy getting destroyed by other wolverines

>I think I finally got a good one
If this means he has nothing better, then the best use for it is on Wolverine

I fucking told you he'll goy up and buy NM's shit. This shitter is lost.

Well he has to. He can’t have a YT channel focused entirely on MFF but not have access to all the content for viewer can see

Can't believe I'm defending him but he only bought it because someone donated $50 on stream requesting he buy it. What's he gonna do, take this guy's $50 and tell him to go fuck himself? And then right before he bought it he wanted to clarify that it's a pretty shitty deal and he doesn't support NM by purchasing it.

cheeky koreans

ㅗㅗㅗ

ded

>reddit is just people saying they quit
Yeesh. This update must e really sucked for everyone

the main character from the new movie costs $100

>why you're still playing this game, user? what motivates you
cute girls being added to the game and getting uniforms for them. Clearing all 25 SL floors (when that was the highest floor) using only female characters was the high point of my time in this game. I don't care enough about the game anymore (or more specifically, supporting the game) to keep buying bio subs so there are 4 (and counting) cute girls that I will never have unlocked or at T2; this hurts.

>at what point you're gonna say "I quit"?
In a lot of ways I already have quit. Many days now I just log in to get login rewards, do quick daily auto clear stuff, and then close the app until the next day. I have other phone games I play actively, and honestly once my phone's HD space becomes an issue or MFF goes so far into the way of CoC I can't even justify opening the app anymore (but maybe its there already and I'm just blind)

shining?

>Why are you still playing?
It’s still fun to me, especially SL
>What motivates you?
Character Rankings
>When are you gonna quit?
Probably when the alliance breaks up. I don’t really wanna join a random one

yes

YouTubers are just as bad as whales, no exception.

If anything, it only gave him an excuse of "they made me buy it", so he can continue being a good goy and keep his conscience clear. Disgusting.

>another update
>another month without medusa's MU uni

I’ve already accepted the fact that we'll never get cool battle armor for Devil Dino. But at leas we got cool arm cannon and gauntlets this update. Just make cool weapons and I’m happy

>tfw been in a cycle of rerolling gears, cards, and making more chaos isos for a few months now
>and now even an uni got premium pricing
You guys think the updates just gonna get more and more predatory? Because game is seriously stagnant for me and if it's just gonna be whale updates from now on maybe it's time to actually quit.

>T2'd Medusa as soon as possible when she was released
>refrained from equipping an obelisk because her ideal obelisk might be different when the uni is released
>[SpongeBob narrator voice] over one year later
>still haven't equipped an obelisk
feelsbadman

There's always the possibility that these past updates have been lackluster and messy because a) they planned on utilising lootboxes thus forcing them to rework what they had planned for numerous updates, b) they are focusing a lot on 4.0 which will be the 3rd year anniversary and coincide with Infinity War.
It's also possible that after the acquisition of MCoC, NM is thinking "why is this Marvel game (MCoC) making almost triple this other Marvel game (MFF)", so they are attempting to elevate MFF's revenues to MCoC numbers.
I think 4.0 will be a big turning point for the game and most of its long-term players.

Bump

x2

Goddammit, only x2, now I have to grind up more biometrics to upgrade this damn gear.

Killmonger's idle stance is exactly the same as RagnThor's

He's a big guy

>rafa quitting

then you are here forever