/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[Kara no Kyokai Collaboration Event]
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2018/0206_gardenofsinners/
Period: 2018-02-08~02-22 3:59 UTC
>Campaign
3 Quartz for 15000 likes or 4000 shares
>Rate-ups
Servants: 5* Ryougi Shiki (Saber)
CE: 5* Grand Puppeteer, 5* Mature Gentleman, 4* Vivid Dance of Fists, 4* Mystic Eyes of Distortion, 3* Repeat Magic, 3* Sprinter
>Event Guide
pastebin.com/CFbJCFj5

>[The Three Knights/The Four Cavalries & EXTRA Rate up Summon (Daily) Period]
2018-02-01 04:00 - 02-08 03:59 UTC
On each day of the Rate up Summon, a different set of classes will be featured

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975

this is the thread. ignore the romafag who keeps making the same pic threads

Better thread

Post THAT Jeanne d'Arc (Alter) (Santa Lily) image!

i have like 60 golden apples

should just use them to level servants fast or gather more shit?

>Other thread has reddit hassan
>Astolfo
Lolis truly are our friends

>gae threads arent cancerous they said

>no one posting
>Romafag thread will be the one that lives because of this even though it was early

I dislike lolis but the other is the same ROMA image that gets used frequently and the other is a footfag thread. Here we are then.

ANEGO

OP here, in case the other threads gets deleted, this will still survive.
Now if the mods don't actually check the timestamp before pruning the others, and brings this one down, then it doesn't matter at all.

Asanagi rape+impregnation+mindbreak+bestiality Liz doujin when?

>Aren't those two the best damage dealers aside from archoria?
Slightly, but her NP is more spammable and she has a +50% crit damage skill that is combined with a crit star gather skill in one (because I guess DW is insane), so you slap on two 2030s on your waver / tamamo and she goes on cleanup duty. But then she has what Jets and Yagyu don't, a free NP5, a stun, and an NP charger that charges your entire team.

Dont you want Prisma Cosmos on dumb fox since her efficiency on her arts cards suck?

REAL THREAD HERE

I heard a rumour that Shiki's theme that plays during her NP won't be included as Aniplex USA does not have the license to it. Is that true?

Eat this /alter/, it might cure your cancer

leaving a hassan here to watch over you guys

Fuck off romanigger

Anego!

you would get more mileage from a crit arts card
your main deeps dealer doesnt have 9 cards

Ive seen this OP image used too much lately, I don't think I've seen this one before

No because she'll be getting her NP from arts combos mostly, and BB is going to be giving her NP anyway so for her it is actually better for Tamamo to just let BB do her thing.
On a normal setup that is the safer option yes, though on Vlad the rules change a bit too because of Vlad's insanely low star weight just giving Tamamo and Waver free crits (and thus double NP gain)

Nice OOC fanfic comics redditor.

>Shiki fags SEETHING because of Hassan

It has been proven, that the one previously called "romabro" was a redditor AND a discordfag. Hmm, I wonder who might be spamming roma threads now...

Honestly I like Arts better because it's safer and less expensive to play than Bustermemes. BB is awesome.

W
H
E
N

>His chunni marysue shit isn't fanfic oc

Why the FUCK is Drake so fucking hot?

I was looking at some Link images/videos and they really improved the 3D models. The Extella ones looked like shit. Especially Medusa's. Wada's art was fine.

Is Shiki even viable later in the artsmeme? I'd feel bad maxing her skills just to switch her with Lancelot after a few months.

BROS
WHAT IF JALTER DOESN'T COME TO ME

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

we will always be here (You), even if you hate us

King Reddit's "fans" OOC fan comic worshippers and powerlevel autists, he has no character in canon and betrays everything that made the Hassans interesting.

You may only pick one.

dumb wojakposter

that back looks weird

Why the fuck are we spamming images in this thread as well? There's another thread dedicated to it.

>the closer it is to the event, the more shit posters crop up

how are you going to react to 'gramps xd' being completely different to those dumb comics?

Drake, no question.

How do you pronounce Medb?

Onis are shit.

This.
Reminder that the lizcordniggers have admitted to be behind the gay threads months ago

Med-buh

Bustermeme isn't super costly as long as you have Merlin or borrow someone else's.
But your only good welfare option is basically mecha lizilla. Every other welfare option and you're better off just using an NP1 5 star or NP1 high tier 4 star like summer raikou / Ibaraki.

>tiddygrab
based gramps

Ill probably give both Extellas a go after Im done replaying Extra.

Speaking of Extra the translation is making me laugh my ass off
>First week Tamamo wont tell me her true name
>Literally flat out said in her skill description in her starting skill

>Hassan fags are power level fags
>Shiki fags aren't

Me dee bee

The entire TMverse is chuuni fanfic OC you absolute retard.

>pink Medusa in a pirate outfit

kys romanigger

Begone, oni.

[mʲeːv]
Fucking check wikipedia next time.

You only use Assassins vs Riders anyways.

may-be

How the fuck do you pronounce that?
Mee-vee?

Based Priest
YOROKOBE SHONEN XD

How damn long are their legs?

I have Waver so my level 100 NP2+(hopefully) Gorgon with a Merlin support will be able to clear most shit.

My name Medb

knee-gur

he is a good servant that fends off evil, that's enough for me to like him and not care what others have to say about him

Romulus thread today for sure, bros.

Meddubbu

Yea, though if you're ever struggling Liz is there to help :^)

Be prepared. Gameplay is shit. Trash and boring shit. Unless you like Musou games. The story is worth it. Too much Nerowank for my tastes though. Still worth playing.

>Shiki fags aren't
they're worst if anything

What even is his personality according to those redditors?
Is he supposed to be some cool old guy or something? The guy is a cold and emotionless killing machine, how do you fuck up that badly

Fuck off discord nigger

After playing Extella I started liking her. Don't have one though.

SEETHING SHIKIKEK
Busterchad gramps is the best assassin.

Med bee

thats the first time ive been accused of being a discord nigger. thanks

OOMOOOOOOOOOO because IMAGINE.

you don't exist as a person anymore when you're assigned to be the emissary of death

I'm referring to mecha liz and brave liz, who are the buster meme liz welfares that are actually pretty good.

>Picking Foxslut in Extra
OH NO NO NO NO

I know but if I don't like a servant I'm not using him/her no matter how good they are. I just said that before the inevitable flood of Liznigger posts.

Don't ask me, I have no idea how to read those things. Probably Myev?

>Be prepared. Gameplay is shit. Trash and boring shit
Im already playing through Extra user

RISU RABU

Which 3*'s are essential besides cu and hans? I have a few ssrs but cost wise 3*s are pretty hood for certain situations.

I AM

I liked Extra though. RPS was better than spam Triangle and Square a bit. I don't like musou at all probably.

He barely has one, he shows up in a chapter for a few seconds to powerlevel wank and fucks off. Literally all style and no substance, there's a reason fanfic comic creators latched onto him.

And the style isn't even good, he's just a generic "death knight"/"skull knight." Worst of all he betrays the FSN idea of Hassans being an amalgamation. Liking King Reddit is supremely shitty taste.

CHRIS LOVE

It's happening tonight, right?

Did someone say Rabu!?

You should cheat if you're emulating otherwise look up enemy attack patterns for psp

Is my understanding correct that Lancer Alter is first getting a guaranteed gacha during the one year anniversary then having a banner later in the year?

Yeah, it's finally time to lose your virginity.

Yes, i'm taking your anal virginity tonight.
Be prepared.

Depend on whether the SEAniggers decide to give us 4th of July Americlap special gacha and fuck it all up like New year's.

Teleports you to another star system in Fate extra CCC, one cannot be more based.

Cute.