fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/
events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/referendum/

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/7vph73/opinion_heroes_is_purely_an_fe_commercial_with_a/
youtube.com/watch?v=GxnRhRLIudk
youtube.com/watch?v=YzOng49GpEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OH NO.... BUT... ALFONSE

>Drill thread

Starlight Katarina when

This isn't the OP I asked for

*sound of of sharena orgasming*

Wouldn't it be
>BUT...SUMMONER

Please do not talk about anal sex with this cute loli, that is disgusting and lewd

beta orbiter alfonse btfo

I just wanna roll a decent IV Raven.

UMMM BROS????

reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/7vph73/opinion_heroes_is_purely_an_fe_commercial_with_a/

The update is here!

>The Virgin Alphonse
>The Chad Sutr

Go back

>Still no new content
B-But daily maps for levels 5 and 15...

Summoner is for Gunnthra

It's true. This game has a lot of untapped potential and is a shallow experience compared to a lot of other mobile games.

Thanks Gatrie. Always on time

Will the FE anime be a giant turd which only salvation is the ost?

youtube.com/watch?v=GxnRhRLIudk

How do these people come up with shit like this?

Are you pulling for the eliwood & ninian banner, /feg/?

+ATK -HP or +ATK -DEF Raven?

TOO FAST LUKE

Whats the Morrowind of FE?

Is it true the FE4 Manga tells you that women who fall in battle get raped?

Why does Katarina have such a cumable face?
I didn't really like her that much at first but God I would blow hot loads all over her face.

very literally tl;dr

also you have to go back

>VA: Bryce Papenbrook

While Fjorm's ice pussy is being melted by Surtr's volcano rod, Alfonse is happily humming around a mouthful of Zacharias' dick.

It even happened to Larcei's substitute.

The next banner is shit guys dont roll

thanks reddit

(S)he's right. The game is ridiculously shallow compared to other games that share the same space. Dunno if I agree with all of it but there's fair points.

Always -HP unless they're HP tanks which Raven is not

His Kamui is good.

How do i evolve draug into mega draug i cant find the draugite anywhere

I'm low IQ.
Help me build a team that's actually good.
Celica has to be in it though.

Gunnthra and Vike have horrible IV's, the rest are fine to optimal.

please

>tfw the cake is thrown out after Christmas

Who to crush?

I have many regrets, Dr. Hayden

Who did you give your earth blessing to?
(or who are you going to give it to when Ike wins)

>We all suspect it to be Lilina and Roy
>It's actually Cecilia and Roy
How big would the shitstorm be?

Just Radney, the first female Hero in FE with a major fear (phobia) towards men (more so than Larcei). Really nice choice for a character to be raped by random thugs manga author. Her brother, Dalvin, is also killed by liberation army for god knows what reason when canon wise he'd be a devoted soldier in Liberation Army regardless of circumstances.

Sex with Amelia but she has long hair and big tits

H-hot!

And purple eyes

I SWEAR I WAS GOING TO SAVE UP FOR MY HUSBAND AND NOW HIS SLUT DAUGHTER IS GOING TO SHOW UP AND STEAL ALL MY ORBS REEEE!

>sick burn and trips

Nice

!

You shall suffer until you reach Tier 20. Celica, Ephraim, Merric and Seliph.

Go back to/trash/ Yang

>VA: Brianna Knickerbocker

>suddenly no one wants her

Wait a second.

Post trash you regret building

You know what I've come to realize about Fates after replaying it several times?

It's got great mechanics, possibly the best gameplay in FE history but AWFUL fucking maps. Now don't get me wrong. they're not bad bad as Awakening or FE4, Or revelations if only speaking about the first two routes.

But even Conquest has boring fucking maps. Just boring. Yeah sure they pose a challenge, but they're just simply lacking in the variety and charm of other games. Something about them lacks any unique flare or excitement.

Take PoR for example which has such a wide variety of visuals in terms of maps.

Fates not only lacks that, but also recycles maps between routes, and often look similar enough you can barely tell you're in a new place.

I hope switch capitalizes on it's console platform to bring us not only maps with depth, but ones that are visually pleasing and different enough from each other.

Stop posting these images, please.

Just put a Brave Sword on it

>This will be posted every thread until user goes to sleep
How fucking angry are you?

Amelia, CLissa, and CRobin are a nice core with good BST. Celica could fit in by being a red nuke to get rid of any greens the rest of your team struggles with.

Because Katarina's a submissive whore that would take endless pleasure in milking your cock

Anything post Team up immediately is shit mechanics

>he fell for the double black luna meme but forgot to give BK the brave sword

celica just did that!

She also wouldn't mind if I fuck other women as well.

>has one of his best builds
>still can't get results
Sorry you're such a shitter user, maybe something like this is more your speed.
youtube.com/watch?v=YzOng49GpEw

>4 AA matches with Nowi in a row
Stop it! Stop using dragons fuck's sake.

IT
BEGINS

I think Fates did a good job at nerfing it, but it definitely either needs to be removed to nerfed more. It should be an one option of many, not the end all of how you plan your fights.

these are your seasonal alts for tonight

But can an Olivia with armor smasher delete hector

Yeah Nowi is pretty fucking annoying, she's the new Hector (Hector during pre-SI launch days). Not fun to initiate upon, not fun to bait. Kinda boxes in what greens I can and can't use.

>41 atk
JUST
So fucking angry
>one of his best builds
>he does every match
lmao

>he doesn't have julia, deirdre, TA boey and TA merric
You deserved this

>FE6 banner
No Echidna, no roll.

I'm so glad Sophia is considered a better red mage than tharja now. B!Lyn was a blessing.

Does Boey work as a Gronnraven mage?

mine does it with a ruby sword so yeah probably

>tfw you will never accidentally call Gunnthra mom and then have her ask you to call her that from now on

Axe lilina in less than 10 hours!

What's happening to ket?

-HP / +SPD or -HP / +ATK Brave Ike for dragon food?

To be fair it's because Tharja, outside her skillset, has a fucked stat-spread. She's a atk+spd based red mage with wasted points in all three defensive stats leaving her awkwardly with stats that are too high for good atk/spd spread but too low to survive most attackers. She's alot like Soren, stuck in this middle where she's almost good but just out of reach.

Would /feg/ fuck an oni?

HOLY SHIT
Fae has a penis on her forehead!

Have you ever seen an effie deal dmg to a TA boey? Yeah she disappears the next turn.

>Boey
>Merric
>both with sub 30 atk and sub 20 res
???
Also there is a magic res threshold somewhere in the high 30s, after that Nowi doesn't get one shotted and obliterates Julia/DrDre with QR.

Genealogy has decent maps, definitely not the worst in the franchise, they're just really fucking huge. Gaiden/SoV is the worst offender in that regard by far.

This is literally part of their plan, so it's not surprising.

>Nintendo, led by president Satoru Iwata at the time, developed a strategy for entering into the mobile games market with development partner DeNA, as a means of introducing their franchise properties to mobile players with a goal of bringing them to buy Nintendo's consoles later

So yes, for Nintendo, all their mobile games are meant to be like interactive commercials for their actual games.

that’s not a bad build though?
>no QR3 seal

Is valter found outside of ghb?

Fuck her shit up by stabbing them to death? Sure!

Don't post pictures of my wife here please.

Unarmed in AA.

In AA you can find him quite often if you just go in with one 5/40 unit and only pick beginner.

>buttmad about horses
>now buttmad about dragons (actually just one dragon)
(lol gid gud

Give me Renewal seal already for fucks sake. I have so many units that need it.

I