Sup guys, just wanted to ask you for your advice on how I could grow my channel

Sup guys, just wanted to ask you for your advice on how I could grow my channel.

Become talented.
Acquire personality.

Fix your face.

Kek, I actually thought you seemed like kind of a tool but I really liked the vid in pic related and now you seem cool so keep making videos like that IMO.

.lennahc ym worg dluoc I woh no ecivda ruoy rof uoy ksa ot detnaw tsuj ,syug puS

Checked
Also is it really you

Kneepad reviews and dick sucking vlogs.

Veeky Forums is a small board. You may have to shill in other places. Maybe develop some sort of niche. Have a series on some topics like silver stackers, bitcoiners, or stock betters.

Do a review of historic economic events like the gas crisis. Great depression is always an easy one to do and show pictures of.

It is going to take work to get big.

I have a lot of ideas (social media consultant here) but an influx of normies here would be a disaster. Just look what happened to other boards, like /b and /pol over there years. So fuck you, Jewtuber, for trying to make money off of all of us. This is a place that attracts a certain type of person when they're ready. People like you are a novelty and destroy it. So take the advice of other ANONS (yes, capitalized for emphasis) and invest in kneepads you stupid newfag.

You could check sassy and opinionated's channel for some inspiration.

>ITT: people jealous that they can't do what I do

a link will help

This. Fuck you, hack. Lurk more.

>I have a lot of ideas (social media consultant here) but

And that's all they'll remain

Your niche is too small.

even if everyone here subscribed you'd never make any money off the viewership. Maybe make fun of other boards? Mock larger website userbases?

Trolling Veeky Forums all day doesn't get you tons of views.

Hmm.
Are great ideas. You could go through posts that received a lot of attention and debunk them. Like, XBY shills, make a video on memecoins, etc.

Mineral threads. Also, get a nice set. Clean your room and put up some posters or invest in a green screen.

stop being so ugly

Huehue

I enjoy your channel, it's a cool addition to biz's community. Keep it up

stop saying "like" ffs

content is strong

I like the light-hearted content a lot. If I want some deep analysis I don't go on youtube tbqh