/wfg/ - Warframe General

Go buy plat edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: semlar.com/rivenprices
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.11.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/914315-plains-of-eidolon-update-22110/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Mirage
> forums.warframe.com/topic/893859-plains-of-eidolon-mirage-prime-2270/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-w6m-nhUcos
forums.warframe.com/topic/917480-the-temporary-future-of-warframe-trials/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GET YOUR RIVENS HERE

Rest in peaces, Trials.

Sure love all the content they are adding to Poe. Such a great addition. I hope they never stop adding content to Poe.

RIP TRIALS
>youtube.com/watch?v=-w6m-nhUcos

fuckers could have just turned them into Sortie like missions.

nth for kubrows are cute

>7k
you deserve it

yeah, path of exile's a great game

>heh lets remove raids from the game and reward arcanes from Eidolons to force people to play PoE!
Why can't everyone at DE just fucking die already

Why are they shoehorning fucking everything into POE? Bounties suck. Teralyst hunting sucks.

I just SPEND 7k ON A ENERGIZE SET YESTERDAY.

AND NOW YOU CAN FARMED THEM OFF THE EIDELONS?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

reposting for new thread

the problem with the raids is that running them has never felt integral to the core experience of the game. A lot of people would straight up not know they existed ever unless they just looked through the market place BP's and were like "what the fuck is that?"

On top of that there is no content that requires you to be running an arcane set so they really just feel like a bonus more than a real reward. It'd be neat if running the raid allowed you to open several relics or gave you a big cache of a shit ton of prime parts or something.

Getting rid of them is dumb but they really do need to be integrated much better into the fucking game

Came back for Plains and I dont understand this new focus system. I already unlocked void flow but when I activate my potato I have the same amount of energy.

You could've bought 2 sets with 7k

you are wrong on both counts, PoE is great and I love it
running through endless numbers of the same fucking corridors is what sucks

Best amp combination for soloing theralyst?

first invest in some more brain cells

This would be useful if it posted in the official forum, whether DE read it or not you did your job.

This. Fuck corridors and give more open world.

That's not the problem. The problem is POE IS FULL OF NOTHING, AT LEAST CORRIDORS HAVE CONTAINERS.
Put something on Kin tier to teleport back to the fucking door, I'm done with archwangs and bouncing everywhere.

nth for Nova's tummy

>still no /wfg/ gf

Hi, how would I turn Ember Prime into pic related?

>Alerts - LOR
>Alerts - LOR NM
>Alerts - JV

Damn that was hard, it's almost like there is already a place for them to sit in so players can easily click on the mission and join a pub run if they wanted to.

Have you considered that maybe you just don't like the game, and you should stop playing it?

They could at least make Poe less of a boring slop of shit.
Making all missions accessible from the start so squads can split up and finish them much quicker would be a good start.

I legit didn't know there were raids until reading this post

Are you fucking retarded? POE is full of minerals, containers, camps and animals to shoot.

trials could just easily sit there a weekly sortie type thing

>POE IS FULL OF NOTHING

i couldn't even blame you user, they dont appear anywhere on the star chart unless you have the key bps i think.
though hilariously i think LoR is the easiest place to get normal ash

POE is not the game. The game is FAST. You can do double excavators and get tons of relics, do defenses and exterminations as fast as possible. Now you wait 5 minutes for each bounty unless it's one of the rare capture ones and you get shit.

Minerals that you are better off going solo 10 times, getting them, crafting what you need, then forgetting about them. And the containers and camps are sparse in comparison. Same for the animals, you might find 0 or 3 or 6 from origin to destination.

PoE is great, and there's shit to do everywhere
fishing is fun (or WAS fun before you unlock everything)
mining is not really fun at all though

i strongly support the move of arcanes to teralysts because raids were never, EVER fun, not even the first time, and now there's going to be a reason to farm teralysts beyond 25k focus per cap

Meanwhile in the Warframe Raid Bus.

>PoE is full of nothing except for the things on PoE
hmmmmm

Mirage is my wife and she demands Akzani Prime

WTB [Trinity gf] 120p

I thought sorties were the raids?

Rhinoposter here. I've found a friend who works as a translator, and this is apparently what DE said.

:(

Of worthwhile stuff. Rewards are garbage for the effort.

Fishing is good but mining should have a permanent white outline. I get 4-4.5 gems and rushing it is frustrating as hell.

>Rhinoposter here
No one cares. Stop namefagging.

>Frame nerfs
>Weapon changes
>Trials killed
>Wednesday
>God only knows what horrors in the shadows of tomorrow

I say fuck it DE, go balls deep. When the community cries no, they mean yes. Just keep fucking them till they stop moving. Then tell them if they say anything you'll Ban them.

Rhinoposter here. Fight me.

Rhinoposter here, suck my dick, nigger-lover.

i agree, although the recent mining changes made it a lot easier
what's particularly frustrating is the endless red nodes full of useless materials; if they had nyth and sentirum drop from those as well, mining would probably be a lot more tolerable

when did this become a general for ants?

>Halfway into Fomorian attack
>Still in 70s range
Say goodbye to Larunda.

LoR was good, JV is a rotting piece of garbage. Was bice to be able to get 300k from simple shit + arcanes plus free 3 hour boosters, bur its sorta even'd out by sorties straight up giving you 3day ones, even if they're rarer. Rip LoR, you were decent. But I am happy that Eidolons will now actually give decent shit when compared to before. Btw, what's the best way to farm Quill standing? Meme the small dudes for cores?

forums.warframe.com/topic/917480-the-temporary-future-of-warframe-trials/

the dev's focus is on new players while ignoring the people who dedicated a massive about of time and effort into this game. long story short you

they killed events 2 years ago

help

They go for like 4k max

byebye larunda
where will baro appear now? :O

In hell

Is there anything worth doing in the raids? I see they’re done at the end of the month, but I wonder if I should run a few for any reason. Newer player here.

1.2m with a credit booster on a reset raid, takes 20 minutes and you can do it daily.

Also one of the raid has a 10% droprate on completion of dropping an arcane worth 400 platinum.

Don't be daft user DE won't let any other relays go.

It's rigged not to.

if you're new, probably not. they're relatively esoteric, the only thing worth doing them for is the rewards, which are the arcanes they're giving to eidolons. and I guess money and shit out of rare crates

Uh huh.

I hope this doesn't dry up the arcane plat market

Damn straight

Let me put on my tinfoil hat for a second. DE scheduled the fomorian attack to end on Friday so that, if players hadn't done enough damage, they could artificially rapdily lower the health on Friday night while being able to claim that the accellerate damage rate was actually due to a higher player population on Friday night.

now take it off

i wanna see what happens if they all just die

The problem with the fomorian event is that there's no incentive to do it more than once.

it's not an unreasonable theory. I think it's more likely they're testing to see if baro standing under the giant doom counter actually encourages more people to run it, and they don't need to make any excuses because whether it's an automatic decay or not doesn't actually matter and they don't need to make any official word one way or another regardless of how or when it loses a massive chunk of its health.

>wfg thinks they have an opinion on trials
kek

FARM FOR THE IMPERATOR PARTS, STUPID GOY, SAVE THE RELAY

They could've started it any day of the week because it's the larunda relay.
Repala wearing mr 5 excaliburs would desperately try their best to stop the destruction.... or so will DE then tell us when "suddenly" the ""participation"" doubles on the last day.

If it suddenly starts dropping a lot, people will ask questions. DE wouldn't want people to know their actions are meaningless, if it's actually rigged.

>DE wouldn't want people to know their actions are meaningless
except it's an open secret, and no one cares.

Get a buddy and murder 7+ eidolons a night. You will drown in cores in no time.

i think i've completed each trial twice, what compels anyone to do them 400 times?

It's generally a better game then warframe.

Dark Sectors were always shit

>running l1 radshare, last relic
>stalker starts talking shit
>hit extraction
>3/4
>telling last guy to hurry, he gets there while I'm typing
>look up and my relic has loki systems
>reward countdown ends just as stalker spawns
I don't know why this felt like a double fuck you to the edgelord, but it made me happy.

I don't see any reason to do it at all.

im genuinely interested in the flux rifle one, how much would you get from it

see it was a way to get plat.
it made plat flow

next kino quest when?

ill be your gf(male)

When does the login and get a 3 day affinity booster event start?

oh makes sense, i never bothered with arcanes they seemed excessive and not particularly fun. Though I feel like LoR was the best way to obtain ash parts

i like Poe, but thats actually a pretty nice idea, so people can choose to fuck off and do it quick or play it safe and work in teams

I thought rivens have a high drop chance, why do i get so many kuva, endo and exilus adapter drops?

because you are lucky.

>extracting when stalker is about to spawn
Are you mr 5?
Usually everyone steps away from extraction to greet him

but i can't sell them for 100+ plat

>Though I feel like LoR was the best way to obtain ash parts and more
pic related will be behind beacons
vannila ash will be even harder to come by
hour to 30min credit and xp booster
no more easy denonite or endo

I can be dam sure I'm not the only one waiting for some deep dicking hentai out of this.

They are 25% chance drop.
You have a 75% chance not to get a riven.

>why do i get so many kuva,
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I dunno, after 965664 dread drops I have lost any desire to fight him if it can be avoided.

Returning back to this shithole again is tq finally gone?

most rivens are trash garbage and reroll them to get something good is retarded rng anyways

good bye raids

you were too fun for our daily grind

>Potatoes arent useless anymore
>Still nobody uses them
???

OROKIN'D.com

The worst part of PoE is the shitty travel amd load times. Assuming, of course, the bounty doesn't auto-fail or you load into an empty map.

>Events removed
>Endless missions removed
>Now trials removed

at least they're buffing weapons so we overkill level 30-50 enemies 10x harder...?

It's almost like noone wanted them or some shit.