/fgg/ Fighting Games General

pastebin.com/V5rGFjKu

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch
smash.gg/tournament/evojapan2018/events/street-fighter-v-1/standings?per_page=25&filter={}&page=1
twitter.com/fenritti/status/961316607430545408
twitch
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Hit.

dbzf > gg > bb

Capcucks with the SEETHING function lmaoooo

#boycottevo

Real vappa hours

Fuck off vappa

this is probably the worst thing I've ever seen

based

How hard is it to swap a stick's art
Kinda want to put May on my stick since I main her right now but I know I'll drop her for Bridget as soon as he's released and then I'll want art of him instead
Maybe I should just put yuri art on my stick instead

Hey nerds! Listen up, its ok to like and enjoy different fighting games. Whether its popular or not, it shouldnt stop you from having fun with the games you love. Play games, continue to learn and grow, and be the best you can be. except NRSfags. You bunch are basically subhuman

hurrrduurrrrburpfartblblblblblblblblblFUNCTIONS LOL
*black women clapping gifs erupt*

When’s Sagat

Why does Vappa think DBFZ is an ArcSys game? It's a Bandai Namco game.

I want to go on a date with Juri

Instead of shitposting go support Combo Breaker or someother shit if you care so much about w/e your particuar game was didn't make it at evo this year.
Or you can just cry and whine your problems away like you usually do. Shitter

next week

I want to _____ Juri

diaper?

is this guy wearing a mask or something
what the fuck is wrong with his face

People still play this?

>waaah my zero dime drawing janetty vs janetty infinite game didn't make it
You still have Dime Drawer Five most likely being the main event. Go support SFV since you love capcom's cock in your mouth. There's plenty of other events to supp-

Oh that's right, you're just a retard capdrone SIMP.

all this animeshit at evo make me unironically happy that an NRS game is gonna be there

>it's another /fgg/ is infested by /v/ for a week because of evo episode

That's pretty stupid of you.

who /flex/ here

Because /fgg/ is intelligent enough to know that developers make games, not publishers

who /dab/ here?

Makes sense for people to wanna play Warner Brothers Smash Bros. Be on the lookout for Harry Potter in Injustice 3.

>fucking gllty was in top 32
why is japan evo so free?

>He doesn't know that animefags and NRSfags are all bros with each other

here

Then why didn't the president of ASW say our three games? Why did he only specify GG and BB?

he's literally living in japan and they love their traps so it was probably rigged

how do we stop vappa

At least they could have made the Lego devs make the game. It'd have looked better and been more fun.

nobody knows the sim matchup

>animefags and NRSfags are all bros
clips.twitch
tv/DarkTriumphantDiscGivePLZ

Capeshit is just as ridiculous as anime shit. The infinite mass punch sounds like something straight out of Naruto.

everyone was still adjusting to the AE changes
EVO japan is a meme event

how asshurt can you get over this game guy

we wait for the anti-vappa plan made by doug

> FighterZ is a big hit at EVO and remains a mainstay as a series in following years. Remains both a financial powerhouse series and a competitive mainstay in many local scenes. MVC quietly dies or hums along with ho-hum Season 2 DLC, never being a part of EVO until MVC5 happens in 10 years and turns out decent.

> FighterZ pulls good numbers at EVO 2018, but EVO 2018 is actually its peak and there's just not much of a local scene in most places for the game. FighterZ remains very financially successful as a franchise in its sequels, but the competitive scene dies out and is dropped from EVO. MVCI improves notably with strong Season 2 DLC and balance changes, drumming up enough interest and local scene attention for the series to return to EVO in 2019.

Which timeline do you bet on, desu?

Because ASW is also a publisher.

We're over here dummies

but he wasn't?

smash.gg/tournament/evojapan2018/events/street-fighter-v-1/standings?per_page=25&filter={}&page=1

This thread came first, vappa.

>0,000.000.000.000.000.001

And yet he plays their games anyway, so he clearly doesn't hate them.

>mvci
>season 2
Game's dead. No tour support, no EVO support, no word of a patch or future dlc. D E D

why does fggappa hate melee

fuck off vappa

he was joking with superman

Quite a lot desu, I'm a DC fan so it touches a nerve that WB let NRS destroy their characters.

this thread was made first yet the children of /fgg/ insist on posting in the other thread. if this OP image was ibuki in that same position as Ken instead this would have already been determined as the thread

Based Dogura with the 7 bar cell tod, no assists.

twitter.com/fenritti/status/961316607430545408

guys, guys, GUYS!
remember Noctis?

yeah me neither lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

don't let sniff shitters win

They'll say it's because it's not a fighting game, but many of them support meme games like Catherine and Windjammers. They'll say it's because of the horrible autistic community, but they accept anime players. They'll say it's because the game is old, but many people fought to keep UMvC3 at Evo for 7 years. It's really because it's popular enough to actually have clout and weight in the FGC.

Why is Bamco so shitty with post-launch content?

If that's true just report the other thread and the mods will take care of it.

wait what the fuck LMAO
we're hitting kusoge levels that should be possible

>NRS destroy their characters
how

Is Smash even FGC? Like do any of Melee's players play not-Melee? I know SonicFox is autistically good at tag-team fighters and NRS games, but who else?

I'm not having this conversation again m8.

>clout
>implying
it's because wizard needs the autismbux from retards living in their parents basement

It's 7 bars + sparking. It's not as impractical as all the 7 bar + Corner + Sparking + 2 assists tods, but the situations you can land this aren't that common.

Why is EU online filled with Rashids? Is it because EU is filled with tierwhores or has it always been this way?

yeah but it feels like it's just a matter of time before we get the really stupid stuff
really looking forward to that

have europeans ever played fair

Who /u/ here

is aris a virgin?

amsa is the cute and the only smasher I like to be desu

Penis in vagina? Yes
Penis in butt? No

The instant practical ToD is a thing in FighterZ is the instant the game is dead.

Aris is Louis C.K with a beard.

punished max, a dood denied his hype for evo

No, the real reason is simply that fighting game players tend to cross-polinate, while Smash players don't. Most Smash players only play Smash and only watch Smash, while most fighting game players will play and watch multiple games from various series.
Catherine and Windjammers exemplify this perfectly; Most Catherine and Windjammer players play fighting games too.

Mr. Wiz doesn't give a damn about the root FGC anymore, all he cares about is money.
EVO isn't a FGC event anymore, it's just a commercial stunt to please casuals and sell game spots to the highest bidder, which in this year was arcsys.
Boycott that shit, don't attend the venue and don't watch the streams.
Support other tournaments instead.

it feels like it won't happen this time. I think the game was balanced against it. it's odd how there are no characters with flight mode in a DBZ game of all things though. maybe arcsys doesn't know how or maybe some dlc characters will have it.

>not liking komo&ranai

>maybe arcsys doesn't know how
It's this one, they already said that they tried adding flight during development and couldn't figure it out.

In thirty minutes there will be BB Tag here in english:

twitch
.tv/arcsystemworksu

so you cant tell me ok

THE HAT PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE.

Doesn't Smash also have a really small pool of actually relevant competitive players?

what other games should have been there instead

Silver shitter here, why do some people believe Zeku to be bottom tier or at least low? I think he's pretty alright.

Im in the minority that actually like FFXV and Noctis. But him getting in over Kiryu is a fucking travesty

Cool

Fuck off, rwbyshit at least until they announce Mitsuru

preach, my brother!

*supports capcom cup instead*

you ain't getting my money now wizard you ain't fgc no more

no results yet, hard to do stance change stuff, little to no comeback factor, shitty vtriggers

qeq

V-Triggers are awful.

Young form is awful.

Melee does, I think Smash 4 is more varied but I'm not really knowledgeable on it

You mean Majima

I want to hug Juri

Smash 4 might actually have a legit competitive scene now that Zero retired due to kusoge and because he was actually starting to lose a bit.