ETH dip

Only a matter of time until ETH dips back down to $75 and then we shall go in for the dip, and watch our earnings sky rocket. It's all about making the most out of our patience my fellow brethren.

only on Veeky Forums would losing money hand over fist be considered a good thing

you faggots are a lost cause

>dips to $75

You wish. hahaha

It's literally falling right now

This is your chance no coiners

>mfw just trying to get a base start but missed lumen boom yesterday and don't even have a wallet to start

So I essentially need $400 bucks to go in on this, 2 for the wallet and 2 for investing?

Why would you pay for a wallet nigger? Wallets are free

BTC has been quietly pumping for an hour. ETH is about to start too. You heard it here first. $88 was the floor. XRP isn't stealing second place that easily.

t. ETH Bagholder

ETH bags are the best bags to hold desu.

would you suggest coinsbank?

ETH if it hits lows will only hit $80 or so and that is unlikely. I'd say in the next week $85 is like 30% possible. People see the prospect in it and won't sell below those amounts as it's peak and stabilized and proven itself stable and if you know your 2 cents worth about it you know this thing will only be further integrated in businesses for the next few years. Buy the dip nigger

is it even worth dumping any money into this if you don't have a fuckton of money to invest?

t. nocoin NEET who only has $500 from tax returns

You can get like 6 eth with that

Thatll be worth 60.000$ within a few years

Really?

Yes and thats only a small percentage of its potential

Just buy now before it shoots up to 120-150$ next week

Should I trade my 10 LTC for ETH?

Wait till Segwit is active for LTC and enjoy the Price jump

>will only hit $80
Yeah keep believing that fag. We all remember when it went down by like what $30 or $40? $75 will be a huge possibility.

Here we go boys

Strap yourselves in

I didn't know about this, thanks user.

Should I buy LTC now?

>Yeah keep believing that fag. We all remember when it went down by like what $30 or $40? $75 will be a huge possibility.

I remember catching ETHs first bullrun at the bottom. The peak believe it or not in BTC terms was about half of what the current peak is now, it only looks like a massive rise because everyone insists on measuring it in cuckbucks.

The threads on here after the trend reversed and it started on a long slow downtrend were funny, so many people who got biz'd into buying it at the top lose alot of money.