ETH AND LITECOIN CRASHING RIGHT NOW?

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? IT'S CRASHING RIGHT NOW

ETH IS $89 AND LITECOIN $28

WHY DID YOU FUCKING TRICK ME AGAIN?

It's fucking over dude. Cut your losses and get out before the ship sinks completely.

It's your chance to buy more
>not unloading your paycheck every week into coins when they dip

>i enjoy losing money the post

>t.rippleshills

>ETH at $89
>crashing

Hold coins that drop 100% overnight and get back to me, newfag. Never sell in crypto until you've at least doubled your investment, and even then consider holding longer.

sell faggot

Here's a serious fucking tip.

Whenever a major coin, and particularly ETH, is about to pump hard, it dumps a lot. Whales know it will pump with big news coming up so they dump to buy it back cheap just before the big pumps.

ETH will easily go to $100 again and LTC to $30 both by the end of June guaranteed. Stop thinking this is a fucking constant bull market. It isn't. Learn what the fuck you're doing before you jump in like this.

He's probably just subtle shilling for XRP.

BTC just started pumping. A lot of new money is coming in tonight.

>eth is crashing
>$89

What world do you live in? Do you know how to set a chart to view more than a daily or even weekly graph?

ETH and XRP have a lot of momentum behind them. Don't just look at price action, look at 30 day moving average. If the 20, 30, 60 day moving averages are not tending down yet, then it's just a temporary consolidation.

Also, if you're a noob you should probably just look at OBV first and then at price. If price moves while OBV is flat, that means the price movement is to be disregarded (because it's happening on a low volume of trading volume).

Could somebody explain the whole 'pumping', 'dumping' and 'whales' to a non native English speaker? Thanks

Im glad. Just bought more ETH. I hope it stays that way for the next few days or even drops more!

tfw bought in in january and now it's supposedly "" """crashing"""""""" to 900% the value i bought in

is this a joke?

Pumping- when a coin or share is veing bought a lot causing price to move up,more demand=higher price
Dumping-when a coon or share os being sold a lot causong price to fall, more/too much supply= price falls
Whales- someone rich with a considerable amount of a coin/share who can use their large position to manipulate the market of they so choose

Pumping is when people start buying a lot and it quickly drives the price up, dumping is the opposite, when they sell a lot quickly and tank the price, and a whale is just someone who has enough money to manipulate the price by starting either of the above by themself. Hope that helps

Wow you guys are almost as dumb as those that think POSW is crashing right now

If you're the type who looks at current data and concludes ETH is "crashing" you're never going to make it.

I just bought my first 0.25 ETH anons

did I do good anons?

>he bought high on a strong coin and expected instant returns