Shy misogynist nerd with stupid facial hair who never had a gf

>shy misogynist nerd with stupid facial hair who never had a gf
if he was alive today, would he be a member of the alt-right?

No Nietzche doesnt give a shit about politics.

He'd think the alt-right are a bunch of cucks.

neither does the alt-right

it's all shit about "cultural marxism" and feminism
yeah but he'd agree with the anti-feminist shit

Literally every fucking political contrarian movement since Neetshe has claimed that Nietzsche would be one of them

yeah but no other political movement has been filled with so many shy misogynist nerds or pandered to shy misogynist nerds

The question is why would you want him to be one of you unless you are pleb

He'd be full with Antipsychotics

>the alt-right
The what?

that's the topic of this thread

google is your friend

He wasn't a misogynist. He also didn't like German nationalism and probably would have attributed the same level of ressentiment he saw in that movement to the current alt-right nationalists in America.

this is the word used now that /pol/ has moved beyond Veeky Forums and become a presence on reddit and twitter

>He wasn't a misogynist.
shit retards say

>wrote letters to multiple women in his life confessing his love for them
>wrote a ton about love in general
>never wrote hatefully of women
>advised women in Zarathustra to dedicate themselves to their love to the point of self-sacrifice as that is what makes them beautiful
Yeah nah, fuck you.

>wrote letters to multiple women in his life confessing his love for them
aka beta orbiting
>wrote a ton about love in general
while never having had a gf
>never wrote hatefully of women
shit retards say
>advised women in Zarathustra to dedicate themselves to their love to the point of self-sacrifice as that is what makes them beautiful
like any woman would love friedrich "neckbeard" nietzsche lmao

> posting in this obvious bait thread

Step your shit up Veeky Forums

he is the literal definition of a beta male

a shy loser irl who pretends he's some kind of alpha male in his books

>There is a great deal in Nietzsche that must be dismissed as merely megalomaniac… It is obvious that in his day-dreams he is a warrior, not a professor; all the men he admires were military. His opinion of women, like every man’s, is an objectification of his own emotion towards them, which is obviously one of fear. “Forget not thy whip”–but nine women out of ten would get the whip away from him, and he knew it, so he kept away from women, and soothed his wounded vanity with unkind remarks.
NEETzche btfo

A beta male is any man who submits to women.

Is he, dare i say /ourguy/?

my definition is what people who aren't beta males define beta males as

>a shy loser irl who pretends he's some kind of alpha male in his books

All beta males write books?

most write posts on the internet

it's the same principle

nah nappy is

nappy is the guy nietzsche wishes he could be

Except here you are spending your time and life talking about him on the internet whilst his memory lives on forever.

Looks to me like you're the cuck.

Nah. He'd be the critic that refuses to even be a part of the Alt-Right. Considering he was staunchly anti-nationalist.

his memory lives on as an impotent beta lmao
ok he'd be part of the manosphere

Nietzsche really isn't all that typical of beta males in so far as he was fairly self aware. The point of his philosophy wasn't that he was great, but that people like himself were just the worst.

>ok he'd be part of the manosphere

Maybe, but I don't think he'd even be a part of that, since he'd probably be capable enough to recognize the pervasive sense of sour grapes present in the movement.

He was staunchly opposed to any sort of mass movement.

>I'm only pretending to be retarded!

>The point of his philosophy wasn't that he was great, but that people like himself were just the worst.
no he rejected master morality as well as slave morality

he wanted to subjugate everyone but couldn't because he was a frail and sickly recluse
>he'd probably be capable enough to recognize the pervasive sense of sour grapes present in the movement
yeah because nietzsche was never passive-aggressive and bitchy

oh wait
>He was staunchly opposed to any sort of mass movement.
the manosphere isn't a mass movement tho, it's far far far out of the mainstream

>he wanted to subjugate everyone but couldn't because he was a frail and sickly recluse

Do you have even a single fact to back that up?

>yeah because nietzsche was never passive-aggressive and bitchy

Never claimed that.

>the manosphere isn't a mass movement tho, it's far far far out of the mainstream

Ok, but he'd still not willingly be part of it. So the only people who would claim he was a part of it are bitchy folks like yourself.

> tfw no one in this thread has read Nietzsche and gives assumption about him

Atleast read Kaufmann on Nietzsche, fuckin plebs

same thing with the existentialists

>Do you have even a single fact to back that up?
i mean read his books, inb4 you can't take anything nietzsche says literally
>Never claimed that.
ok, yeah because nietzsche never had sour grapes
>Ok, but he'd still not willingly be part of it. So the only people who would claim he was a part of it are bitchy folks like yourself.
he is the kind of person who would post shit like all women should be whipped on reddit, that's what i'm getting at