/fgg/ fighting games general

pastebin.com/V5rGFjKu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JV78BOxGzP8
twitter.com/Uni_Papapapa/status/961513211584380928
youtube.com/watch?v=WOTvoFU7E4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Akihafag, teach me your ways!

Dissidia is literally better than DBFZ, GG and BBCT combined, why isn't it going to be a Evo? Explain that McRib

>xth for not being clockw0rk and being unable to play both MvC and Dissidia at Evo

How will Baikenfags ever recover?

I wish she was in a more popular game bros

Put Min Min in a fighting game!

It's not a contrived logan paul video, he didn't sit there and think about how people would perceive things like that, just a dude telling a story in a single take.

>hungry as fuck
>can't eat because of fasting

help

RA
SHI
NOOOOOOOOO

don't be a muslim

Don't you need like 6 PS4s/Arcade cabinets to play it locally?

it's for a blood test retards

I'm not even a Baikenfag, I just want to stick my face between her tits.

>If you're going to err one way or the other in a competitive PvP game, you should err towards offense.

If BB's high level meta of "who's going to be the training dummy this round" is a result of erring towards too much offense I don't really agree with that.

What's the most disrespecful way to finish the last round of the last best of 3 set

a walk up throw or a mashed out light jab

t. vampire

Better than "who's going to do something first and lose this round".

Gain life lead and run around and teabag until time over

I think it will be, if not at EVO then at some other big events in the future. There must be a reason why Square Enix hired Nemo. Nemo's boss said in a interview that they specifically wanted to have Nemo's experience as a pro-gamer and elite player of multiple games. They might be looking at creating a competitive scene for Dissidia or something else.

horrific setup time can't blame them

Who is the strongest DBZfag in all of /fgg/? I will use your corpse to open the new utopia.

warned you about fooling around with the /fgg/ traps boi

By liking the always cute Jack-O!

Damn she stinks

It's Jack-O'

bully baiken

How dare you, I never fooled around with /fgg/ traps

I prefer /a/ traps

#boycottevo

Why do you refuse to take me as your disciple? I want to destroy Doobers as well.

akuma's satsu

Does anyone aside from me find it almost impossible to use any kind of stick? D-pad is the only method I have for good execution

Do you have wristband? Dont forget go buy it

post your thoughts on every game in the lineup

>SFV
I hate it but I get protective of it when kappa retards needlessly shit on it
>MVCI
don't care
>Melee
hate it
>Smash 4
I actually like it because it is the most fun to play game I've played in a long time
>DBFZ
hate it because of all the shilling around it
>Tekken 7
I kinda like it but JDCR and Saint have made competitive play unwatchable
>Guilty Gear
absolutely despise this game and the retards that surround it
>BBCTB
I will play if it doesn't suck too much dick and isn't too full of Arc jewery

went the last 2 years not going this time i don't care about the damage control on twitter it's a corporate event for mcrib to make money

Why? All my favorite games are in it.

What lineup?

If you have the option of anything? I go for command grabs because I like the animations.

>post your thoughts on every game in the lineup
>MVCI
No so fast my dude

what do you hate about jive? i like it except the netcode and some small balance issues, it's close to being the perfect fighting game for me desu

>lineup
>>MVCI
I've got news for you kid

>boycottevo at /fgg/
>in sfv, boobers, goobers and doober general
>when all these game at evo

>#SakuraSquad mirror match

youtube.com/watch?v=JV78BOxGzP8
Which Doober would you hang out with for a day, /fgg/?

me I'm the best and I will beat SonicFox and force Wizard to host Fantasy Strike at Evo 2019

hello mr sirloin

JDCR is based because he's on such a high level he is intentionally gimping himself with not practicing to give people a chance to catch up.

>Guilty gear
I gotta ask, is it /fgg/ and reddit (understandable) or is it the scene as whole. I like the game and only really play it locally. Never really paid attention to what goes on on the outside.

>SFV
fuck shotos and grapplers
>mvci
no one cares
>melee
literally mashing; the game
>smash 4
see above
>dbfz
auto combos
>tekken 7
unbearable slow
>guilty gear
for try hards who never want to actually be good at the game they're playing
>bbctb
All you need to see about this game is it's controls.

>tfw trapfags using cute girl avatars on discord but when you meet them at CEOtaku they're actually ugly and/or still very masculine but you feel kinda bad for them because they're nice

HE DOES IT AGAIN

the power gap between low-tier and top-tier is too much, it's kinda disgusting. I got hyped for sakura and zeku and they both turned out to be garbage. there were signs of innovative gameplay with menat but the new DLC lineup looks like same old shit in a new bottle. also blanka is coming

twitter.com/Uni_Papapapa/status/961513211584380928

birdie is urien's hardest matchup. fraudna and xyzyzzyzyz wins over nemo don't mean shit

What is Abigail's fighting style called

And he was always playing on the PS4 version instead of the PC version during the 8f delay days.

Based

Online scene as a whole bad, not just /fgg/ and reddit. Lots of elitism for playing a hard game (A lot of them barely even play it) and always giving shit to other games (especially BlazBlue before Xrd came out). The actual players who attend tournaments or locals tend to be a lot more chill and cross-polinate a lot with other games anyway.

is liking mai gay

Why are you so persistent? Don't you get it? I want to feast on you too. All of you. Sigh, very well then; bring me one member of the /fgg/ to feast on and I will allow you to become my favorite pet. Only then will I teach you culture.

You DBZfags can't hide forever. I will find you.

Nah why would it be?

No, why would it be?

>SFV
the alpha chad game of the FGC that puts the whole fighting game scene on its back
>MVCI
the beta little half-bro
>Melee
autism festival
>Smash 4
slightly less autism but the scene is very underage (as in top players are literal Japanese schoolkids)
>DBFZ
MUGEN-tier cuck game made for nostalgia pandering, anyone who pays money for this is an irredeemable dumbfuck
>Tekken 7
chink-mashing-buttons-on-a-tekken-cabinet.gif
>Guilty Gear
weeb shit
>BBCTB
turboweeb shit

uhh, something isn't right

>there were signs of innovative gameplay with menat

She's innovative but she's a trigger bot.

>Marvel
lmao

nope, magical bullshit and the character has accepted their gender transformation

street fighting

The real tragedy of MvCI not being at EVO is that SonicFox will only win two games.

he could win every game if he wanted to

didn't they give her a new move that shot her up a few tiers and made her not so dependent on trigger.

>this is the future of the fgc

SonicFox's only major MvCI win was at an anime major. He's a great MvCI player, but he was cockblocked by the old guard at big tournaments.

will you be my gf (male)?

Yamcha's dialogue is too real.

>Injustice 1
>DBFZ
>BBCTB
That's 3 games

Miss Akiha, this man claims he's the best around. You should crush him and this "Sonicfox" under your heel like you always do.

not so fast furry faggot

Maybe you should start practicing instead of complaining about other people being good.

>BBCTB
Was Phonon announced?

I need a punished punk edit stat

She isn't. Her trigger is very important but most of her damage comes from orb normals and orb pressure.

>autistic black guys vs autistic japs

definition of fighting games

Can someone post the Akiha video where Microsoft Sam is reading her post.

dbz is bandai namco

Why would you not go to a WEDDING party in formal clothes?

future of the amerimutt FGC, you mean

>this is the future of the japanese FGC
and it's not even just him, there's moke the 18 year old CC and EVO top 8 finisher, there's otaniRyu, there's tachikawa who's already a pro, there's momochi's 14 year old student who beat up ricki orfreez and daigo at a CPT event, there's mizuha nauman and others

be very worried, americucks

what was he thinking

how the fuck do i alex

youtube.com/watch?v=WOTvoFU7E4s

whoa dooberz

Buu

He gives me half of half of half all the candies.
Others haven't given me shit.

>her

Daigo is actually really fucking socially awkward. To the point where he might legitimately have autisim.

Huuh think you misread my post buddy, I'm just a regular male

what about knee and speedkicks

Discords are alright, fgg and reddit are... not the best places to be in anyway.

Akiha players are mostly trannies and I respect their pronouns

He probably has none.
Last time I went to a bigger FG tournament, I thought I was at a slumber party, bc everyone was wearing pyjamas.
Which is certainly ironic: Everyone dresses in sports clothing but probably hasn't done any sport in the last few years.

>Suffer eternally