/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Chest event in 12 hours edition

Latest expansion pack is Chronogenesis
shadowverse.com/cardpack/chronogenesis/
Chronogenesis anniversary leaders - Albert, Cerberus, Dark General

What's new?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

NEWS
>January nerfs/restrictions - Bahamut, Magic Illusionist, Thane, Blood Wolf, Aria, Mysterian Knowledge
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=520
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=527
>Rotation, formats, new class
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=442

Official Website
shadowverse.com/

Official deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Luna'd

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/misakihumiaki0/status/950712760840564736
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Posting cutest SV

>daria is very close if they draw well a perfect curve daria with good mysteria rng can take board while spellboosting and only a perfect curve dragon can answer it, especially if their daria draw is good.
HUGE emphasis on "IF". Neutral blood doesn't need to draw well to stomp your nutdraws. Your Daria nutdraw only converts your status from autolose to "maybe I'll win"

>blood would brick on occasion too even with gobbo to tutor baph. they were also weak to roland if she got hit by gawain and naoise+tribunal.
Except neutral blood doesn't need spawn to murder you. The illusions of games you're winning against neutral blood was only because you lost to an unlucky, and absolutely braindead neutral blood player. A competent neutral blood player would utterly destroy you for even attempting weaksauce strats like gawain for a turn 6 roland.

This is too frustrating to play. Time to ditch it until the foreseeable future. I can't be wasting my time feeling miserable non stop. What the hell. It's no different than it was when I was playing HS, 2 years ago. And now they throw a chest event too? Goddammit... why am I so weak willed? OP's pic needs to be updated with a big Thank You in the end. Christ... I hate this game so much. Why can't I stop playing? HELP!

What shitty neutral blood deck runs fucking gobu when there's literally better 3pp neutrals like goblin leader and pre-nerf grimmir? Even angelic knight or rapunzel's better than that shit.

>daria AIDS in unranked
seriously fuckoff

we need games to end before turn 5 consistently again to make the GM grind more tolerable

Go back to pre-nerf RoB.

whoa, i just realised getting killed by this at t9 and t10 when your opponent is out of cards is so fucking tilting.
this is more tilting than not able to remove shadow followers then getting koshinseyo or t5 baha or dread sea otk.

>complaining about albert without a body
Just heal bro

I almost regret that i took a break during tog and wld.

>he actually thinks daria is comparable to the blight that was neutral spawn
I guess it's hard to remember it with blood's current state.

You didn't miss much. This general is in this sorry state mainly because of those shitty sets.

it's a free ride to GM, same with sfl 1st month cause there is no variety and you can consistently climb with 60% wr deck without knowing other matchups

Neutral blood actually managed a 92% winstreak and a "record" of 58-win streaks (Obviously it doesn't count because nblood is just that tier-0 broken) reported by some guy on twitter, 3 days after WLD launch and he already got GM. SFL pre-nerf PDK wasn't even close to that stupidity, let alone daria.

I remember netdecking SOS list day 2 on his stream and have a free run til 7k where it was all mirrors and the one who go 1st win

>actually watched the stream Erika being hit 16 to face by Spawn
That was something

> Neutral blood doesn't need to draw well to stomp your nutdraws.
> unlucky, and absolutely braindead neutral blood player
i realize you just want to defend daria but you realize there's a consistency issue there, right? i'm not saying neutral blood wasn't broken as fuck, just that it was about as counterable as daria is now and climbing to gm with either deck is easy and just about putting in enough games, even if you are an unlucky and absolutely braindead player.

the ones that autowon as soon as spawn was dropped on t6. did you forget that baph had an enhance then that won the game on the spot against nearly every class if you played him on t5?

So, what's the hot deck to play for easy wins when the chest event arrives?

>More chests

Alright lads, I took a break when the first Chronogenesis nerfs hit. What's top tier and safe to craft?

aggro

Any Rune deck in any format

I had some fun Spawn meta with Haven because I know when the hit is coming and I can prepare for it using Naoise, same can't be said about Dshift

Dragon.

Even dirt?

just perfect ramp into queen combo bro

>did you forget that baph had an enhance then that won the game on the spot
Baphomet was sometimes a trap if the board was too contested. I lost many games with a Bapho t5 because of the huge tempo loss. I'm not denying the power of bapho into spawn, don't get me wrong, but it wasn't an auto-win by any means in reality. Especially against mirrors (60% of the ladder at the time).

this is literally the only meaningful decision you have to make in that matchup though, the other is putting up a beefy ward and play around emeralda

Give me your most spicy dirt queen deck, i can take it.

Well yeah, besides that it was a braindead curve deck. Baiting a Bapho play was actually a way to win when you were second.

No, I'm defending against idiots who tries to downplay Spawn. Daria is obviously stupid now, but the deck's still nowhere close to the terror of July 2017's format.

>opponent is dragonnigger
>ryu
Hit the new low desu.

>3xdaria
>3xoz
>3xmysteria
Brick city.

i feel like we're just arguing semantics at this point since we're in agreement that both decks are dumb. that means it probably comes down to what decks we were playing more than anything, i had good success against spawn with the haven and sword combos i mentioned while i'm only finding consistent success against daria with dragon.

spawn was enough to make me quit the game for a few months and i hate daria now but both are still an improvement over the rob forest meta to me where most of my wins against them were legitimately from them playing terribly and wasting roaches. the wolfcoming and pixie mischief techs allowing them to win against their counter was incredibly frustrating.

>Need to play 4-5 cards to make a boardstate your opponent can match with 1-2 cards

Forest is so shit right now. If you don't get some draw power by pumping fita with steroids then you are bricked.

Yeah, I guess you're right. I apologize for my assertion previously.

Nice homebrew.

turn your brain off and play wallet forest

>Forest is so shit right now.
No it's not.

Sure its decent if you have 6 or so legendaries in your deck, I am not rich. There are no budget forest decks out there. And don't even mention aggro forest, that's the most pitiful aggro around.

i love the daria is overpowered meme
this deck can't even maintain a board against fucking shadow of all things

It's what Agni was climbing with but whatever you say.

>muh lurching + necro
And here we go again.

so pitiful that people are consistently top16ing with it and that agni chose it for grinding
I'll give you that it's very notably more difficult to use compared to other aggro decks though

twitter.com/misakihumiaki0/status/950712760840564736

Wanna play forest? Grind your ass off.

Not him, but any decklist? I could use one when I need it for dailies

what does agni use?

Are albert/Daria going to rotate out or will they still around since they got new art in Chronogenesis?

he hasn't posted his list on twitter, there's only screenshots of his winstreaks, but maybe you can extrapolate the list watching some past stream of his

ETA for the chest event? 14 hours?

>chests
They should delete unranked at the first place

Its only for ranked matches.

That's what he mean.
No reason for unranked to exists and I sometimes got timeout during chest while trying to do dailies in there

Daily reminder that Discord just doesn't stop ironic shitposting and pushing their own illusionary bullshit and downplays.

Fix your english, dragoncuck

Sleeve and Emblem are in. ETA 9 hours

I remember the first chest even. You lose the chest if you lose the match. That was good times.

how could they actually greenlight that nonsense in the first place is beyond me, I guees japs are just really used to eating shit

I miss it.

concede plz

thanks otohime

do I vial my bahamuts now?

if you want to sit around 2 months not playing wallet decks selling them is pretty good value as they're rotating out and not that prominent in unlimited, with the usual caveat that you can craft them again for free anytime

>another chest event
Fucking stop with this shit.

I'd wait to see if Dragon gets nerfed first, if you want to grind for chests it'd be a good deck to play. If you're not interested in playing Dragon then vial away I guess.

If you don't use them, then there's no reason not to. Use those vials to craft the reprint that comes in the next expansion.

yeah, it's bullshit that someone is forcing us to gri-

I use them on my wallet csword I guess I'll lose nothing if I vial them now

Yes it's fucking bullshit.
It takes like 5 hours to get all 5 chests and if you don't, you feel like shit for missing out on free shit.

Great design. Worse than Dshift or any other deck because
>early game
>can win just by spaming board
>bounce
>free trading
>healing
>infinity draw
>strong midgame
>easiest overkilll tutor
>turn 9 OTK
>sometimes BM

>if you want to grind for chests Dragon will be a good deck to play
I know you won't do it but good luck.

I totally agree, they should totally stop with free optional stuff we're not forced to ge-

just don't play a >3 attack follower on turn 8 bro

This desu.
FUCK brambles.
FUCK bararge
FUCK that whore Aerin
FUCK Cassiopeia
FUCK wolf
It's not worse than Dshit, but it's pretty damn close to auto win against any slow deck too.

Oh no, my mistake.

You are forced to get it to feel better about yourself.

wolf and cassio are ok but fuck those other cards

Brambles and Barrage doesn't let fast decks to win. The rest of the deck is anti-midrange and its late game is basically auto-win, though.

i would gladly fuck cassiopeia desu

I'm glad to see you're a respectable individual who doesn't let a game be in control of his life

>try to get through my take two tickets
>takes forever to find a match
>suddenly getting "connection unstable" hangups every single turn
>opponent shows up as waiting for response
>game ends in a loss
Is the game and/or mode unironically this dead? My internet isn't the problem as far as I can tell, so what the fuck caused this?

I'm absolutely going to do it, user.

>turn 7 cassopeia
>he end his turn playing airbound and boucing her back

drophacked

I haven't seen that happen since pre-DE, and even back then it always happened after the game ended, not in the middle of it.

Brambles is the only thing stopping non-control forest from being bullied off of the game. If you deny the forest player some fairies on the board then they automatically lose.

Title: Shadowverse
Genre: Strategic Multiplayer Digital Card Game
Price: Free-to-play (Optional in-app purchases)

Get fucked Isabelle.

Not even close. Everything generate faires now.

I've noticed that there seem to be connection problems in take two for some reason.

Yes that's shadowverse.

Title: Shadowverse
Genre: Chimpan Card Battle
Price: Friends and Family

Dragoncraft is surprisingly fun.
All that damage at once is really cool

>Dragoncraft is fun

Is haven decent? I just came back and still have my 18 legend wallet deck.

>Is haven decent?

are we talking about cg wallet haven? it's usable still sure

holy shit, I take a break for a month or two and this general is so fucking dead. $1,000,000 grand prize. Fucking LOL

>mfw the main plan of the blood deck I drafted is milling the opponent