IM DONE Veeky Forums

IM DONE Veeky Forums.

I'm going to fucking lie on my resume, buy nice new clothes and get a DECENT JOB by the end of the month. There's no pride in telling the truth at interviews. There's no honor in not lying. I'm done with working this shitty minimum wage partcuck job. I'm going to get a decent job, and I'm not going to give up.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2007/04/27/us/27mit.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What are you going to lie about?

My experience and skill. If need be ill even lie about my education.

HR will find out about it lmao
You're only going to embarrass yourself

Much more when your boss finds out about it later when you're already working

How the fuck would they find out WHEN you're working?

"Hmm let's randomly check the references of one of our regular employees out of dozens or hundreds of people"?

Don't just lie. You need to doctor the records to make your lie seem credible.

e.g. pay off someone in dean's office at university to create fake records/degree/transcripts.

Pay off some HR head at medium/small company to lie and say you worked for them. etc.

IOW go out and create facts to match the story you'll be shilling.

I was thinking of just getting into some entry level job where they wont verify references nor really require anything that can't easily be learned on the job, then just switch companies a year later using that (legitimate) reference

Bump

go for it buddy - MOST COMPANIES DONT CHECK FUCK ALL.most of my references are fake.don't you have a 'buddy with a company who employed you' - just do it.if they find out later (they wont) and you're doung a medium/good jpb they wont care anyway.

More the fact you'd be a really shit worker despite your apparent 'experience'. Start from the bottom user, it's just how it goes.

>mfw, never not lied to get a job

what took you so long?

tfw hired a graphic designer to fake evidence of a 'business that I owned'.

I think they know but keep me because they know i'm a sociopath who could wreck their shit and my numbers are just that good.

Smart kid

Lemme tell you a secret: there's no reward for acting like a Boy Scout in life

You don't owe anyone shit, and nobody owes you shit

The ONLY way to get ahead in life is a blend of cunning, nepotism, luck, and a tiny bit of talent & "patience"

>not going to give up

the secret to success

Doesn't matter if you lie or not - that guy who knows somebody who knows somebody is still getting hired over you.

Most still check education, previous employment

I was actually thinking of applying to entry level jobs for easier work. I'm mid career now almost 40. Younger people are getting promoted ahead of me I hate it here anyway. I really have the credentials and can't get callbacks from recruiters what am I doing? Fuck this. life isn't all about wageslaving. Don't become me son

Smart move. Lying on your resume is the way to go.

Lying about education is actually illegal iirc. Don't do it unless you are 100% sure they don't check it out.

Fake it till you make it literally turned my life around.

An unfortunate aspect of human psychology is that no one wants to trust a noob with a good paying job. So you really cannot get that job unless you have a connection or you fake the skills.

>Fake it till you make it literally turned my life around.

Please tell me more and give advices

nytimes.com/2007/04/27/us/27mit.html

Bump!

My old manager got his job by lying. Honestly he was a great manager, although a bit too chill for his duties. Just make sure when you do get a good paying job you work hard to match it too.

get in2 cloud rap n beatmaking. last mouf i clear 9k wit muh beats. i started from the bottom now im hear. i jus finished my ebook if you want to get in on this shit

What the heck?

if this is possible then why does everyone say the "le dont lie on your resume" meme?

>get into some entry level job
>need to lie

kys

Yeah it's not like even waiters are required to have 3 years experience or anything these days...

lie, who cares. It works for many people, though you'll never great about the good ones obviously.

Take it from an oldfag, life is about engineering your own success. A little polish on your resume is a good thing.