Attn NEETS:

Mother of two here. I am very caring, LOVES to please my man, and looking for the next Zuckerberg.

I will literally do anything you ask... also, I'm extremely hot. I am sick of being used by Chads and only pray to the Lord that I meet a fat neckbeard to take care of me financially.

I will suck anything you ask... (i love small and comfortable penis).

Hit me up and we can figure out the details!!

Fuck my dick is too big :(

on the same boat bro ;_;

Oh.. youve been tainted already? I shall be taking my micropenis (and millions) elsewhere

Dear gold digger:
I got married before I made my money.
She stuck with me through the risk and the hard times, I will stick with her through the good times.

thank you for your offer. I politely decline because I got a woman that loves me for who I am, not how much I make. I hope everyone here has my good fortune.

do you even wealthy?

Yeah, fuck off.
I wouldn't use a condom someone else used so why would I use a woman?

shhh, don't tell.

I'm no Zuckerberg but I make more in a year than most people make in their lives. My wife doesn't work and neither do I. We travel when we want and own more than Veeky Forums can believe.

How did you make your fortunes user?

I want your life desu

That being said I love single mothers- more power to you and hope you raise those kids right :D

Buttcoin bux

I own a cleaning company.

the consensus on Veeky Forums is that nobody wants my life or my wife. Except me.

Hey BBY wnt sm fuk
Noice

How long did it take to get to the point where you no longer needed to work? Which country are you in?

And here I am living on three hundred bucks a month, I hope things will get better after college.

USA.
took one year to pay for the company and another year to get enough work to hire people and retire.

I spent 16 years before that running other people's businesses though. That might be part of the calculus.

How much are you earning per year?

Not much.
My biz grosses about $200k and I drew a salary of $70k last year before taxes. Small business.

But we're booked solid 6 years out so the business is worth a bit.

Holy damn user

Dude, what?
People book cleaners 6 years in advance???

We do industrial, commercial, and government work. Our contracts average 5 years in length. I've got work lasting the next 10 years, 6 years is just how long before we have an opening for more work at current staffing levels.

Are you hiring?

Time to expand, m8.
But don't go crazy

No, I have a waiting list to work.

If I expand I'd need to work. Work sucks. I'd much rather maintain and not work.

user, if you want to help me a bit, email me : [email protected]

all I have to offer is advice on running a cleaning company. You may have that for free right here.

Other than that I have nothing to offer and you'd be wise not to trust anons too much or look for angels or mentors on Veeky Forums.

Hand over the business and nobody gets hurt.

fumina suzuki if anyone wonders

Thx