User... Why are you not all in on the new verification system that beats Bitcoin in both speed...

user... Why are you not all in on the new verification system that beats Bitcoin in both speed, ease of use and security?

Do you insist on wagecucking your entire life and staying poor?

Don't cry when we reach $1 because you've had ample opportunity to get involved and turned down every chance.

Your gonna miss this chance to get in at the early stages just like you missed Bitcoin all them years ago!

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.msg18854018#msg18854018
youtu.be/KpNPYQPgSnQ?t=934
young-basin-20186.herokuapp.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We have 56 nodes registered so far wew

Scam coin

Not an argument

explain what makes it a good buy

PoSign could in theory massively increase security and speed of transactions over traditional coins.
The storage system that is on the roadmap would add utility to XBY, assuming it is implemented successfully.
Getting in early and acquiring a STaTiC (Service, Transactions and Trusted in Control) node would create an XBY stream based on XBY network transactions for yourself as well.
The project is laden with risk (elusive dev, presentation lacking, no white papers), but if you can afford to lose the ~1 BTC required to get a node, you might as well take the risk.

Potential- thats why its so cheap "at the moment"

IF... the idea that has been portrayed by the developer turns out to be true, this will be an infinitely secure network, with instant transaction times, NO other coin can be accredited with these possibilities

People are throwing around target prices... some, are low, some are high, but a number that is thrown around most is $1.

FUDDERs will say, theres no chance of XBY to get to $1 due to the coin circulation of 650m...and no other coin has done this before...

To get to $1 the coin needs to reach marketcap of $650m... which if you check the coinmarketcap website... Wouldn't currently even put this coin in the top 5 coins...

IF the concept turns out to work truly as we hope, this coin will be in the top 5 coins without any doubt... and people will see the $1+ returns...

Just to break it down...

If you buy the 500k XBY nodes now at around 1btc which is around $1600... if it reaches $1... you will return $500k...

Is this a good investment, almost definitely...

Is it risky... certainly...

But so was Bitcoin in there earlydays, and so so many people missed out on becoming multi-millionares...

I for one, wont miss this opportunity that is showing me flags of potential from all directions

Once the coin is further along in development, how will the fees be calculated following the retirement of the fixed 100 XBY fee?
Also, what are the estimated earnings for a STaTiC node owner if the price maintains?

The earning would probably depends on how many people use the coin im guessing.

Yeah, absolutely.
I guess it's safe to say that would vary wildly, and earnings would be divided more and more as new STaTiCs are established up to the limit of 500.

Because 90 % of the supply was bought for 1 satoshi

was it really?

show me proof to this statement... wheres the 1 satoshi volume that your dreaming up?

thats the idea... earnings would be divided the more STaTiCs that got set up... but if we reach the 500 limit... we have a perfect system with unrivalled security and speed... FACT

i want to get in cheaper. I only have $150 worth right now but will buy the amount needed for a node when my fucking exchanges verify my identity. so butthurt at how long this takes.

I would assume that the fees will be adjusted accordingly as the price changes...

its not overly difficult to adjust the code to change the fees and send out a new revision of the system...

thats another things that so easy because everyone is guaranteed to be working on the same system, because the STaTiCs will all be running the same updated version, allowing for faster integration of revised systems to improve the network

Can you name a potential range of earnings in XBY for this month?

Stop talking BS and read the official bitcointalk thread faggot

XBY will be huge and the more static nodes are set up the lower the actual coin supply will be. So if the maximum number of 650 static nodes will be reached the supply will be cut to 325M coins ;)

No doubt that in 2 max 3 years time this coin will be a Top 5

It is a revolutionary crypto unhackable and with instant transaction thanks to the unique Proof of Signature/Authority consensus

You have been warned anons this right here is a potential 100$ coin and in merely 3 weeks it 250x it's value and we haven't hit the big exchanges yet

I've heard 500 for the upper limit of STaTiCs
Where are you getting 650 from?

The node dividends don't become active till block 50,000 which is estimated to be sometime next week...

I could just say "do the math pajeet, but let me do it for you"

So lets hypothesise it being the 15th of this month, we have 16 days remaining

lets take yesterdays daily volume of 22btc

now yesterday, there were just a little over 1000 blocks created

now, im not 100% sure on how many transactions are in each block... so lets stay ultra-ultra conservative and say 2 transactions per block

that equates to 2000 transactions over the network yesterday

thats a generation of 200,000 xby

theres currently 56 nodes

that would be a split of 3,500 each for yesterday

which equates to just over $10 for the days earnings

thats an average of $300 a month at these current rates

plus there could be more transcations per block and it would be more

when the network picks up, the volumes will also be higher thus more transactions

and ontop of that, your 500k node worth is also increasing as the price increases of the asset

You still hungry?

>inb4 cant understand pajeet language

I just wrote out as it came to me so the grammar, punctuation and layout is fucked up, but the maths is still correct

Can you substantiate the instant transactions claim?? If thats true then XBY could be THE coin.

>You have been warned anons this right here is a potential 100$ coin and in merely 3 weeks it 250x it's value and we haven't hit the big exchanges yet

Im a STaTiC node owner myself but $100 would need us to reach $65bn marketcap which is unattainable unless magic is real.

$1 is attainable at a $650m marketcap, not even putting us into the top 5 altcoins

shit, even if it compares to pivx its a $0.50 coin and a node would generate you $250k not even including the profit generation from it

He is not talking bullshit. XBY was previously a scam project. It got revitalized by 1 person (Hungarian programmer) and then another one joined in (Canadian marketer). Their mission is to get what they "lost" at bitmox scam. Just look at trollbox chats.. why would anyone shill this coin so much, if they were so sure of it? anyway plenty of people still own old coins they bought at 1 sat. STaTiC nodes look interesting, but they are worthless in the long run. XBY will get pumped once its gets on bittrex and then dumped by all these early buyers, and you will all cry again like with posw coin... but maybe that's what you are after? you bought this shit early and you are just waiting to dump it? then you should know something, ccrevolution (marketer) is looking for people who won't abadon this project for their 50-100% gains, because static node network depends on a whole community. More people host it, the better, so when everyone dumps their nodes for 1k sat it'll crash like posw. Stop getting fomo'ed into another bagholding.

literally download the wallet

purchase a small amount and send it to your wallet just to try it

its instant believe me

dis pajeehtoo cornholio street turd shitter is tryna fud up this game. this fuck dont ge tit why would they dumpy it. go on explain it corn dildo

Sure its instant now when the transaction volume is extremely low. Theres no proof it will stay like that when there are large volumes of transactions.

Sheeeit, that's pretty good.
That's got me very interested desu senpai.
Will this be a paradigm shift for crypto?

quick rundown on the nodes anons? I hold 140k at the moment, so I quadruple my stake and what extra benefit am I getting? aside from more value if the price goes up..

its is because its a different system to the rest of the other cryptocurrencies... its not reliant on volume for the speed of the transaction

Potentially

XBY has worst coin distribution/premine than any coin on the market. Go and look at the march XBY threads in bitcointalk where they all buy it up for 1 sat.

Biggest whale owns 90 million coins. why do you think whales pretty much dump it from 220 to 100 routinely. They don't give a fuck if theyre selling at 101x profit or 150x profit. They bought it for 1 sat.

and if dev cant be honest about that theyre a fucking liar/oil salesman. at this point even dash has better distribution and thats the worst premine scam on the market.

XBY thread based on the new concept started early April

The 90million "whale" is the c-cex wallet you dope

Its actually 240m for the c-cex wallet

The next biggest is a 33m wallet

Where do you find these 90million wallet figures user? or are you just FUDing?

Yeah we all know its a different system blah blah. What specifically makes PoSign faster that other consensus methods?

lol fuck off faggot nice FUD trolling you can't afford any more coins it seems

OK so if I get a node now, I will always have that node, and potentially generate an income stream from that node - and total number of nodes will be limited, this right?

It's not faster... It's instant

Why don't you read through the official ann on bitcointalk you lazy nigger

>>> bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.msg18854018#msg18854018

faggot

>Already hit limit on coinbase
>All other sites either offer SEPA (2-5 day wait) or shitty scam payment options
>Even when instant CC is offered, verification takes days

This is soul-crushing
It's worse than missing a train, it's having it right in front of you while a very corpulent jew holds you still and forces you to powerlessly look at the train leave the station without you

Also why are they written as STaTiC, is there some reason for this or is the dev fucked in the head

Thanks for the link, that was what I was looking for!

Static = Service Transaction Trusted in Control
Borzalom is an autist though

why would anyone use anything other than local bitcoins ...

KILL YOURSELF IF YOUR TOO LAZY TO READ THROUGH A FUCKING THREAD YOU DUMB PIECE OF SHIT

"STaTiC is an acronym for Service, Transactions and Trusted in Control.

Therefore, our nodes are first of all Trusted (the are not just random computers creating blocks).

They handle all SERVICES offered on our decentralized super system (storage will be the first application and all other marketable applications will be added over time).

Any and all TRANSACTIONS will come through the nodes and are verified by the PoSign consensus system.

Thus, they are the front line CONTROL of the entire system."

faggot

I did, and I'm still waiting on the transaction to clear.
I need like 3k euro of them,no one's going to seriously offer methods of payment outside of SEPA for that.

cancel your transaction
create account on yobit
go to coinmama.com buy your desired ammount of BTC with credit/debit card and let it pay out on yobit wallet
buy XBY
get rich
thank me later user

>$1750 for 1BTC

I hate this fucking market
Your choices are to either get fucked by limits and wait times or get scammed by absurdly inflated buying costs

Thanks, yeah bit fucken lazy, been a long ass day - now don't tell me kys if i fucked up, but on BTT it's stated 1 million XBY for a node, right to assume this is the current requirement? Couple BTC for that at this price

youtu.be/KpNPYQPgSnQ?t=934

Setting up a node requires you to have 500100 XBY in your wallet. The 1 million is outdated info.

Statics only cost 500.1k now

>Do you insist on wagecucking your entire life and staying poor?

Oh look its the classic Amway/College for profit pitch

Stay poor wagecuck

When will they learn?

thanks boys, see you on the moon

actually no
living the easy life w/ free 2k a month

What I got from that is that transactions will take AT MOST 120 seconds!?? This could easily be the coin used to get funds rapidly between exchanges. No more sitting around waiting for BTC to confirm.

Yes you have understood correctly user

XBY is crypto 3.0 and we will be very rich

Whats the benefit of running a static node?

If they hire a marketing department to brand them selves appropriatly I'll drop 6 - 8 BTC into it.

Until then, I won't touch it. That may seem vain, but ask yourself, would you the latest , I dunno, TV with advanced features, but it was wrapped in a fisher-price case with racing stripes on it?

Branding is important (for normie adoption)

I just bought 400k. All i can afford to loose now. I hope for some waves in the chart so i can gain 500k. Wish me luck

Normie adoption? Nowhere near that yet. Grounbreaking tech always wins. Crypto is still super nerd territory. If the tech works xby moons regardless.

You should have waited for the dip, but whatever your money.

How to buy a static node then? I might as well buy one, if it is as revolutionary as you say.

Wtf r u on about its alrrady up 30 sats since i bought and i will sell on 275 and buy the following dip

Don't be a hero senpai hold on your XBY you will become rich in 2 max 3 years

What the hell are nodes and how can you buy them? How much are they? I'm just buy crypto, idk all the pajeet language

w when will the dip happen my man? i need to secure a long term position asap but my exchange wont verify my account and STILL cant buy any btc.

this is holding crypto back. I have 20k in savings but it takes weeks to buy a fucking meme coin.

>weeks
I don't know what exchange you're using but it should take a few hours usually.
I don't know when the dip will happen just open a live chart and keep checking back at it. I would say to do your business with XBY this week though, the sooner the better.

So after my research, it appears that xby is a programmers attempt to revitalize a scamcoin? Why wouldn't he make a new one from scratch? Is he trying to recover his own losses?

The tech behind it is pretty interesting. Did bitmox have the same ideas behind it?

Im australian. coinbase limits me to $150 a week. aus friendly exchanges are taking their time.

what exchange would you recommend? needs to be aus friendly

No clue mate, I use localbitcoins, UK.

make account on yobit/c-cex
buy btc @ coinmama.com and send to your yobit/c-cex account
buy XBY and HODL
get rich
thank me later straya

Kek and how do we know these guys who run it now arent the original scammers running another bigger scam with this. This whole thing just seems exceptionally shady.

Why do you keep shilling that fuckawful site?
They have the worst bitcoin rate on the entire market, you can consider yourself scammed every single time you make any purchase

>coinmama

literal merchants

I would never get in a coin with such shitty distribution. Fair distrib only. Not to mention the actual scammers who originated own a shit ton of coins.

well they might be more expensive but they confirm your id and send you the BTC to your wallet in one fucking hour

I already bought twice with them and they have beginner limit of 10.000 USD per day

Plus you can use credit/debitcard

If you new to crypto and need BTC fast they are an excellent option imo

Just tryin to help

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH FUCK OFF FUD FAGGOT

Read the bitcointalk forum or join the slackchat and ask what happened with the scammer you piece of trash bullshit spreading cocksucker

Join the slack and ask DEV -> young-basin-20186.herokuapp.com/

I looked through their shitty website and i still cant figure out how this is better than regular proof of stake with masternodes.

You dont think that canadian marketer guy could be full of shit? Fuckin moron a big dose of skepticism is warranted here.

If youre going to just take them on their word with no real proof you deserve to be scammed

How does static nodes work? Do I need my computer running all times or something?

It's ok bro I don't give a fuck

Just wait until next weekend and then you can shoot yourself

For every transaction on the network, the cost is split and paid to the STaTiC node holders.