EN: UR Dia Scouting

>Download the Game (English/Japanese)
pastebin.com/rPdEjzEr

>Game Wiki
lovelive.kouhi.me/

>Event Points Calculator
suyo.be/llsif/calc-newstyle/

>Event Cutoff Predictor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897

>Team Builders
designedfor.sakura.ne.jp/nikuma-n/
llsifteambuilder.herokuapp.com/

>Infodump
docs.google.com/document/d/1rL8-DDw8pJVmMPf7V25vCkx8ulOXR74p_-Wz534S3og

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/87025_runi/status/961559467543285761
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hanayo reminds me of pigs. But I love Hanayo too! It's just that she reminds me of pigs. Pigs are cute!

maybe it's because she's in a subunit with Honoka

So I tried pulling for the broken SRs in the simulation, and here's how many tries it took me
Doctor Kotori - 21 pulls
Panda Nico - 163 pulls
Bear Honoka - 69 pulls
Cheerleader Umi - 1 (one) pull

The only thing broken about Honk is her hymen.

For magnets.

Honoka or Ruby? Ruby, without a doubt.

Hair: Ruby wins. Red is best. Twintails for easy handling and good balance.
Eyes: Ruby wins. Sea green > Ice cold soulless blue.
Family: Ruby wins. Duh. Traditional Japanese baking is terrible and Honoka's sister is more annoying than Rin and Nico combined.
Friends: Ruby wins, again, by being in the superior idol group.
Taste in idols: Woobs knows what's up and picks Pana. Honk's favorite idol is probably herself.
Personality: Honoka is a complete and utter dumbass and self centered more often than not. Ruby wins. She might be timid and make dumb noises, but she's very intelligent, friendly, selfless, and wise beyond her years. She's on track to eclipse her emotionally stunted older sister as the best Kurosawa before even moving up a grade.
Cuteness: Duh.
Waifu potential: It's every man's dream to coax a girl like Ruby out of her shell and find the one in a trillion gem she really is. Honkniggers, on the other hand, have been seen posting "honoka seems like an easy lay" on multiple occasions.
JAVs: Honk 1, Ruby 0. 'Nuff said.

Ruby is just better than Honoka, and honkniggers have the balls to call us Rubyfriends "pedo"? What a bunch of pieces of shit.

Ruby.

fucking kek

I love both though

>Mari's delicious thicc body.

For Shuka.

Updated my phone to Oreo and the sound glitches disappeared, finally

Based as fuck, honkturds BTFO

i just reported this entire thread to the fbi. enjoy jail.

Better question, Ruby or Dia?
Both are cucks who were left out by their close friends. But what if you need to choose?

twitter.com/87025_runi/status/961559467543285761
>puchiguru cafe has canon ships
wtf

>nicomaki
>canon
That NozoNico got it right though.

>friends
Kanan doesn't give a shit about Dia.

>yoshimaru
>nicomaki
>canon
Kek.

I bet year without Kanan and Mari in school really sucked for Dia-chan.

I want to buy flowers for my wife.
Even if Dia's friends leave her behind(which they wouldn't do) she will still have me.

Just pulled two new SRs...
I'm not sure what I should do with these raibus or how I should change my team up...any suggestions?

>she will still have me.
Fate worse than death

Focus on a subunit / Year level if you want to make teams.
It's fine to level up anyone so you can reach Score Rank S on songs.

What's there to suggest? Just put them on the fitting team and level them up. Not much more you can do for now.

I want to fuck Ruby.

For who?

do you even have a teambuilder?

I'm worried that some cards are inherently better than others.

Are score up cards always better than stamina restore/timing whatever?

Also, should I be practicing some of these raibus for seals or should I hold off?

>Are score up cards always better than stamina restore/timing whatever?
Yes, most of the time.

>Also, should I be practicing some of these raibus for seals or should I hold off?
Hold on to your cards first, at least until you can build full SRs+ in every attribute.

You should first focus on getting a proper SR+ team my man, no point in sealing anything if you can't invest those seals into anything.
Skill doesn't matter that much between SR, possibly SSR, but with URs scorers are definitely at an advantage, but healers can still sometimes do some work.

Also, don't worry too much about "wasting" XP on leveling cards, you're going to be drowning in N cards to feed soon enough.

Just don't use skill XP to do that though, keep that for URs.

Skills are a secondary matter when it comes to SSRs and below, the points they give by tapping comes first, they scale poorly when you level their skills up so it's not recommended
As for URs, plockers are generally like non-URs, healers are better on skill level 1 and 2, then they are better than some scorers, mostly perfect-based ones on skill level 3, then they are left behind by scorers, pretty much all of them scale nicely and each level gives a significant boost up to 8. Of course, unless you're a mega-whale you won't get there, but skill levels 4 or 5 are reachable, especially with dupe idolising.
Only scorer that is useless is poor thief Eli

Good morning good people!
Let's enjoy the bestest of this day! Faito!

Too bad you didn't die in your sleep, you piece of shit

rude

Good morning Honoka friend, what's your honest opinion about Dia?

>especially with dupe idolising
Think you meant dupe skilling right.

yeah, that thing
you can use the seal you get in the process to idolise the card but I don't recommend it

I liked her Dia-chan episode!
Cute dork.

thanks anons

a few other questions

Should I really save my Scouting Tickets to 25 for UR scouting, or is it better to just do the 10 for SSR/UR?

For UR and SSR cards, what's the best way to level up their skill if i don't have duplicates? I have a fucking ton of Support Members but I don't know which does what. My SSRs and URs are already at max level.

there is no consensus on the matter, really
I personally recommend spending your first 50 BT on 25BT scouting, then do 5BT, but if you don't get any URs in 5 scouts, then make the 6th scout 25BT

>Should I really save my Scouting Tickets to 25 for UR scouting, or is it better to just do the 10 for SSR/UR?
>Scouting Tickets
You mean Blue Tickets?
Honestly, Blue Ticket scouting is tricky.
If you're feeling lucky go and do 5BT, if not 25BT is your best choice.
The only meme in BT scouting is 10BT.

>For UR and SSR cards, what's the best way to level up their skill if i don't have duplicates?
Leveling via SR teacher cards or the other support SRs.
If you want, you can use 1BT to scout in Support card scouting. It's a huge gamble though, and you're better off scouting for UR cards with your BTs.

Also, use your skill up cards on URs. SSRs are almost never worth leveling (unless you have dupes)

10BT is honestly the worst deal out of them all, I personally do 5BT, and with how many SRs you have, even those would be helpful to you.
A lot of people prefer 25BT but well, that's just paying 2BT more for getting rid of the luck factor I guess(if you average the 1/5 that is).
You don't have any scorers so I'd say just keep saving the XP. The ones in the pic give only regular XP, all the others give skill XP.

>purple alpaca

Exclude that last brown alpaca from my post. Sorry, didn't notice it.

Rikocchi

Dia doesn't want you. She's a traditional Japanese lady, so there's no way in hell she'd even consider dating some scraggly white guy who might be able to stumble through some heavily accented, improper japanese pulled from anime and yakuza flicks and could probably name more animes than events in japanese history over a well groomed salaryman who grew up speaking japanese and learning about Japan in a Japanese school

Just do 5. Only do 25 if you're extremely risk averse. 10 BT sucks ass.

That's a tough pill to swallow for dianiggers. Hey, there's always You! Anyone with a sailor hat is cool in her book!

Or maybe you could play chicken with the cops and go for ruby?

>I want to buy flowers for my wife.

That's nice, Chika.

SRs are fucking worthless. you get S seals for fucking free every event. SSRs/gold seals are more useful and hard to come by and you only get an SSR seal from an event if you have whale tier teams or are are rank 300 player who had the time to max out all his cards.

but if SSRs no longer make your teams without being maxed out why would you care about anything but how cute the cards are?

>SSRs are almost never worth leveling (unless you have dupes)
Found the whale that tiers by brute forcing it with URs

>not tiering because all your SSRs are at skill level 5 with 6 SIS slots each
>not having a matching center

you can t1 with only one UR and still have SRs on your team faggot git gud

>I'm sure proper Japanese ladies like Umi and Dia would like to be friends with me, 400lbs bisexual nonbinary ponykin girl

Found the lucklet who can't pull multiple scorer URs

git lucky faggot

>/llsifg/
>girls
>400lbs
>liberal

More like 120lb skeleton men who believe in white supremacy but still want a japanese gf

that's right, no girls allowed

OH NONONONO

Not shocking flip. This is Veeky Forums. The average user is an autist who would be fat if they could take a break from shitposting and eat something other than noodles.

what is a lbs by the way?

Kenny is a cutie

love butt sex

i'd fuck that

400lbs sounds painful...

Rude. Dia may have been raised in a traditional Japanese style, but she has expressed interest in branching out and learning more about the rest of the world, which is why she chose to go to university in Tokyo. She would not look down upon someone else who is doing the same as her, especially if they are trying to learn more and improve themselves. Besides, the challenge of being worthy enough for her just makes her all the more worth it. Our ethnic differences mean little compared to everything else.

i miss doing succesful pulls...

"Raaaah! Wait up! I'm so gonna get you!"

I hear You roaring from behind me.
When that happens...

My body starts to run on its own.
Tap tap tap tap, the light footsteps of my dashing ring out.
I run.
Even though I wasn't planning to.
My body just reacted by irself.

Hehehe.
This is how it always is, huh?
These sudden games of tag with You.

Whether it's on the way home
In the hallways at school
In the courtyard while we're eating lunch
I never get to choose the time or place.
But, always...

"Oh! Found you!! I foud you, Kanan! There's no escape! Lock on, steady as she goes!"
The moment You shouts that,
That's when it begins.

Once You starts running over, I immediately react.
I run without looking back.
You's a fast runner, so when this happens, the starting moments are vital!
For the time being, I have to move my feet at top speed,
and I run.
Once I think I've hit top speed, I turn around for just a little bit, and I see...

You...
she's got a wide smile
and she's happily running along.

"Hold on! I'm so gonna get you!" she says.
But, looking at her face and feet, it's clear she's definitely not running seriously.

Hehehe.

That's when I thought that right now, You and I must be feeling the same way.
When we're running, we share an emotion that's hard to express in words.
And that must be the same thing we feel as Aqours when we're dancing together.
Hey, You, I hope we'll get to run and smile together into the new year, too.

>Need to pull 2 more UR's, one of which being a 1st year smile scorer, or Pool Honoka so I can trade my UR's

Someone give me money.

Just follow Breadbug's example: pretend to be a girl and beg for money

what do you want to sell, and what to buy?

Breadbug....is it true~? :/

and I need 8 more seals to buy all I want at the moment

Yes it's true...

Breadbug doesn't pretend to be a girl, and he doesn't beg others. Are you jealous that anons like myself are kind enough to give friends money? Maybe if you weren't making things up about people, someone might be tricked into thinking your worth giving money to.

>Are you jealous that anons like myself are kind enough to give friends money?

It sounds like something Diabetes would have said.

I miss que linda...

You are giving money to a complete stranger. Have you ever talked to them in a voice channel?

qepd........

wtf i hate breadbug now!

Go away, nu-male.

Wrong board, user

Oops. Wrong general.

Why did you greentext that as if I was lying?

What's the difference between talking to them in a voice channel or talking to them ingame?

Stop stealing oxygen

>Why did you greentext that as if I was lying?

>lives not censored
YOUR ACCOUNT IS MINE!

I wonder how many anons are giving money to Breadbug. He can T1 thanks to them.

>going out of your way to put more pressure on Breadbug just to stroke your ego
What a friend you are.

The pretending is really notorious in a voice channel. Also, you actually know how they are.

Reminder that Umidah saved SIF EN

Post cute Chikas!

Breadbug...I trusted you....~~ T_T

>breadnigger exposed yet again
lmao

I meant to censor Breadbug's name too. I hope we won't be too mad at me. This one is just to show that he isn't siphoning money off of others.