/alg/ - Azur Lane General #121

Reminder
Register your account and make a bind code if you're playing on JP
Twitter account linking: now you can login to your account using your twitter account

>FAQ and other useful links you should really read before asking stuff
pastelink.net/alglinks
pastebin.com/9TiJerdg

>English news and Wiki
azurlane.koumakan.jp/Azur_Lane_Wiki

>Wikis
wiki.joyme.com/blhx/首页 - Chinese
game8.jp/azurlane - Japanese
azurlane.wikiru.jp - Japanese

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vASAMFZGHFI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for breaking reknown's ribs and snorting her ashes!

Don't forget to milk your meido /alg/

I hope you are pleased.

You're alright user.

First one to yank the anchor buttplug out of Vampy!

Reminder that this harlot was responsible for the worst war crime of WW2

user kept his promise of a Hipper thread.

You done good.

only tiddybroads and secondarybait get skins!
also shit not in the game yet

My little cute nazi flowergirl.

A cute bote pic a day keeps the retards away!

Nice.

Congratulations on the gold SG parts! Helena user will be happy.

Waiting Aurora

english

Only 102 cubes here, not ready for next event

22 here fucking BH

I can't help but wonder how many nepniggers started playing just so they can get their collab characters. And how many of them are gonna keep playing once the event is over, regardless of if they got all they wanted or not?

Post mayamine fleets

Like a bowling pin

E-chan a cute!

none, the game actually lost existing players
nep shitters didn't even play the game

105 here. With the upcoming minievents plus whatever's at the end of the month I feel pretty afraid.
At least I still have the level 70 gift pack to buy.

Avoid this topic pls. The retard might follow.

>475 cubes
More than ready

I can't wait for the chink wearing the cat hoodie. Her upcoming skin is super cute too.

So which new bote are you looking forward to the most? Pic related is mine.

Well done for self control. My collection aurism got me and now I have all those useless nepshits and only 130 cubes.

In the same boat as you are.

Genbu and Byakko

Same I don't know anything about neps but still rolled anyway. Got fucking baited with a JPEG.

Not a new bote but I still don't have Vampy and if they ever included her in the pickup then she's the one Im targeting for.

Vampy should be back by the time the event comes out. Good luck getting her.

Probably a separate pickup in large construction like during kms, silly to not to have when she finally get voiced and have a new skin.

Same, but her voice actor sounds like a grandma.
youtube.com/watch?v=vASAMFZGHFI

Thanks user. I hope so.
Yeah that's the one I'm hoping for. I hope they would do it again.

Rolled 60 cubes, got Purple, Black and White Heart, called it a win and moved on with my life.

Tried to get into the game because foxgirl Atago. Couldn't even pass registration screen since it was different from what explained on the "getting started" wiki page and asked me for a number and some other shit after I chose an username and password.

Oh well.

unicorn's nips

what's this

Same I also got those three and didn't care for Green Hag.

Play JP version user

Reshitelniy.

I thought I read Atago wasn't in it or something similar along higher costs for several things.

Try guessing first

>Atago
Great, another secondary with shit taste to throw into the pile.

>Atago
>Fox

Look, I litterally only know the game from rule34 tags. Can't blame me for wanting to get the one character that interests me.

This will get deleted.

She will be added permanently this month

bait

I don't blame you, just stating the fact that you're a secondary with shit taste.

Any ETA? Should I just start playing asap to build up whatever currency is used to roll shipfus?

That was actually the experiment. To see if it they would delete it.

I think it's the next maintenance (Feb 12). Not so sure myself.

I know friend, just betting on the result. What's your bet?

Non rate up SRs are notoriously difficult to pull but since she's a permanent addition you can take your time to get her.

thanks then. I guess I'll get on it and try and gather mats or cubes or crystals or whatever they're called there. thanks a lot for your insight.

At least my taste is not so shitty I have to go and insult randoms to feel good about it.

See if they would get confused and think it's just some candy or some cropped pic to make it look like a tit.Btw that's Lusty's left nipple

Isn't armor piercing type canons a complete waste for those volley shots? What the fuck who thought this is a good idea?

What do you guys do for your low oil consumption fleets? I need to ration my oil but i also want to farm drops. The only thing I know is that you use fletcher but I'm not sure who goes with her in the frontline or backline. Whats considered the best?

it asks for your chinese id info. Just close out the game and restart. You don't actually need to give them that to register

Don't worry about it mate, it's really just the contrarians. Atago is so fuckin hot you're a fuckin poof if you don't at least want to bone her.

Fletchers only works well in CN or up to world 6 in JP, use retrofitted cassin/downes instead.

oh, ok. guess i'll download both jp and cn and stick to the version i'll get Atago on first.

Everyone's jumping ship from CN, I'd recommend you not start there at all.

Post the picture that made you wana play.

fletcher + Langley/Bogue

Not one in particular, to be honest. I just like foxgirls/kemonomimi in general and noticed she was getting popular

What's happening on CN exactly?

You're gonna love Akaga then.
Also, Atago's a dog.

>I just like foxgirls
No go away. We don't want you here.

Thank you for your kindness, I didn't know Fletrcher fleets only worked in CN, I'm on JP. I've never heard of the retrofitted cassin downes thing but I guess i will have to try it out. Who usually goes backline, Just unicorn?

til then, but still. She's a qt. Thanks for giving me another goal tho

too bad

Fuck off.

CN's getting censored because Mao's ghost demands it.

why would I?

Shoho works too, and cost less than 1 less oil than unicorn

0 cubes.
Give me GH already you jews.

Censorship and Feature Removal
Just Unicorn, or you want to try Shouhou

The next mini-event is going to be light construction for SRs. So with only 1 cube needed to pull you should be much safer.

Go back to Touhou. There is also Animal ear mobiles aplenty.

You can't marry 2hus tho. Even if I love playing Utsuho in Soku.

fucking at last!
I can now move to 2-3!

Are you a 100% drop table on EVERY map autist?

>Still getting Ayanamis and Jabbers in 10-4
I wish they'd fuck off after world 5.

F U C K R A N G E R
U
C
K

R
A
N
G
E
R

I'm one of them and I'm a casual. Hopefully, I can unlock all the drops before the game closes

>not having nep and beru
This is advanced autism.

wrong target, im drunk already

Is there a source on this info? I want it to be true, but I can't help thinking they'll make it event crafting for 2cubes & 1500 gold.

I will

I want to FUCK all the loli destroyers and cum inside their little pussies.

Ark this is getting out of hand.

Not him but I hope so since their is no new botes thats either a BB/BC or a CV/CVL to roll for.

Divorce when?

Just scrap her.

does an SG radar per boat allow you to dodge all ambushes? they're pretty fucking annoying now

Effect doesn't stack, only use 1 per fleet.

Scrap that bote.