Buy XLM right now faggots

Buy XLM right now faggots.

This is the calm before the storm, it will hit 5000 sat today.

Just did. Looks like a solid project.

Bought 5k earlier, hope to continue moon mission.

Where can a fledgling trade for moon boots?

pls holy coin of mighty gains take me to the moon

Ok so its a competitor of ripple, interresting. .
Bought some, thanks for the heads up.

lumen on downtrend, this coin is lost

This, sold my bags just now.

actually managed to buy at 2700 and sold at around 3200 sat a few minutes ago, stil got some 100s dollars, but i think this shitcoin wont be pumped anymore

Goddamn i've been lurking for 4 weeks now, and either i'm a goddamn idiot or this shit is too easy

Ok so this shit is at 5 cents, so if I buy $100 USD worth in it(2,000), and it jumps to 50 cents on a moon mission, i'd have essentially $1000 portfolio value that I could get for relatively less fiat?

Yeah

Yes i'm an idiot or yes its retardly easy like that?

I suggest not to buy XLM as a long term investment.

Stellar is not Ripple. Their teams cannot be compared and Stellar doesn't really have too many partners, aside from Stripe. Stripe hasn't done anything with Stellar either, even though they've supposedly been partners since 2014.

Stellar is basically for some reason being pumped because Ripple is going up. Ripple has serious partners and 150 highly qualified people working for them. The network effect is huge.

Stellar has none. Don't fall for this trap

Multiply the number of coins by the price increase to get an idea of the liquidity that would have to be pumped in to reach that price

BTC is gonna explode past 1700 later on. Why would you do it ?

Define "later on"

BTC is shit.

I'm setting up my account and waiting for the verification process to be finished in 2-3 days, but fuck all this seems too fucking easy to be able to drop $400 USD into Ripple or Stellar and then being able to cash out at 8-11 times your investment from just 1-2 week jumps.

I know there is the small amounts you have to forego to exchange it back into sat to then be able to fully liquidate it into fiat losing you like 5-10% of your maximum equivalent cash in the original altcoin you had, but I'm just baffled how simple it is.

Tonight (europoor here)

No it's not that easy. Not that many coin can get 10x within 5 days.

Most coins cannot. This is an exception plus the timing. Right now a fresh supply of new money(like yours) are willingly become the new age of bagholders. Don't buy something that's already pump like the one you are planning to right now STR

What's the difference between STR and XLM?

yeah, hence why I want to get in right now and invest in these altcoins and a couple of shitcoins with $400 and then just ride the rails on them as the new cashflow comes in and trumps instability keeps investor interest in crypto (along with crypto dipping into the mainstream with all the BTC hype and ETH getting backed by a fuckton of companies)

>150 highly qualified people working for them

you mean idiots with flashy degrees

Couldn't be further from the truth.

An example: their rippled team is made out around 11 top of the foodchain C++ programmers. Find me a better qualified C++ team and I'll give you a cookie.

>An example: their rippled team is made out OF around 11 top of the foodchain C++ programmers
fixed

Yeah. Right now is an amazing time to invest in alts as long as btc doesn't move. Last time this happen was like 2013 era. So who knows when the bubble breaks.

Literally a rocket ship. All I did was invest $100 into it.