Previous: DOKO DA edition

>[Kara no Kyokai Collaboration Event]
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2018/0206_gardenofsinners/
Period: 2018-02-08~02-22 3:59 UTC

>Campaign
3 Quartz for 15000 likes or 4000 shares

>Rate-ups
Servants: 5* Ryougi Shiki (Saber)
CE: 5* Grand Puppeteer, 5* Mature Gentleman, 4* Vivid Dance of Fists, 4* Mystic Eyes of Distortion, 3* Repeat Magic, 3* Sprinter

>Event Guide
pastebin.com/CFbJCFj5

>[The Three Knights/The Four Cavalries & EXTRA Rate up Summon (Daily) Period]
2018-02-01 04:00 - 02-08 03:59 UTC
On each day of the Rate up Summon, a different set of classes will be featured

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975

YOUR FIRST IMAGE IS MINE

First for our new Goddess

please god this fucking nightmare end, /alter/ is at the worst it's ever been

Remember if you forget to feed Passionlip, she is going to paizuri you and feed on your semen

Jesus Christ /alter/

Ya'll nigga are just overreacting to everything

>reading last night threads
>see this
>try to send friend invite to shiki user
>he's already full

Damn, I wanted a cool devoted friend

Fuck Shiki, I want to waifu Vengeful Spirit-chan.
Vengeful Spirit servant when?

this sweet girl? I dont believe it

>SIX
>FUCKING
>THREADS
How do you manage to be this retarded /alter/

NOOOO
DON'T LET THE LIZ THREAD CATCH UP

How's people's progress so far? I'm trying to stay apple neutral and I've gotten 30 missions done and just unlocked the incinerator and the first couple of fifth floor rooms.
Have to say I'm really enjoying the mission based structure. It's a nice change of pace from just grinding up a point total (even if that's what half the missions are I'll grant you that).

Dudes...

I'll just come back in an hour when this all gets sorted out.

never ever

Hey Autists,
My name is Reddit, and I'm laughing at every single one of you. All of you are obese, autistic schizos who spend every second of their day grinding shitty ass gacha games. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, do you people actually have to spend money on this game to get what you want? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures of servants you don't have.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I roll every single 5-star I want, and I liked your favorite servant way before you ever did. What servants do you like, other than "like whatever reddit doesn't like"? I guess that's fine though, it just gives me even more things to take from you. I also get 5* CE's, and have all of your favorite servants (Just got them on a single ticket, shit was SO cash). You are all cuckolds who should just kill yourselves, they're a lot happier with me than they'd ever be with you. Thanks for listening.

...we gotta make more threads

Why is Tesla so cool?

try 10 hours, cute dumb cup

3 niggers that wants to destroy this thread chain.

>tfw you'll never suck those tiddies

>look mum i posted it again!

Tell me, /alter/, what do you seek?

Wh-What's happening to Jannu?

>the people shitposting about reddit are the same redditors in this thread who think their ironic circlejerk is funny
Yeah what a surprise
Please purge this fucking general it'll do this board a favor

Lack of suffering untill the day I die

pm'd you the fix

death to everyone in this thread

>EDITION

/alter/ you illiterate fucks why did you migrate here

King Hassan bros...

Another new thread

Are you people blind or shitposting? Seriously migrating to this shit? For fuck's sake.

Rome

fuck i didn't bother reading

I got a stupid question,
If you have mutliple Event CE's with different rate-ups for enemies, are they exclusionary? Can you get different enemies to show up at once or does one CE override the chance of another CE's monsters to appear?

I knew someone was going to get triggered by the Edition thing
I will start including it on every single thread then

Because 90% of this general is reddit and they actually think this shit is funny

Can't this motherfucker stop spooking me ? F U C K O F F

I'd rather be here than a thready by the Liz (###) spammer.

>How's people's progress so far?
I've spent 2-3 apples so far and have picked up 3 apples from complete missions. I'm probably not going to spend any more until the end of the event, though. That was just to get a bit of a head start on the event.

>Tell me, /alter/, what do you seek?
Tamamo, Cu, and some servants for their story/My Room conversations. Past that, I'm just looking to level servants and their skills to try out different team builds. I want to see how servants perform, not listen to JP about how well servants perform.

I only started playing a few days ago, is it even worth it for me to do this event over just playing more story quests? All I really want is to be able to keep the 4 star Shiki, but it's 20 AP a quest and I only have 38 max right now. Would I even be able to grind enough before the end of the event to keep her at my level?

What the FUCK

Billy, and more Cu Chulainn variants.

>he doesn't know

Good thing you brought Saber Shiki, huh?

if this isn't bait just use shiki's np

naisu

Was Araya the most intellectual anime villain? Literally 4D apartment complex to understand the relation between cause and effect, the concept still blows my mind

Remember to pull the trigger
on the reddit and discordnigger

BAHSAHKAH WA DAREMO NI MAKENAI

Swap in your waver and charge Saber Shikis NP. You do have a Waver right?

what a fucking r*ddit thing to say

You can go into the daily quests and grind the first missions (the hand enemies) for EXP cards and tons of Master EXP. That'll give you a large AP overflow and will let you go through the event.
But past that, unless you really want 4* Shiki, it's fine to just skip it for now. Focus on powering up and leveling your servants. There will be events to get into later.

I'm GLAD my waver isn't helping you

Okita is a good girl

wtf I love musous now

You may only pick 1.

/alter/, where do you seek it?

AYO how long do I have to wait for /ourguy/ Billy to be added to NA?

>You may only pick 1.
Nightingale

Who was the best Nakata character?

is dirty red really one of the strongest magus on earth beside those true magic user ?

I dunno

Someone with MLB event CEs to add me ;_;

In my mundane everyday life

>No fate extra anime free shit
>No Nero bullying Tamamo quest
>The absolute state of alter
Why do you all even continue?

Deep inside of dirty red

I choose what kind of virgin with deep mommy-complex would want any of those fat ugly crazy whores? Must be the same kind of retards that'd waste hundreds of dollars in .jpeg pics of girls that'd reject them anyway for being dumbasses

I am going to max ascend Boudica, just so she can bully Nero in the next Nerofest.

Remember to report this for roleplaying and avatarfagging

This retard has been reposting this every single thread

I dunno, I guess I'd look in the U.S.A and Ireland, I suppose?

>tfw no longer a zasshu

She's probably the second strongest magus who doesn't use true magic, the first being Lorelei.
But yeah Touko is a monster, she killed Prelati like twelve times because he called her dirty red.

>cutting Liz's stomach open
Wtf I love Shiki now

based hassan of reddit poster

You'll always be a mongrel in gil-kun's eyes.

>inserting your cuck fantasies
fuck off

>uber whale friend still hasn't come online since the event started

I WANT MY NP5 SABER SHIKI WITH MLB 5* CE ALREADY YOU LAZY FUCK

>11m QP left
lmao

is it stupid to use apples to clear the quests faster? i have about 40 of them right now

But it's appropriate with the event going on, and I've only seen it in this thread so far.

Based Seredditny bro!

>nearly 1000 FP this morning
>500 more just now

Have I finally made it?

Yeah, I'm glad I have mona lisa, getting Altera, Mashu and Gil to 10/10/10 cost me an insane amount of money.

daily reminder that everyone who used the word r*ddit is a member of the discord and a falseflagger

Get more whales.

I mean, where are you going to use them if not during events?

Tesla is so much better than Gil.

Fuck off plebbit

>is it stupid to use apples to clear the quests faster?
It's not necessary. You're going to be hitting the later quests and getting the CEs at the same pace, regardless of if you spend apples or not. Doing so now is just if you want to speed things along early, or you want a few event CEs on your servant list already.

i need angrier puppets

enjoy your time in the spotlight based serenity poster, /alter/ will turn on you too