/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Duel Links General #267

This general needs more Alexis

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR QUESTIONS IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

Latest News
>'Serious Chazz' is now roaming Duel World (GX)
>The 1st stage of the KC cup has begun
>Espa Roba and Dr.Crowler are coming back mid February and Bonz and Mokuba are being added to the gate
>A new event - 'Duel Island' - is planned for late February
>A new Legendary Duelist will appear early March (likely Syrus)

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.netlify.com/

Future content (No release date but it's in the files)
youtube.com/watch?v=eMctSaKkS7E

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively

First for Aromages

For the user who wanted my dino deck. I swapped out Super rushes for Enemy controller because there was so much CA Saffira in legend.

Hey /dlg/, new here - pastebin said I should post my friend ID and some of you might add me.

064-302-492

>misclick and activate mirror wall by accident
I feel like an idiot

If you want to run level 10 then you need to use destiny draw

I'll add you bud

>When you xing zhen hu a gb player

Stop jerking off to fucking anime hentai tits and post me a plant deck for the KC

me on the left

I legit just played against this fucking deck in KC reeeee

>Have everything of 6sam
>Can't get to Dlv 5
>Have everything of Jurrac
>Can't get to Dlv 5
>Have some GB here and there, put together a meh as fuck backrow made of leftovers. Make lots of mistakes during play etc
>Dlv 10 easily

it just works

Hey, guy who made it to Kog with Dinos: post your deck, please.

I was thinking of running 1 or 2 tyranno infinity with a similar deck, do you think it would work?

For as much shit as GB gets, aren't ancient gears just as braindead? Run OP backrow and let crowler's skill do all the work at summoning boss monster.

Gladiator Beasts was the begining of the end of Yugioh tcg for me and literally everybody I knew who played yugioh since the begining. Suddenly kids with more money than brains started to flood the games and stores and they all ran that shit because even a monkey could play it

Whoops, didn't see I'll copy it. Thanks.

no

Anyone else having an issue with the Chazz event? Almost everytime he summons pic related, couldn't attack until over 8 or 10 turns.

I dont think Tyranno would work well if you are trying to climb. But you can give it a shot

Anyone play gem knights with success? What tier are they?

>Anyone else having an issue with the Chazz event?
I do, I only get Megazords, Mr Spooky shadow and Gemini Imps. Not a single armed dragon or piercing dragon lancer

>plant

The slut deserves no BBC.

Haha get fucked koiba
My kiddy deck is the strongest

Wasn't Middle Age Mechs supposed to be nerfed? Why do I still see Castle pop up turn 1?

Because Crowler started first?

>fight ai duelist
>connection lost
>automatic loss
excuse me

Looks like he's a third-rate duelist with a fourth-rate deck.

Oh, is that how it works? I thought it was turn 3 like Mind Scan.

Learn to read

At first I hated chazz's english dub voice in duel links but now it has grown on me and I like it much better than the anime dub

looks like you're a 2nd world duelist with a 3rd world deck

Sauce please.

are you guys ready for the legendary fisherman meta?

He got a new voice actor?

am i done for lads?

yeah stop cheating you dumb cunt

konami has graced you with a warning

What mod you using?

I'm even worse my friends

>Guy summons Sergeant and instantly gets destroyed Parallel Twister
>Summons another and gets floodgated
>3rd fails to pin a Mirror Wall
>Waiting for Response
I get a strange satisfaction out of destroying Sergeant Electros

you both goofed. Chazz's Season 1 voice was a different person, but from Season 2 onwards it was Marc Thompson. Marc still does Chazz's voice to this day.

CHAZZ IT UP

Oh hey, so you're getting some wins with that after all? Good on you user, hope you're having fun. The heart of the c ards will guide you.

Me, I'm about to try and meme the fuck out of some people with XYZ and Monster Reincarnation

>When a beatdown firefist hazy deck fucks up their guess
That saved me.

Is it best to run Restart XYZ with Kaiba, or Keith's seven completed skill?

>ywn derail a thread by having everyone post chazz it up

god fuck me i keep misplaying

For some reason Armed Dragon.dek works better with 30 cards and i'm not even joking.

picked this game up a month ago again after having it dropped in spring or something.

Are all duels camping behind wave of disruption or enemy controller shenanigans? How can pvp be so unenjoyable? I play this game since its release when I was in elementary school, we didn't know shit, everyone and their mom were after vanilla monsters with huge attack like 7 colored fish; axe of despair, trap hole, dark hole and fissure were the dankest shit you could hope to draw. And although it was stupid, it was enjoyable, unlike this.

>inb4 mad scub who wants wall of disruption
I have three of them, also two enemy controllers, but this meta is cancer. I just want to have fun.

What can I play? Red eyes would be nice, but afaik there's no way to get return of the red eyes and and insight, right?

With all the high level beaters the deck has you need plenty of summonable shit so it doesn't surprise me.

post dek

>but afaik there's no way to get return of the red eyes and and insight, right?
You can get them through SR tickets

If you mean red eyes spirit, both of those you can get with SR tickets from pvp.

Yeah, it does kinda suck that the meta is so fucking backrow heavy, but there are some counter cards that are really satisfying to get off when they think they've fucked with your combo. Ultimate providence, anti magic arrows, xing chong box, etc. At the end of the day it's about how much fun you can find by yourself now that people play to win and not just to fuck around

>just otked someone in kc cup with based storm neos deck
Sugoii!

>tfw just want Edgy Zane so I can hear his voice line for this card again

How is your KP going so far /dlg/? What is your DLv., What deck are you running, and what decks have you run into so far?

Six Samurai
DLv.10

Dark Magician
DLv. 7, I think I'll leave it at that until tomorrow.
A bunch of 30 card shit, ghostricks, Joey structure deck noobs.

unga bunga warriors, switched just now to XYZ

DLv 7

I probably won't make it to phase 2, just like last time, but it's amazing for farming gems.

Can you keep dueling in the KC after hitting Dlv 20?

So I'm in a match with a red named KOGfag and the match has been stuck on his main phase for about 10 minutes, what do? I don't think its a coincidence because I just fucked over his cyber angels with my BEWDs.

How do I make this BEWD deck more fun/consistent?

peak performance
another ancient rules
a bike helmet

were you using it in pvp?
I haven't gotten any sort of warning

Don't you mean a construction helmet?

You don't have anything other than tribute to send blue eyes to the grave, so maybe you don't need birthrights and could use a couple AMA and one champion's vigilance

Post milk now.

Should I just scrap this deck cause I only have 1 insight and spirit

>Want to build Armed Dragon deck
>No Masked Dragon
Literally why

>Look up Joan of Arc waifu card
>Unavailable
This is actually stupid

Yeah pretty much, it holds a bit and even gets a couple of wins if it doesn't brick
Top memes like kuriball controller and shit are still pretty much the death of my momentum and the loss of the duel

I hopeTrumpTrain was from here, that nigga raped me in two turns because bricc

Can't believe I'm going to say this, but I want to have sex with Kaiba now.

MUH

Anyone have any ideas for a Des Gardius deck?

NO NO NO NO NO NO

>Using poly
>No King of the Swamps with shit poly
>1 insight and 1 spirit

Absolutely disgusting

Yeah, you should wait until you get another Insight and spirit. Keep in mind insight is pvp tickets only, so that one should be your priority maybe Konami will gift SR tickets soon so you can get spirit, also look into buster blader.

Jesus christ I just almost had a heart attack beating a Saffira angel player, he got his dakini up to 4700 atk and had both its and saffira's ritual protections spells in the gy yet I managed to pull off a win in the end. At one point he had a benten with 2800 atk staring down my essedarii and was holding back because of a bluff card I set (anti magic arrows). Managed to draw another monster and an econ in the following stalemate turns and stole it to finish her.

Tech in a dark necrofear, 3 doomdogs, 2 painful decision, regretfull/powerful rebirth, double summon, staples and of course those 2 monsters that are needed for des gardius.

It finally ended. Do people do that shit on purpose or is it on Konami's end?

I'll try it

If you don't want to use double summon, you can also use those 2 empowered and summoner tiger warrior monsters that can special summon normal monsters from the hand. Keep in mind it's still barely a tier 3 deck, don't expect it to be THAT good.

>click on my set cards to remember what they were
>accidentally click "activate"
truly the worst feeling

Should I try adding fusion tag to my deck

Oh, okay, what do I have to do to get these tickets?

You have insight to search red eyes
You have Spirit to special summon it

I would tech in a fusion hex seal instead of poly because that's your material and your polymerization in one card

REZ, Dlv 10, some burn, some REZ, some gb, and some weird decks, poor newbies just get destroyed.

>half the spawns are level 30 despite being max stage in both GX and DM
>most level 30 matches he opens with machina armored unit and sets a monster

Play ranked PVP, check the rewards section, it shows what each ticket can offer, there are different pools for tickets from regular pvp and tickets you get from the Kaiba Corp Cup levels as well as promotional tickets they give away on special occasions.

You can get your ranked cumulative reward tickets by doing the kaiba cup as well if you want to kill two birds with one stone.

That disconnecc

So I have to be good in pvp to get the cards I need to be good in pvp to get the cards I need to be good in pvp? That's some fucked up shit right there nigga.

>So I have to be good in pvp to get the cards I need to be good in pvp
No, you can stay in lower ranks and grind wins, they're cumulative wins rewards. Only the Kaiba Cup tickets are level based.

I wouldn't be surprised if she got blacked lewds than Yugi lewds at this point

You don't have to be good just dedicated

If you stay in gold you can farm up wins to get tickets

You can always stay in the shit levels. You might not have the cards to really compete at the high levels, and they won't either. At best they will have a one of a staple and three Enemy Controllers.

Would you like Konami to implement a side deck to duel links? right before a match starts, players have 30 seconds to edit their deck before fighting.