>Discord
discord.gg/W9jSqq9

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ahirunHS/status/961727288847908865
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Discord

I just beat a cubelock that lackey dark pacted as well with Flappy Bird

At the end he was an 8/8 stealth windfury no spell or hero power targetable with stealth

>force myself to log in each day for a competition I have no doubt I'll get nothing out of
Why do I force this shit game on myself?

I mean he was either retarded or super unlucky. A 3/3 soft taunt like that has no business surviving against a lock for a turn unless he drew terribly.

Hey discord don't call me that its rude

I opened 3 patches and 1 beardo in less than 50 MSoG packs

The system is trying to fuck with my head, I really want to buy more packs now.

He was playing cucklock, the fact that he was retarded is a given.

damn that's a downgrade

>tfw Murloc Paladin
>tfw killing Cubelocks before they can even land a Lackey

does hearthstone streaming have any chaotic elements any more? any bad bois with unpredictable behavior? as much as forsens streams were trash I miss him

>Evolve shaman is pretty shit ever since they added so many understatted recruit minions and a ton of 1/1's.
Don't forget the 4 mana slot having an outcome that does literally nothing but permanently take up a board space. Fucking Darkness needs to be removed from summon/evolve pools.

What do you think her butthole smells like

vanqswisher still gets wasted on stream on a regular basis, fun times

It feels so good to lethal them on t5 with 2 Spellbreakers in hand. Fucking cheating subhumans.

Guess his third turn
Hero power

What happens if you play Alexstrasza when both heroes are stealthed with DK Valeera?
Does it just... drop?

why does the darkness do that?
it works with the druid summon from from hand beast.

Yeah.

think of spellbreaker without minions on board

yes

Makes sense.
It's just strange to think of her being played without that loudass PSSSHHHH noise that she's usually accompanied with.

And another funny one I guess

Why the fuck do you lose a star if you drop a rank this is so retarded holy fucking shit fuck you.

>coin + innervate for a 2/1
nice

A few days ago I had a fella play
>coin, innervate, innervate, Mire Keeper into the 2/2 Slime choice
Turn 1 5/5 is pretty good but that was his entire hand, and backstabs easily cleared everything.

being a certain rank with full stars is the same as being one rank up with no stars

just played against board clear quest cube priest
whoever designed this class is going to hell, no getting around it

weasels or no weasels?

i didn't see any weasels, he may have had them

The what?
any time the darkness appears without the battlecry triggering it's just a blank 0/0 that sits on the board forever.

Play stupid evolve games win stupid evolve prizes.

cheapest deck that will give me a chance at playing with the big boys?

I hate secret mages so god damn much

face hunter or aggro druid

Why aren't you doing the Lord's work and cucking Warlocks as Big Priest?

>face hunter or aggro druid
okay let me rephrase.
What is the cheapest deck I could build where I'm not just roleplaying as a machine. you know, one where I actually have to think and will encounter a variety of different scenario? aggro might seem cheap on the surface, but the simplicity really means you get less bang for your buck before the novelty wears off

>cheap
>good
>fun
Pick 1 and only one. Dont even try to get 2, let alone all 3 of them.

Combo priest is cheap, I feel like it has a fair chance vs anything

Aggro druid

have you even played aggro decks before user?

can you show me someone playing this specific version of the deck?

gayest post i've ever read

netherspite historians are locked behind karazhan paywall I think

This is definitely it then user not that it's rocket science to play the deck but it has interesting lines of play and requires you to know what you're up against and manage resources, also it's fun doing stuff like setting up a twilight acolyte + potion of madness + combo turn on an enemy minion.
If you're on an extreme budget then cut twilight acolytes and probably run a stormwind knight

Zoo is the highest IQ aggro deck. So much so that idiots actually think its a control deck.
It's super cheap too.

this post

I played a slightly modified list and moved to this one when I saw it today on twitter hitting rank2 legend twitter.com/ahirunHS/status/961727288847908865
I'm sure you can find streamers playing it if that's your thing

4 epics, bunch of rares and shit in Karazhan. Sure is cheap.

the deck is ass without the historians too. think it's $20 for karazha. other than that you could consider it budget deck I guess. shadow visions isn't needed but it definitely makes the combo more reliable.

>when shieldbearers try to say that aggro is easy to play
Sorry sweetie, aggro is harder to play than your "hurr durr me clear board" deck

I think it's a relatively cheap deck, besides user was asking for a deck that isn't completely brain dead.
You can make it work without the netherspites and twilight acolytes, shadow visions are pretty crucial if you can't afford those then you're going into extreme budget territory.

>the contest was probably thought up of as something to get people to come play the game again.
>but I'm playing the game way less because I want to save my extra quest so I have something to reroll tomorrow.

I just want to ladder Brode.

If he wanted a non braindead activity, he could have done his own research.

>pop 3 ice blocks
>still lose
whoops guess i shouldn't have played minions against a freeze mage
i will quit this game if ice block doesn't get HOF'd in the coming expansion

Back to R*ddit. This is an aggro general.

>opponent oozes or Harrison's my Kingsbane
>topdeck it next turn even though I still have most my deck undrawn

Does this happen to anyone else way more than it should? I think of four times I've had it removed I've gotten it back immediately three of them. That seems fucky.

### What
# Class: Hunter
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Mammoth
#
# 2x (2) Doomsayer
# 2x (2) Grimestreet Informant
# 2x (3) Coldlight Oracle
# 2x (3) Stoneskin Basilisk
# 2x (3) Tar Creeper
# 2x (4) Corpsetaker
# 2x (5) Bloodworm
# 1x (5) Elise the Trailblazer
# 1x (6) Deathstalker Rexxar
# 2x (6) Seeping Oozeling
# 2x (6) Spiteful Summoner
# 2x (7) Crushing Walls
# 2x (7) Grotesque Dragonhawk
# 1x (7) The Curator
# 1x (8) Kathrena Winterwisp
# 2x (8) Primordial Drake
# 2x (9) Call of the Wild
#
AAECAR8EubICz8cChtMCtuoCDYoB+AeFrQLHrgKavALKwwLJxwLS0wKR4gKW6ALt6gLy6gLX6wIA
#
I've just had an insomnia induced revelation and came up with this deck. Rate I guess

Consider subbing out all the garbage pack filler cards with Cloaked Huntress and some secrets. Also why the fuck are Highmanes not here? Krush would also work well with Cahtrena.

How are my opponents so lucky? How do they draw double mana wyrm but I can't draw any of my 6 1 drops?

Much as I really fucking hate this curvestone Priest, murlocs and Warlock, I'm glad Keleseth is dead.

double mana wyrm is pretty much as bad as shadowstep keleseth

You could go cheaper and go with a Stormwind Knight OTK Priest deck.
Very similar, but with a Stormwind Knight for 28-36 damage from hand, or more if you have Shadow Visions.
Nearly entirely commons in that deck and no expansions.

The point is for the pack filler to be there to synergize with corpsetakers and kathreena, they work suprisingly well too, especially basilisks. Classes without ping just can't deal with them usually. Also there are no highmanes so that oozelings won't copy their deathrattle but I may throw one in, at least they won't be useless if I draw kathreena first. Don't have Krush yet

k

some combo dragon priest lists run Stormwind Knight as a tech against slower matchups for burst from hand

All I'm asking for is below average luck. Not even average luck. Below average luck is all I need. Please God.

>Hunter

lol, sample size isn't large enough to normalize I guess

What website?

metastats dot net

>priests always have spiteful summoner x2 + duskbreakers x3
>Warlocks always have a way to cheat out voidlord on turn 5 and 6
>Mage always has Mana Wyrm
>they always have Barnes

are you not supposed to shadowstep keleseth

I just had a game go to fatigue against a quest priest
Mill rogue is absolutely fucking unstoppable when a 15/3 kingsbane is the only card in their deck and they can't fatigue, how the fuck was he supposed to play around that

They're all going to start running double weapon removals and geist which will make them even more vulnerable to tempo mage and then mage is going to get mega nerfed next adjustment.

Ahhhhh

Why can't I draw?

Of course he draws the exact two cards that give him lethal.

>Nerfs active
>Got no dust
???

>follow da scorpio rules on a sogchamp (created by stonehill defender)
feels fuckin good

Why would mage get nerfed? That deck is going to get gutted in the rotation.

This guy did coin Call to Arms into Call to Arms. Still won because 2x Defile. The loss was to a mage that had Dirty Rat + Flamestrike and topdecked Frostbolt for lethal on the last turn.

Fucking hell lads I'm so unlucky.

>dude got into negative 1k gold because Blizzard can't into refunds
How does this company still have any paying customer?

wut

>one game I desperatly scrape my options and barely manage to win
>one game I get completely rekt by some guy getting the goddraw as well as incredible rng
>repeat

>The 50% of suffering

itfm

mfw 30 pack bunduru and only got fucking Vorax lego . At least cracked some neat goldens ..

This is the absolute slowest I've ever seen this general.

Kharzahan Mage.

9/11 for including Elise.

When does the dust refund come?

Dude bought the 30 packs bundle. Looked at this card that is set as preferred payment option and no charge was made. Looks at some old bank account, they charged it instead. Goes to the support, they offer a refund. He accepts.
Instead of taking away the cards/packs, they took 3k gold from him and gave him back the money. Didn't even get a lego out of the 30 packs.

You missed it user. It's over.

I should've built a secret mage deck

My fucking god I just want some luck???

But I owned all of the nerfed cards before the nerf. When does the dust come?

It doesn't retard you have to disenchant the cards for the refund.

Oh that's gay.

You can still disenchant them for the full refund.

I just crafted Aluneth for it. How dead is this deck going to be in a week?

So how's everyone enjoying the new turn 6 meta?

I dropped from 1 game from 5 to rank 8 1 star in 6 hours gaming. Please. Why.
How am I so unlucky?

What nerfed cards are safe dusts?