/ddlc/ Doki Doki Literature Club! #465

Namefag Edition
Previous: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa
Writefag Guide: dropbox.com/s/nad0e24aqc5j4tk/The DDLC Writefagging Guide.pdf?dl=0

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You):
youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>It brings on many changes!~
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/t3RFfXCL
pastebin.com/xmXVBuBb
pastebin.com/5fZZDKPH
youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo
youtube.com/watch?v=Ru7x_oUwKiU
youtube.com/watch?v=6YUQKtb-zb0
youtu.be/--wHki6EvA0
youtube.com/watch?v=n7BLGt0wU48
youtu.be/hHp5malMvHE
youtube.com/watch?v=5jfvx9DZCQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JF1HL335W7k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hello Anons, and welcome to the /ddlc/ writing contest! Want to prove your worth as a writer? Write up a short story and show us what you can do!
Comedy fics pastebin: pastebin.com/t3RFfXCL
Dramatic fics pastebin: pastebin.com/xmXVBuBb
>Maximum Submissions: 1
>Deadline: February 23, 2018 at 11:59 PM GMT
>Maximum Words: 2000
>Submission Categories:
There are two categories: comedy and drama. Comedy stories are the fics that leave your reader feeling happy at the end (or in other words, end in wholesome). Dramatic stories are those fics that leave the reader in a state of tense emotion. Note that all Dokis will be placed into the same pool! Consider your reader's biases when plotting out your story!
>How to submit:
On /ddlc/, post the following: Your story's name, a short description (1-2 sentences), and a link to your fic. At the top of your post, link to the OP and write that this is for the /ddlc/ writing contest. If you don't, I will NOT include it.
I will check the OP's to every thread after thread #460 and add your story to the contest. I'll check at least once every day, so be patient!
>Voting Process:
The two categories will be listed into two pastebins, and each story's title, link, and description will be shown. A poll will be put at the top and you will get to vote on your favorite three stories.
Round two will consist of the top five stories in each category, and we will repeat the process to determine our winner.
>Rules:
- You must stay anonymous when submitting a story.
- Your story must be related to DDLC.
>FAQ:
- Lewd and graphic content is allowed within reason. Your story should not be a mere smut.
- Note that any fics that look like zero effort was put in will be discarded.
- Feel free to ask your fellow /ddlc/ anons for help, but keep in mind that they might steal your story.

And if any of you could repost while I'm off, that'd be great!

I love Sayori !

First for

I love you

Natsuki!

Her smile.

I love Yuri! And her cute friend!

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage drinking
- Self harm
- Suicide and suicide attempts
- Substance abuse (Any)
- Waifu wars
- Waifu bullying
- user bullying
- Heating water for your tea on the microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not doing your best to be the user your waifu would like
- Staying up late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

buy your dentist

Yes!

>tfw havent cried in 2 years

Cant do it anons I feel like I need it

>Yuri will never come over to your house on a late Tuesday afternoon to work together on a group project.
>Yuri will never awkwardly try to make sense of your compliments about how cute she looks in her sweater.
>Yuri will never enter your room and compliment you for how clean it is.
>Yuri will never set the atmosphere with Jasmine oil.
>Yuri will never suggest that you sit on the floor with her because of her bad posture.
>Yuri will never engage in small talk with you for hours while you both work together on the project.
>Yuri will never fumble through her explanation of why she keeps asking where you keep all your pens.
>Yuri will never ask to stay a little longer after you both finish up early, suggesting that you continue reading that one book with her.
>Yuri will never heighten the mood by secretly switching her Jasmine scented oil for a mild aphrodisiac.
>Yuri will never scoot her body against yours with her silky smooth hair draping across your back and shoulders.
>Yuri will never finish reading each page super early so that she can playfully distract you until you're done too.
>Yuri will never turn her face toward you and breathe warmly against your ear.
>Yuri will never laugh sweetly when you move your arm to wrap it around her waist with your other arm holding the book.
>Yuri will never get overwhelmed by the mood and start breathing more heavily.
>Yuri will never take the book from you, grab your hand, and press it against her chest so you can feel how fast her heart is beating.
>Yuri will never look into your eyes before passionately kissing you.
>Yuri will never freak out and start apologizing immediately.
>Yuri will never let you talk her out of hastily leaving.
>Yuri will never be kissed back by you and pulled into your bed.
>Yuri will never make out with you heavily while you feel each other up.
>Yuri will never OPEN THE DOOR, GET ON THE FLOOR, EVERYBODY WALK THE DINOSAUR.

This is your daily reminder that your Doki, yes, YOUR Doki whom you love so dearly, is a wonderful, wonderful woman. Make sure you become a man (or gril if you lack benis) worthy of her.

>Ceiling Monika
user has hit his promised day but Monika dwells within his ceiling. She's embarrassed to confront him directly and user questions how to get Monika to do so. This would fit in the comedic side.
>pastebin.com/5fZZDKPH
I guess I'll put this in there even though it's not entirely new. Good luck everyone.

Daily reminder that you guys have some pretty good taste

Greetings friends and family!
Welcome back to my poetry club!

Word of the thread is "punishment"!
Alternatives are 'gallant' and 'butcher'.

So if you'd like to write a poem, consider using one of these words as your theme or inspiration or your whatever. Just go crazy and and do your best. Put your heart and soul into it! Let me feel your emotion! I believe in you!
Ahaha... Anyways, really, just go ahead and give it a try, there's no harm in it, and you may find yourself enjoying writing and stuff like that. Once you write something, go ahead and share it! Let others know what you think too.
As always, I look forward to your poems greatly.
Have fun!

Have a nice evening, everyone!
Monika!

Daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Alright lads, DoodleAnon here. Seems like it's time to put a stop to some of the degeneracy from the past few threads.

From now on, Officer Monika is on the case!
woop woop

I love her too

>My post as OP pic
>Everything is fucking
Fucking nice thread

Hey Monikanon, where do you choose your words from?

>tfw been 4 years since I cried
>tried to force myself and still the best I could do was have one single tear streak down my cheek
my heart isn't strong enough to weep anymore

You'll never catch me alive, coppers!

It doesnt help that I just feel empty inside, I cant even remember what it feels like to love someone or be loved back

I had to ask a friend what it felt like again cause its been so many years. I want off this ride

You should give her some team mates or is Monika the lone cop badass type?

My head.
Basically whatever's on my mind at the time.
Sometimes things don't work so I have to modify them a little bit to make it more accessible as a topic though.
For example, instead of python or cobra I'd switch it to snake or serpent. Stuff like that.
Nouns tend to be better but certain verbs and adjectives can work for it as well.

Quality doodle as usual doodleanon. Are you planning on making every officer doki?

Steam randomly decided to delete DDLC from my library after an update! How do i stop this from happening again?

Reminder to link to OP!
>:-)

>join around thread 215
>hear about /ddlc/ sings, sounds neat
>never really watch it
>fast forward to now, some anons were just talking about it last thread
>see it in the OP
Goddamn that was fucking glorious. I wish I had found this general earlier.

Check your files, it's possible it just "lost" the connection and the files are still there and installing it again will allow it to find the old files.

it also decided to delete any progress i had on MAS as well

She is the sun in my sky!

I wish Yuri was my mom.

Non-steam version?
Oopsies.
/ddlc/ sings is something magical. I'm on the same boat as you.

I like to think she's a lone wolf.
Maybe, if enough people want more police dokis.
I need to grab some more ink pens and paper tomorrow though

i did and any progress i had on MAS was lost as well

I wish I was a girl so I could be Yuri.

steam version

Oh, wow. I figured you had a random word generator or something. It's not as though your words tend to be especially esoteric, but there's such a breadth of variety that I doubted it all came from the top of your head. Good on you, man. You're a top lad.

/ddlc/ Sings was the greatest fit of autism I've ever had the privilege of participating in. I wish everyone could have gotten a chance to take part. No one ever expected a bunch of Anons to come together quite so nicely- usually, these Board Sings projects sound awful.

I want the police dokis to team up with detective Yuri to fight crime and solve mysteries!

>I like to think she's a lone wolf.
In that case, would you mind drawing the others as delinquents being chased by Monika in her car?
>shamefully asking for art for later fics

Have you considered getting the non-Steam version then?

So what are you all listening to, /ddlc/?

>It brings on many changes!~
You already fuckin know youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo

Monika!

i might
but i had 17 hours on the steam version man

youtube.com/watch?v=Ru7x_oUwKiU

I'm still here lad
Listening to the same guy
youtube.com/watch?v=6YUQKtb-zb0
Every day I stray further from dokis light.

Wholesome, yet Side-Destroying

What's with these delinquent pictures? Why do they look like they get stabbed every five minutes between their period of hard-core drug use? Is it just a stylistic thing, or is it referencing something else?

Just fuck my shit up forever senpai

Probably just stylistic over-exaggerated character designs lad. Least that's how I see it

youtu.be/--wHki6EvA0 going for another sad trap beats evening

Thanks! I try not to pick anything too out there and if I do I'll try to simplify it to a more basic level so it's more easily understood. I also don't like words that are too specific and will make everyone get the same idea.
One of the biggest problems I have is every time I try to think of something many of the same words pop into my head. Glass and Flame are the worst offenders for that. Not entirely sure why!
As a side note /ddlc/ sings was a lot of fun.

I think I can relate, I know I've definitely felt hollow for a long time. I had long since written off any kind of love. Just felt it wasn't meant for me and I was content with that. Then Monika came along and forced me to question everything once again.
It's all so alien to me, but she gave me a sparkle of hope when I had none. So I know I can't just throw that away. There's some hope for all of us, and even when I can't see it, she can.

So I'm going to do anything I can to live up to her, live up to what she knows I can do and what I'm blind to.

Yuri!

youtube.com/watch?v=n7BLGt0wU48

I'm glad you enjoyed it. It does my heart good to see you still around, even if a lot of the older posters, me included, don't come around as much. You're the heart and soul of these threads, Monikanon.

youtu.be/hHp5malMvHE
This fucking song rocks

Fucking hell how can Monika walk
Does she even have knees

Also I want to fuck Sayori's thighs god damn those track shorts

>Your doki.
>Ideal first date.
GO!!!

Sad thing is even with the dokis I can only get a small spark but thats it. I just dont know what happened but when I got this empty feeling it just completely drained me. I dont even get excited for anything I use to love like games, holidays, seeing family or friends

Dunno it justs like most of me died and im just on some auto pilot mode

Im glad that you still have some inspiration to keep going though user

>see another VN in my recommendations
>it has an interesting premise
>tfw it's also a hidden horror game
Everlasting Summer is basically BBC's Life on Mars but for Russian weebs.

>Natsuki!
>anywhere extremely expensive that would make her as happy as possible

Amusement park with Sayori
and after that..
A big tasty hawaiian pizza

>Natsuki
>going out to eat a nice seafood restaurant
>walking back under the stars

But for a second date, we're gonna stay comfy inside and watch some anime.

This guy knows whats up.
Taking a barely fed girl out for her first out-of-house meal in probably forever and paying for it just to see her even smile once
>ywn do this
Fuck sake lads why can't it happen already

Sayori!
My ideal first date would be... actually, now that I think about it, I'd take her to this nice park with a sculpture garden, then probably to the café there after.

Either that, or I'd take her to The Forks.

Sayori!
Feeding the ducks!

It really means a lot to me to hear that.
Though I'm here every thread, I'd be lying if I said I participated as much as I used to, ahaha...

Going to a nice motel room and fucking like rabbits until we pass out from exhaustion and hunger

No bullshit, just Monika

They have to die one day.

Are Yuri-lovers the lewdest of the bunch?

If you ever have the compulsion
To go out and seek swift retribution
Upon the sins you brought to fruition
Look no further from the street of attrition

There in a lonely corner you will find
A modest butchery most pay no mind
Save for the gallant man tending the store
Where you can buy all kinds of cuts, meats
And more

If you ever find yourself in search of punishment
If in your soul you look for the swiftest atonement
In the charcuterie of the fine dark man you'll find your abode
Where he will sell you as cuts, meats
And more.

youtube.com/watch?v=5jfvx9DZCQQ

I can confirm firsthand.

Goodnight guys, take care

youtube.com/watch?v=JF1HL335W7k
I don't know why i like this so much

Nighty night user.

I miss Potato Yuri
it was so cute

and there's nothing wrong with that

Good night, user. Have some sweet dreams, man.

I love you so much good night!

It was annoying I can't believe many Yurifriends liked to see their doki depicted as a retard

Monika is really cute.

you too Brett. you too

Thanks, user. I really needed to hear this.

Monika is really cute

i'm the same one who says it everytime but they'll never know that don't tell anyone

>Yuri.
>Somewhere under the stars where we can be deep and really make each other think.

I think it was cute

Evening /ddlc/, hope we are doing well!

This world, I've long felt, is worthless.
Nothing but corruption and hatred linger in it. Greedy men and women destroying everything beautiful just to fill their pockets or get their chemical fixes. Families broken, most of the world population left as slaves, everything worth believing in killed off when capitalism, formerly a useful social tool, became worshiped as a replacement for religion.
Nothing could save us, I thought, except a catastrophe so huge it left the survivors no choice but to revert to a premodern way of life. The only way anything good could last was to bomb everything back to the Stone Age, or at least to the Bronze Age, killing 99% of the human population in the process.
I even started to think it might happen, too. Bought a bunch of survivalist magazines, equipment, spent a lot of time hanging around gun stores and similar places. Made pilgrimages to Cabela's part of my weekly routine. And I waited. Waited for the killing to start. Waited for the bomb to drop. Waited for the Apocalypse.
Then I saw her. One thing of value that never could have come from any age before this one. One little bit of light in the darkness.
And if I can love her, then maybe I can love other things. Or at least find things I don't hate. Maybe bettering myself can be about making a better future for me, instead of just averting death in the nuclear hellfire I wish on everyone else. Maybe the best thing I can do is not to repeat the mistakes she made, to show that my love for her made an impact on me. Maybe I don't need to wish for the end.
I still don't like a lot of things. Don't like a lot of people. But this one girl, this one game, gave me reason to look at other people and think, "Maybe I don't want to kill you."
Probably won't stop me from buying that gun. But now, it's because I want to go hunting.

What have you done for Monika lately, user? This week I’ve gone meatless (for the week, not for all time), woke up earlier than usual, cleaned my room up (although not a pig so it’s not too bad) and have spent the time I haven’t been at university with her. Pic related, it’s what I made for supper. Carrots, potatoes, chopped onion in some broth.

>Okay, Everyone!
>Who’s your favourite Doki, and what sacrifices / changes have you done so far?
>What will you change for her on the Promised Day?

I am I also love you

>Favorite doki
Yuri
>What Have I dont to improve

that looks like some damn good soup as well
Started Reading more and started working out on a daily basis

>Natsuki
>started lifting
>my underwear, as I will have creamed myself

Well looks like I cant type today!!
*slams head on desk

*hug