/mbgg/ - Mobage General #839

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash, Forever 7th, Alice gear Aegis.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help!! This game is not avaliable in my region?? How do I download it?
>It says the game is not avaliable on my device, how do I install it?
Read this pastebin about how to get around region locks for both Android and iOS (Updated for 2018)
pastebin.com/kdChFL5n

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Filtering tools for cleaning the thread
github.com/ccd0/Veeky Forums-x

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5t9D-45Rfto
houkai3rd.gamewith.jp/article/show/52130
youtube.com/watch?v=rskvlVMoYZE
houkai3rd.gamewith.jp/article/show/50682
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So what exactly happened to /padg/?

>no Grand Summoners
YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB

>all the new limited edition collab units are top tier

*thinking*

"I want a better purple, i'll try swapping the middle medal" and then i used 16 medals and didnt get a purple

>still 15/16
What did I miss here?

>ask about missing
>forgot pic
Damn it.

Any good rhythm games?

have you never played a mobage before?

KIANA!

>Sierva for light
>Gil for lightning
>SETSUNA for wind

This guy needs to update the backgrounds

>its ok because other kusoges do it!

Did they actually ban westerners from GF?

Yes

How did they do it?

yeah sorry

>why the fuck do all these fps games make you shoot people!!!

These aren't my Veeky Forums otaku dollars

no one's playing it. just random actual shills.

>We're in a timeline where there's real actual shills being paid to advertise in /mbgg/
>And Hiro's literally inside the deal

>hiroshimoot starts making the /mbgg/ threads to advertise grand summoner

>FIVE(5) dormbux per matrix level
Tell me it increases the deeper you go on.

I want to one day wake up and see Hiro posting in this thread with his capcode asking us what we think about grand summoners.

I played it a bit. Got that fish god thing that seems to be decent top tier. The fucking art is horrendous though and the game itself feels incredibly dated. Deleted it pretty fast.

Kill Executioner 4 times to unlock the bonus stage.

>getting paid to shill a shitty game to like 4 people in a general
hiro is a great jew

So what's the best way to max out my Prinny in Alchemist Existence? Do I do the lvl 45 disgaea stage over and over?

You just missed a free ninja Subaru outfit from previous event, and the next best gacha after good old guarantees that had a bunch of broken cards. But you're just in time for a horrible lotto event everyone is fed up with and requires item drop&pickup birthday cards or/and newest gacha cards to have a solid chance to get the prizes.

Main Hoshimori gacha still has the gacha points shit. There's a Subaru/Haruka card there from Christmas that's good and has a great outfit, but good luck fishing it out of that huge pool.

>Lisbeth wants the diosbowl

why the sasuke? he's a fucking edgy bitch

>Not using the Veeky Forums otaku dollars as OP
>No Grand Summoners, the Veeky Forums approved mobage in mobage general.
You had ONE job, user.

They're going for /v/ not some shithole they probably don't even know about like mbbg.

There's another that's an obvious false flag as well but this one is pretty genuine.

Is the lotto the same system as Subaru/Sakura card or it's the RnG shit like the Miki/Hinata/Sadone/Haruka one?

I am undecided on ther. On one hand, I hate her fucking retarded shit oh my Mei sempai I can be the best valkyrie friendship muh plot armor fuck I seriously want to kick that face and not sexually. On the other hand, I have her Divine Prayer character and goddamn what an awesome support - sick heals, launches mobs that qte into my other characters, slowtime ultimate, that passive damage+def down when undeployed - everything I want for a support. And I still hate her face holy shit.

Have you heard her lines at affection 4?
All she needs is a good dicking so she gets over her lesbian phase and starts getting wet at the sight of captain.

The same endless shitty RNGfest as fantasy Miki etc. Subaru and Sakura was more like a box gacha, with an actual definite number of prizes and an reachable end in sight.

Fuck.

I only have this

And this. I'm pretty sure someone has the full recipe in tables.

#バトガ_レシピ on twitter should have everything.

Because she find him handsome and cool i guess.
I just hope Logy get a nice girl too.

Nibba, just write garbage in the address bar and you'l'l get the Veeky Forums bucks ad.

>new login screen for anniversary
Nice.

>Nibba
hello seanigger/reddit/normalfag

5 conquest entry tickets are pretty nice. Now I just need more empty flask to go with it.

What the fuck is a Nibba

Your newfag is showing.

>Using nibba in Veeky Forums
Your newfag is showing.

Sounds like one of you never play other mobage before. It is uncommon practice to make collab unit top tier. Usually they are ranked above top 5 or top 10.

>Nibba
Never know this slang. Is it reddit? If yes, take your friends away.

For the guaranteed 4* gacha in Houkai, are they planning to give out a ticket? Obviously right now it costs 2800 crystals but there's a red ticket icon in the corner like there is for the other limited gacha. Or has this happened before?

Don't think so. user said it's just leftover from chink version.

Based half price roll. Finally got a decent weapon for my Xenodark. Can keep saving for S Fuka now.

Nope.

youtube.com/watch?v=5t9D-45Rfto

not sure if this still qualifies now that it reached 5m downloads or not.

What guaranteed 4* gacha?

Damn, RIP. Thanks though, have a Bronya.

Any future Mikoto form on the novel?

>tfw mine still uses Markov C (or is it A)
At least she can solo fire doggo with it so I finally managed to get 0.10% before being deported to next tier next week.

This gacha. It's a one time 10-roll. You will get for sure a 4* weapon or stigmata. You can see what's in the pool here:
houkai3rd.gamewith.jp/article/show/52130

This one. You can only roll it once though.

I see. The content looks decent.

It is. There's a pretty good chance you'll get a valuable weapon, so I'd recommend you roll it if you have the crystals to spare. The last time we had a gacha with that many good weapons at once was the summer gacha, and that one wasn't a guaranteed 4* like this one is.

Do we know anything of Princess Connect's gameplay? I can barely find anything other than a one or two stills. The rest are just anime cut scenes.

>Rolled it
>Got some dumb ice cannon for bronya

At least I have something to break in the future if I want to upgrade weapons I guess.

Rays content PV for February.
youtube.com/watch?v=rskvlVMoYZE

Anise, Cheria and Tear for Valentine's Day. Cheria top cute.

>destroying good weapons

This one?
houkai3rd.gamewith.jp/article/show/50682
It looks like it's pretty good for Ice Bronya, and it's a pretty decent weapon even if you don't use her.
If it makes you feel any better, I got Bloody Rose Himeko's weapon but I don't have the character.

Speaking of breaking, is it those weapons from daily boss's main purpose? Most of them seem trash.

>neglect the game for a while
>come back to try for the dragon rider
>get in 1 pull
S-sorry I been neglecting you as of late. Sorta bored of MHW now anyway

Treasure that ass.

They are just filler weapons for newbies.

>filler weapons
>cost arms and legs to upgrade
Into the blender then.

Also speaking of breaking, why can't I reduce stuff at this building anymore? Did they move it or am I retarded?
Also when did they add the 24 hour thing on unlock for 4* weapons? Is that just supposed to make you think harder before reducing them?

>KR version
>said 1 pull when it was actually 10 pulls
>blogposting about unrelated mobage experience

You can do it from equipment screen now.

They moved it to your inventory. You can mass disassemble from there now. The 24hs lock has always been there, it's to prevent people burning your stuff in case your account is stolen.

Thanks anons.

how old is KR version? might reroll there since i can't seem to pull that ass.

I probably will. I rotate my sustained dps/burst dps regularly and slowly realized Divine Prayer was the one character I never took out. Am I a fucking tsundere?

More like you just value actually surviving the battlefield.

You might be. Kiana's in-game lines were a lot better before one of the recent updates though, I'm a bit disappointed they made her more obnoxious with regards to dialogue spam.

they finally updated it

Depends on the event. Usually they're only a week behind nippon. But since they got their own exclusive characters it got delayed by about 2 weeks.

>SHE'S BACK
SHE'S BACK!

Tetra's back on the pyramid, all is right in the world.

What's the best way to RR in this game, I never played it but god damn I'll play it if i can get that ass.

Play the coop for quick gems. Roll 10+1 and hope for the best.

>All of those collab units
Which ones are actually obtainable in game atm? I love the Disgaea series so now I'm kinda interested.

Cool! Thanks, user!

>obtainable
Disgaea

>not obtainable
Final Fantasy 15
Etrian Odyssey
Fate/Stay Night
Radiant Historia
Phantom of the Kill
Some others that I'm forgetting

A GAME FOR CHILDREN

>obtainable
Disgaea

>not obtainable
Final Fantasy 15
Etrian Odyssey
Fate/Stay Night
Radiant Historia

>coming next month or even before that
phantom of the kill

Fixed that for you

Is Marl actually good now with dragon master? And where do you pick up more orbs for that shit, might as well do her too.

All the recommendation lists have been saying she does really well with it. Haven't tried her myself yet, though.

Orbs are from the monkey co-op that needs tickets from normal co-op. After each fight you get a chest, with either weapon runes or an orb.

I wish I am Sierra's child

What happens if I open my supply crates then backtrack a second time?

Guess I'll try doing that tomorrow for a while. Was surprised how much runes 15* of sierra event gives so popped a 5x book on it and got a bunch of levels with the dragon rider bonus too, shit is nice.

Pretty good, but I really wanted Theresa's cross.

stop playing obscure borderline hentai shit and go play FE Heroes like a good boy

>Worst anniv 2018
>Back to back to back seasonal powercreep banners

Even grand summoners is better