PosW Roadmap

Pic related, look at it.
For all the naysayers of PosW, I understand your frustration. All the newbies who sold at a loss will regret doing so when this coin takes off with masternodes, vouchers, a shop, mobile and paper wallets, and a portfolio builder, just to name a few of this years plans.
When PosW gets added to the main exchanges, it will skyrocket in price, no doubt.
When ETH changes from POW to POS, just imagine how many who's gonna use poswallet to stake their ethereum..
Did I mention that you are getting rewarded for holding the coin as well? Monthly dividents are paid out to those who hold, those who's hold the longest will get a bigger percentage of the dividents.

So much FUD and shilling going on with this coin.. I feel sorry for those who sold at a loss... Personally, I'm buying MUCH more right now.
Don't buy the HYPE, Buy when everyone else don't want it.. be GREEDY.
- Warren Buffet

PoSW still has potential, but why not buy into XRP/XEM/GNT? They have clear futures in success, and you aren't going to be risking even more money in PoSW.

Everyone is buying POSW on the low key, lol at falling for the FUD trolls.

I will be making bigger gains with PosW, that's why ;)

Don't see anything on there about it being listed on any real exchanges ever.

>partner with non-profit
OMG, those wet dreams

The coin is an obvious P&D scam, end of story. And, for your information, ALL clever scams claim that they "signed an agreement with an huge bank" or "are already accepted by several large businesses". I've already seen plenty of such scams on this board (like some French shitcoin supposedly popular in Paris when there is ZERO information about it in French Google, or another shitcoin claiming to partner with a Thai bank with the ONLY proof being a link to a bitcointalk thread!) and it astounds me beyond measure that there still are faggots falling for this crap.

Hell, the PoSW staff can't even speak English properly.

"Give back to children in Africa"

What the fuck did these guys take from children in Africa??? I'm out

June will show if this coin is a scam or not.
I'm holding until that but yeah that Africa shit looks dodgy

WHY DID THEY PUT THE FUCKING AFRICA THING? Don't they know they are talking with Internet faggots who don't care about others? They must really not know their audience

POO IN
L
O
O

>muh african chillunz

I don't know what to think anymore. I give up.

If posw spikes in a few months or a year you can catch my hanging from a noose beside my PC.

When it spikes it's gonna spike HARD.

I guess in June with the masternodes but who knows?

Here's my TA .It's pretty clear what's going on.

Giving back to africa

The whole posw is a nigerian scam after all

im down $200 but have 5000 posw, should i double down and buy the other 5000 for a masternode when they launch?

Don't do it I doubled down and regret it with each passing moment

I think your digits confirm.

thats what im afraid of lol

Don't be afraid.

>called POS wallet
>not seeing the reference to gay community neg/pos
>POS wallet fucks you and you become a jaded husk of a human
>Plans to "Give back to children in Africa"

how do you not see this low-quality wool being stretched over your eyes? I thought this shit was a joke from the start

Patience my young ones. Patience.

When something dips for no reason, hold. It will moon soon.

everything will be fine