/@ML/- The iDOLM@STER Million Live General: Thread Split Edition

Other Idolm@ster Thread:Android
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bandainamcoent.imas_millionlive_theaterdays&hl=en
iOS
itunes.apple.com/jp/app/アイドルマスター-ミリオンライブ-シアターデイズ/id1238569156?mt=8
APK
apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/5166

Good luck keeping this thread alive.

How long will this last?

It will last as long as it is necessary. Whenever there are calls to secede there will be a split.

Kotoha!

>splitting im@s from im@s
The one that needs its own thread is CG. ML has more in common with the mainline than CG does.

Post your last successful gasha.

Can we talk about SC in this general?

Nice.

Yes, since SC is ML's successor.

Rally round the flag!

Don't really mind talking here if there's no cross branch war or shitposting, though doubtful it'll stay alive though.

Eat shit, falseflagger.

>not the first post from this ip

Boys we'll rally once again.

Wow still here.

Huh, still around.

Nice Serika.

dead gaem

Still here?

I recently switched from android to ios, and I'm having a hard time figuring out how to make purchases in game (I'm canadian, but I made a jp apple id to dl the game). Could someone point me in the right direction? I tried adding my credit card to my account, but it didn't work since it's not a jp card. do I have to buy jp gift cards online? can I use paypal?

On another note, I saw that i got 3 memory pieces, 3 pst pieces and a some million jewels (can't remember the exact number). Does anyone know what this is for? I've seen other players get this too so i'm definitely not the only one who got this.

Hello? Does anyone know?

>android to iOS
Kek. IOS is restrictive as hell compared to android. You have to buy online point cards to get some jewels. Try Japan code supply or simply google "Japan iOS cards".

>people are actually seriously replying to this falseflag thread
Oh, for fuck's sake.
The Bandori shitposter made this thread, you fucking retards. He's been trying to force a thread split for more than half a year now.
Fucking report this thread already. And fuck you for making me uptick the IP count to say this.

Where's the proof?

Ignore him and post about the subject.

Anyway, We Are One is a fun song, I like the part near the end where Noriko yells to get the audience hyped, some of the MS songs like We Are One, Sport Sport Sports, AIKANE and Taiken Bouken really feel tailor made for live performances.

I'm in love with Moongold and Star Trip, both of these songs are beautiful. I always loved Julia's songs, but Star Trip is her best one yet and that's saying something. By the way, is Star Trip not by nano.Ripe?

Oli Oli DISCO is pretty good, but not as good as either of Ayumu's previous songs, but to be fair I loved all Ayumu songs so far. She deserves more love.

"Home is a coming now" is a thing, I guess.

What are you opinions, /@ML/?

Say what?

Shame the girls couldn't get a better deal in the movie.

>couldn't get a better deal in the movie.
Well yeah we were really constrained in a less then 2 hour movie\. Im@s movie needed more than a few hours to get anything important done. I was thinking we could have a quick fun movie or something for advertisement, but it wouldn't be able to get anything important shown of the characters.

I'd dig an idol heroes movie though.

>page 10
NOT LIKE THIS BROS

oops i accidentally left sage on

Make up your mind already. Is this thread for ML discussion or are you just here to bring over your shitpost?

I just want to be in a thread where everyone can appreciate Konomi.

I'd prefer if they did an ML movie or an OVA series instead of a weekly anime series.
I think a movie would get just enough time to introduce key characters and give them a big performance, higher budget, meaning less QUALITY, and less room for fucking everything up with drama. Meanwhile, the OVAs wouldn't have to focus on an specific group and could be used to show off all the cast and gives them much more freedom to fuck about with the setting, like the extra episodes of animas and CG. I believe that would sidestep the worst parts of the anime adaptations and play off the strength of ML. But that's just me.

Didn't seem like the animas staff knew what to do with them at the time, it's pretty contrasting with the development in greemas.

That's my roll, faggot.

Thanks for the info. But when I start up the app, this message keeps coming up. Anything important?

This just happened awhile ago. I started this game last week and finally got a good SSR. (sorry Haruka).

I also use japan-codes because the prices there are somewhat cheaper for the 5000 point card.

It's the "GAME UPDATED, RETURNING TO TITLE SCREEN" message, nothing big.

I got that one when I started the game. I wish I'd mass re-rolled for Haruka instead.

Haruka's a pretty good dance princess, too.

The game seems a little biased on visual fairies, though.

Thanks.

Oh cool. Well my team sucks anyway so I'm glad I just have another SSR to line up my idol unit.