If I wake up tomorrow and I see Ripple above Ethereum, I'll blow my fucking brains out...

If I wake up tomorrow and I see Ripple above Ethereum, I'll blow my fucking brains out. Why the fuck is everyone SUDDENLY buying up tons of this stuff? There must be a reason. Ripple has been around for ages and yet about $5 BILLION gets pumped into it in the past 24 hours? What the fuck?

It's already time to blow your brains out!

RIP OP

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
OH MY GOD FUCKING HELL JESUS SHITTING CHRIST WHAT THE FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKF CUFKLJDKHSLFHJKLNBHUHIWRPE:FJLKWR]]]

GOD EMPEROR VITALIK DO SOMETHING
KILL THIS MEMECOIN THAT HAS TAKEN THE NUMBER 2 SPOT

WHAT THE FUCK

ripple is a fucking centralized jewcoin controlled by banks, and the developers holds 70% of the supply, and has said several times they will keep the price constant and stable with it

BUT WHY THE FUCK IS IT MOONING UHRTQIUHWTQ

In the past 30 minutes, $350 million has been put into Ripple. Try and comprehend how ridiculous that is. Something seriously fucked up is going on here. Surely it's going to plummet over the next week as people cash out their profits and put it into BTC/ETH?

>and the developers holds 70% of the supply

Is this actually true? Sauce?
honestly I know next to nothing about ripple, I always went straight past it when looking down coinmarketcap. If what you've said is true then that makes me question why the fuck it's mooning even more. This is fucking insane. Shit doesn't sound worth anything near what it's going for.

No, XRP is going to defeat ETH completely. We're talking $1 and beyond.

Never bet against the Jew

>XRP is going to defeat ETH completely

but they aren't even competing. you're comparing apples to herpes. I'm just pissed off this cancercoin has overtaken eth in market cap.

every time I think its going to crash it keeps going up

should I buy?

You wish. These gains will continue to come and there's nothing you can do about it.
You're a foolish goy if you aren't holding XRP.

its almost like having central bank type control of the currency makes it more valuble

laughing at you lolbertarians

>$5 BILLION gets pumped into it in the past 24 hours?

That's not how market caps work lmao

>honestly I know next to nothing about ripple, I always went straight past it when looking down coinmarketcap
Same, what the fuck is this coin and how did it just crush ETH

big game players have entered shitcoins. They are going to wipe you normies out like nothing

>comparing apples to herpes

No permanent damage done.
Ripple will crash in the next week and everyone will move their money back to Ethereum.

well yeah no shit I didn't mean it like that

I dont think its going to be much lower than it is right now, desu. Once it has been up there #2 market cap, it won't just crash back to its lowest support

China knows.

>ETHfags losing their shit when they don't realize bitcoiners see them in exactly the same way, as upstart faggots holding a highly overvalued "currency"

kek get fucked faggots

Market cap is misleading. Only 350 million in volume and 70% of ripple is being held.

that makes me feel better, thanks user

also Ripple has gone back down to #3
thank allah

Wrong.

Difference here is that bitcoin never fell below ethereum while ethfags are being completely cucked.

[spoiler]I hold all three and am just memeing[/spoiler]

it did for a bit

as someone hodling all three, which do you genuinely see as having the greatest value in 5 years time? I'm all in on ETH because I sold my BTC years ago and just had some USD sitting in my bitstamp account, came here on a whim and then ended up spending it all on ETH just for the sake of it without expecting anything. Now it's turned into a lot more money and I haven't figured out what to diversify into yet.

banks are here to stay, be smart and invest in XRP

I'm really not sure between ETH and XRP, I think they both have far more room to grow than bitcoin and that both will surpass bitcoin's marketcap within five years. As you said earlier they have completely different use cases so though I completely disagree with your negative view on XRP I do agree that its very difficult to compare the two.

The only reason that I still have some BTC is because I'd hate myself if I completely sold all of it and then turned out to be wrong. For full disclosure I have 66 ETH, 30k XRP, and 3BTC.

This
...for now