/assg/ General

Weekend Emblems Testing Edition.

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game where 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
Class based with weaker killers. In development? Beta Delayed yet again. (Possibly not real)
lastyearthegame.com

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/16/1693785035830797641/

>Skill Check Simulator (DbD)
mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud/index

Taken by the Entity:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vhSHXGM7kgE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm never going to get a single one of these because all my chases last the whole game and I die in all my games

First for bullying David!

>"I had you... I had you on your knees,"
>"You're running, you're running scared because we had you. We're going to close this case. Ram close it."
>He picked up a small framed photograph of Detective Sing, which he kept on his table.

Why is Tapp such a cool character?

Idea: Dead Hard and Sprint Burst cause you to become Exposed for 15 seconds

Dead Hard already requires that you're injured.

>a perk where you must be injured and downable
>apply exposed anyway
>the absolute state of killermains

Honestly, DH and Sprint Burst aren't that bad. Sure, they're annoying, but not awful. Survivors need some good things. The problems are Self Cancer and Decisive Strike. To offset Campshitting and Hag, Borrowed Time is fine. But Self Care basically means a good Survivor can more or less reset any encounter once they lose you while everyone else keeps doing Gens instead of wasting time healing them. And Decisive is a fucking get-out-of-jail-free card that turns a 2-stage chase into a 3-stager unless you drop them precisely when they hit it, which is a 2-frame window with random timing.

Somebody was talking about how to make the basement scary last thread, and I think that adding exposed while in the basement might be a worthwhile addition.

It's already stupid easy to guard a basement, if you're being followed drop the fucker instead of hooking them, they can't heal in an instant like unhooking.

This sounds like such a good edition, but I feel it might make every basement hook turn into a camping session. Maybe exposed after a certain amount of time is spent down there? It'd discourage boldness farmers at least.

>hag
>a problem at all
Hagmain here, hag is NOT something that needs to be accounted for

I didn't say she is a problem, it's just that Borrowed Time counters her.

Here's your Valentine commission.
>I finished a project 3 minutes before midnight
>mspaint
man this is the longest I've spent on a drawing since trying out for Inktober, and those pieces i didnt spend so long on compared to this

up for any critics- i think i executed it alright. actually happy w/ it. didn't entirely fill-in eyes bc it seemed more chaotic that way, considering M. Myers' background. but i think rendering still needs work overall but my mind is numb now

Effectively, sprint burst and dead hard counter her too due to her slow speed

Shit son that's good
Yeah, that was me, same guy who suggested this one
I don't know how I never realized that dead hard required you to be injured

Prime stuff.
Welcome to the fold, fellow drawfag.
I look forwards to seeing more of your work.

I can't wait for the Emblem change. Don't even know if I want to play until it comes. Survivors will have to play more varied and now they won't waste time trying to give each killer unique rank up cubes.

My thought was that it'll make survivors not want to go downstairs without knowing that the killer is far enough away that they can get in and out safely. If the killer's camping it, then, well, that's 3 free gens for smart survivors and a quick death for stupid ones.

Holy fucking shit, user, that is so much better than I imagined, I feel like a (you) is such paltry compensation. Are you missing any DLCs?

Man this might actually make the game fun again for both sides.

Yeah, this and the recent addition of Pig, whom while not amazingly strong, is very fun, have been/look like great additions.

>DBD announces emblem testing this weekend
>F13 announces double xp this weekend

hmmm

I have no idea how you tie these things together. If DBD had announced a double BP event then sure, but its just an update to their ranking system is all.

>most events happen over weekends

>Get into a match and see that 3/4 survivors DCd in loading screen
>Proceed to run around the map for 20 minutes looking for this fucker to let him finish gens, stun me with pallets and escape on hatch
>20 minutes
>Check one random locker inside the asylum and find the little faggot dwight
>Hook him immediatly

I fucking hate survivors
I fucking hate survivors.

Never be nice to survivors
It will never be repaid

thanks, ive got some ideas for certain comics...with BILL!

sorry for replying a little later but went to grab something to eat since i didnt eat until i finished it lol. only if you're really sure about it- aside from cosmetics, i dont have leatherface, the doctor, nor freddy.

when is the emblem system supposed to go into efffect

F13's double XP is probably because of all the bad news lately.

Next weekend.
This weekend is PTB testing
Actually pretty fast release time for the frogs

BILL!

Why the game doesn't let me attack just after a blink sometimes?

Because Nurse is janky shit that not even pros enjoy playing, and merely do out of necessity.
Especially with the changes they made

Sure, I got seven bucks to spare. Shoot me your Steam name, which one you want and a screenshot of the (you) because, well, this is Veeky Forums...

>nurse daily
>gideon meat plant
>blink downwards when looking straight multiple times
F I X E D
I
X
E
D

Be honest, you never thought they'd fix Nurse blinking on new maps. ESPECIALLY when they give a Map two full separate floors.

Of course I didn't, it's just frustrating when that was the only supposedly positive change while every other change to her was a nerf.

What was the bad news?

No more updates or anything until May due to them switching to a new engine or some shit.

>survivor offering to send us to Meatpacking plant
>cries when I camp
Maybe get cancer and die cunt

>killers whined about that one tool that let you block specific players until it got "banned"
>yet I used it more as killer
there's a lot more survivor trolls than anything in this game, I dunno why they didn't see this use.

btw the icon is going to be the giveaway if you think it's wrong

Private profile, alternate names about not playing games much?

Paranoia was cancelled and no updates until April and it will probably just be an engine update, probably no content for months.

yeah- do i need to lift the privacy? i dont mind doing that, it's just that dbd attracts the worst attn

No, you just had it backwards in the profile from on the image and I wanted to be sure.

holy fuck im dumb lmao, sorry user
t-to be fair it is sort of late

No worries, it should be in your inbox now.

Is there any point to sabotaging hooks? I feel like everytime I've done it, it's caused me more trouble than it's worth.

if you don't know already, the best thing you can do is leave them at 99% and when someone's going to be gooked, you break it in front of them so the surv has more time to wriggle out

personally i don't think it's truly worth it, rather get gens done

I love punishing an entire team by killing myself on the first hook after someone sandbags me

I find there are three situations where hook sabo can work.

1: to prep an area near a final gen for safety.
2: as a reactionary measure when the killer is dragging somebody to that hook, bonus points if you have it mostly done beforehand, like suggested.
3: Full sabo squad, breaking every hook on the map to just make things shitty for the killer, though this is more of an old meme at this point.

>get a streamer in my game
>camp them
eat shit fag

I would genuinely like to have compassionate and loving sexual intercourse with the Huntress

what is sex with the huntress like

A 9 year old retard

Fag

try 20 year old retard

Hip crushing

Hairy and smelly, with caked blood and dirt everywhere because she's a feral tard that lives in the woods killing people with likely no sexual education or even basic knowledge of her own body.

Not advised.

Very painful at first. For one, she is more like a rabid animal. Though she will allow you to engage in the act with her it's hard to convince her to bathe first... And during its hard to communicate what's painful and what's good. She often gets carried away in her own pleasure or allows her instincts to take over.

There's also the problem of avoiding her falling into a sort of bloodlust and trying to kill you.

Then there's the fact that her abdominal muscles are very developed. Her pussy can be like a vice grip. So if she gets bored or loses interest for any reason, or gets distracted, well you're gonna be sore for awhile.

All this aside when things go well it's really worth all the effort and pain. When the moons sync up and she bathes and seems to not only understand your signals for pain and pleasure but also seems to genuinely care its absolute ecstacy.

Nothing will ever compete with love making with the huntress while she hums to you. And the cuddling afterwards? Perfect.

Sounds hot

Got it, thanks for the ideas friends. I really like the idea of sabotaging and wanna try and pull it off often.

Doing it often will get you hard camped though

>camped
you mean never hooked, bleeding on the ground, questioning your life choices

Yes

I guess if you like putting your dick in retards.

:^)

Is the DBD PTB available already?

Don't know if its gone live yet, but yes.

>Asshole Meg sandbags me
>Teabags next to me when I'm working on a totem to show me off to the wraith with add-ons that make him actually effective
>Intentionally fails skillchecks and drops pallets in front of me
>Unhooks in front of the killer
>He downs me, then downs her while she wasted time teabagging on me
>Manage to do a gen and hatch out with enough points to pip anyway

>4 with the huntress because the dipshit nea teabagged just a few meters short of the hatch
lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=vhSHXGM7kgE
why doesn't this play when the RBT is ticking down?????

I can't wait for him to start craving cock the next time he touches a gen.

>someone decisive crutches me when im playing huntress
>immediately turn around and down her with an axe after the stun
>calls aimhacks after the game
also why did it take like 150 captchas to be able to post this

I know one of you jacked off to this. If I find out who, it’s all over for you and this general

Because apparently only the Halloween holders decided that it was a good idea to force the frogs to use their music in conjunction with their killer.

>Implying I don't get hard camped normally
It's whatever, if I die it only takes a couple mins to find a new match.

Holy shit, it even works for a perfect finisher at the 2:30 mark with a second or 2 for the fadeout.

Survivors should be slowed while injured!

I am slightly booty bothered this is the only reply I got honestly. Maybe I should have made it more lewd...

Killers should be teleported 32 meters away after hooking someone.

If it makes you feel any better I screen capped it and sent it to my friend.

Are there any good games coming out soon? DBD was bad and I'm sad Friday The 13th is dead.

Survivors should be downed instantly from any attack and die after 2 hooks

Survivors should all spawn on the basement hook. The 4% is the only way to get off.

What did he say?

Make More for other killers.
Then I'll give you those precious (You)s.

Killers should have all perks tied to hex totems.

I thought we were coming up with dumb suggestions for the game.

Replied to the wrong one. Here we go

I'm a retard today. You meant my friend? Lazy fuck is still in his bed. I'll post later

Top fucking kek

I'll keep an eye out user

Speaking of: some drawfag should draw the humtress annoyed as she's being given a bath in a tub

Did they lowkey fuck wraith over with this update? I know many wraiths switch to invisibility during the update to speed up & catch survivors faster. Would that mean that they would lose points & the survivor would gain points from him just doing what he’s supposed to do?

For the user last thread asking for proof how we know we have Melissa as our next counselor. Her Clothes and Body texture were leaked.

why does this game attract a very different type of "salt".

okay so, right, you boot up rocket league and win or whatever and the enemy is mad. WORST he'll say is "oooh you got some lucky shots nerd" but that's unsubstantial
or like cod or csgo or tf2 or some shit. they might accuse you of hacks, or something. but really i mean if you're not hacking like who cares, right? i mean if anything thats a compliment right

but this game

it's always just like "wehh you slugger fag" or "ehh you tunnel me" or "why you no respect the 4%" or "jeez you guys didnt even come rescue the guy I camped, fucking reported"
everyone in this game wants you to play their way. and I dont think I've ever came across behavior like this in literally ANY other multiplayer game ever. I can already tell I'm explaining this like shit but I mean it's so wierd. like of course a lot of communities are toxic but this one is such a very strange and different strain or whatever.

People want to assume that they played "properly" so when someone plays in a way they don't expect, they see it as cheating.

I.E. I camped in anticipation of you guys coming and giving me free kills but instead you just didn't play like idiots and beat me.

>Picked up DbD without knowing much about it
>"Oh sweet, Laurie and Myers are in this"
>Decide to play Laurie
>Slowly learn meta of game
>Realise stealth doesn't work, basically need other op perks otherwise I'm fucked
>Realising I'll have to either play a underlevel survivor and get my shit kicked in or play killer until I have enough BP to buy a leveled survivor
It's hard being a shitter