/xgg/ - Xenogames General #104 WE ALIVE EDITION

USE SPOILER TAGS
Please note that Veeky Forums Rule #3 is being enforced.

========== Xenoblade Chronicles 2 ==========
>XBC2 General Spoiler-Free FAQ. Please read it if it is your first XBC game or if you barely started it
pastebin.com/whyaLFk0

>XBC2 Advanced FAQ (Tips, Combat, Quests, Misc, early/mid game and late game separated)
pastebin.com/xr0dT5mq

>XBC2 Blade combo elemental charts
i.imgur.com/JUWNMOw.jpg

>XBC2 Info Doc. Please help contribute
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mKrSAAi_sj8xpt7t8s1JGMRUh4O-e7MxAb2P_g9AWOM/
Add 'htmlview' behind the URL for a lightweight interface

>XBC2 Artbook link
drive.google.com/open?id=1l8EuZcAvfNAVKyHuK6bSr5NxpiaUdXYD
e-hentai.org/g/1168674/90d830fe38/

>XBC2 Fanworks
pastebin.com/DPHdsLNL

========== Xenoblade Chronicles X ==========
>XBCX Links pastebin
pastebin.com/BAZBgtWY
==============================

If you have any doc or pastebin for any xeno game, please mention OP and it will be added if necessary.

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2018/02/xenoblade-chronicles-2-version-1-3-0-update-launches-next-week-details
twitter.com/MonolithNews/status/961812439120584705
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Adenine game when?

OBRONA WE ARE GETTING RELEVANT AGAIN!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

This here is Rex's one and only canon wife. Give the both of them your warm and well wishes!

This is Pyra, the canon winner of the Rexbowl.
Say something nice to her!

So assuming you give Mik to Morag, how pissed will she be at him hitting on her?

Endlessly. It'll be entertaining.

Akhos is a HLR and Patroka and Obrona are ATK.

I thought for sure Obrona would be a healer.

repostan

Who /sever/ here?

I didn't realize that last pic I posted had a shitty watermark in the corner.

Nah, she's always been atk.

AIM HIGHER!!! I CAN'T STOP EXCELLING
SUPERIOR TRASH TALK!

We will never save Haze

I knew the Nips had shit taste. Two bombs weren't enough

WE are getting new movesets boys

>even Perdido's bazooka is different from an ether cannon
I'm impressed at how much work they seemed to have put into all of this. Is this already one of the best NG+'s ever?

Hope they all get their own quests and heart-to-hearts, too.

>post yfw you will finally going to be able to kill Amalthus with based Mik

Don't we already know that you can roll the Torna Blades or get them from quests?

>TFW your ship is a cannon

I want Rex to impregnate her and not take responsibility.

why did Obrona have a retarded voice in the dub? what were they trying to achieve

Where's MICK?

I feel like starting a new game and just keep using up my pass crystals until i get KOS-MOS. 140 hours AND I STILL HAVEN'T GOT HER.

There has to be a trick to getting her.

Fuck off SONOVABITCH

I fucking love the motion blur effect the game has sometimes

>that lisp
>that THON OF A BITH HEHEHEHEHEHE

Literally one of the best voices there.

Thaths nopth Obrona.

The trick is literally spamming cores until you get her.

Even common? Cause i just used up all 99 rares.

yes

It took me 800 fucking cores to get KOS-MOS as my last rare blade.

Do we have a rough ETA on this patch? I need something to play because BotW is making me angry

Next week.

Did anyone even expect Akhos,Patroka and Myk to be fucking playable in this updated??

The actual Blades belonging to Torna was a given, but Torna themselves were a toss-up. A few people did think it meant the members though.

Yeah, that’s how I got her. I’ve probably gotten 60% of my rare blades through commons.

that is one accurate face. how do pixel artists do it? it's not as if her mouth could be any fraction of a pixel different, only whole numbers of pixels different.. yet there it is.

also a game of adenine would be boring.

it's weird knowing how many lines I probably havent heard due to not using those combinations
i cant wait for TCRF to tell us whether some go completely unused

They can say that all they want, it still makes no sense

also I just realized my plan to use nihongo audio for my second playthrough is going to fall on its ass because there's a ton more shit in NG+ that I'll wanna hear in english first

1. Driver Levels
2. Unlocked Skills on both drivers and blades.
3. Blades
4. Items and Gold
5. Mercenary Ranking Level
6. Town Development Level
7. Unique Monster Kills
8. Cut-scenes

Does this mean rare blades on Morag and Zeke can't be re-obtained and how would Vess work? Since you have her, you can't do her quest? Same with Praxis and Theory.

You only keep Blades you got from the gacha. All quests are reset.

i dont recall that
fuck the master mode master trials. fuck them. also I'm terrified of master mode boss rematches because I was down to like my last weapon every time
oh hey tcrf says two interesting things at the bottom. can anyone confirm them? I can't

Tora should get Lila as a blade

I hope Akhos's blade specials all have pretentious "muh script" names.

where does it say that
logically you could still release and reroll
I was so surprised that wasn't what ended up happening. I had a vague notion that you were getting more blades, and I think I was spoiled by getting the arms attachment ahead of time, but I was just sure the point of that chapter was to get tora a new blade

dughall's blade and Lila have a chance at being in

a literal xenoblade

And that's why she's worth it... if you are already OP yourself! Makes more sense, since she should be an NG+ exclusive.

crazy. I wonder how I didn't notice that. I scoured that place for obvious reasons
also is she a gulajin? it looks like there might be ears on her hat but that NPC model is unfamiliar.
which blade was the one with like 5 weapons and what is its actual stated weapon now?

>which blade was the one with like 5 weapons and what is its actual stated weapon now?
Perdido. He's beside Dromarch here with his cannon weapon as his main one. Which makes sense because that was what Patroka was using most of the time in battle. The other weapons are just used as part of his specials.

It seems like everyone is thoroughly excited for the free content

So are the Torna blades , the flesheaters, only going to be unlocked at the very end of the game so you don't get hit with time paradox?

Makes me excited for the story DLC coming later in the year

...Er, to be specific, I'm talking about Haze/Fan.

Wait, this is the free content? What the fuck, I was about to buy the DLC shit.

They said they priced the fun of the gameplay over the story since this is NG+ anyway

No, it says you can potentially get them all from the very beginning and not to worry about the story not making sense, because it's just for fun.

Well, like they said, it's NG+. It fucks up the story, but at this point, it's more for fun gameplay over story.

They're only available in new game+ it looks like. Therefore it's assumed that you know their story already and it's okay to paradox.

You can apparently get them from both random crystals and quest. They also note that it will make little sense storywise, but that's new game plus for you. So it looks like you'll indeed be able to fight Akhos, Patroka and Mikhail in chapter 6 with Akhos, Patroka and Mikhail at your side.

Haze is for the aegis war DLC in Fall

I take it you are a fan of Fan?

Also, fanart when?

gematsu.com/2018/02/xenoblade-chronicles-2-version-1-3-0-update-launches-next-week-details

Meh-meh, I prefer her old name. Makes it so, because I don't want Amalthus to mindrape her.
But if you want the answer to the question: Wait until Fall.

I need to know

what is the specific Blade cap for each merc level? I don't see a specific number anywhere

I've awakened 15 Blades, 6 of them rares

I'm on Merc Level 3,

>I don't want Amalthus to mindrape her.
You're right, regular old rape works perfectly fine in her case.

>being excited for a ng+
This is a weird feeling. I think the closest was with Type-0, and that was more morbid curiosity.

twitter.com/MonolithNews/status/961812439120584705
>both as drivers and blades
Holy shit if this is true I will nut.

I thought the translation was using the drivers and their blades, not using them as both.

Oh shit good find, someone should get on translating that.

But can you get Malos

>Driver and Blade equipment and growth elements

Does growth elements mean affinity? And since Blades carry over will they still be linked to their Driver?

Never mind. I'm a dumbass who just remembered that Y is used to make the blade's stats scroll in and out.

Isn't her name Kasumi in the Nip version? That's a cute name.

>NG+ announced
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

does anyone know the answer to this? I want to make sure I know what the cap is so I don't go opening cores like crazy and not have enough for the rare blades I get through sidequests, or does the cap not count for Rare Blades?

Also who should I bond Vess to? I was thinking of bonding Sheeba to Nia

Cap doesn't count for rare blades. Vess should probably go to Nia.

I'm pretty sure even the lowest level has enough space for all the rare blades.
Also you should bond Vess to Nia and Sheba to Zeke.

Sheeba uses an ether Cannon right? Does that weapon work off your Ether stat instead of Attack?

>released a strategy guide

Did prima or bradygames release one in English?

Yes, it works off Ether, but Zeke's ether is the second best anyway so he can Ether cannon

No. I wish.

What stat depends on your art, not your weapon, and looking at an art's description tells you which. Ether canons just have everything work on ether.

Reminder to feed Praxis cake!

Well the arts dependon the weapon, and the specials also scale off of either ether or physical but the game never tells you which one scales off what.

I love her older sister.

can't die now, /xgg/! we just got the patch news!

>Rexsu~

Green unicorn is the best, but she is fine too.

So since Mik Patroka and ahkos can be gotten from the gacha that means we'll be able to use them in their own bossfights, right?

Correct.

People will now spend 100 hours farming high-level graves in chapter 3 instead of chapter 10.

>akhos, patroka and mik for ng+
>no malos or jin
COME ON MONOLITH YOU LITTLE SHITS

I don't understand, the base game gets 7 new movesets and the expansion pass only one? How does that make sense?

How about autoattacks and specials?

Because that isn't the only thing the pass does and those moves are probably going to be derived from their existing stuff?

this
The one we have to pay for is likely wholly original, where all of the 6 Blades we are getting have animation sets that are going to be easy to transfer and tweak for the various characters. It's going to take longer for that one they have to make new assets for and thus we have to pay for it.

The pass is mostly for the challenge mode and new story later on. Having this updates for the base game helps making people play it for more time so that the game stays relevant, this helps the expansion selling in the long run.
Also Monolith are not nopons (mostly) so if they planned something for the launch and could not get it ready in time they won't charge for it.