www.games2gether.com
>Planets Stats
imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
>Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
>Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA
>Comics
wiki.endless-space.com/comics
>Soundtrack
soundcloud.com/flybyno/sets/endless-space-2-soundtrack
>ES2 prequel
www.games2gether.com/endless-legend/forum/6-game-design/thread/3572-the-last-flight-of-the-gray-owl

ENDLESS LEGEND
>Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
>Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com
endless-legend.wikia.com

STALEARIS
>Pastebin:
pastebin.com/YHdisqem
>Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com
>The Development of Stellaris en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_hell

CIVILIZATION
>Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2
play.freeciv.org
>Civ IV XML fix
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
>Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
>Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
>Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
>Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
>Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
>District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District

ALPHA CENTAURI
>Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

DISTANT WORLDS : UNIVERSE
pastebin.com/hubsc3ZS

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Martin_Anward/status/961652766581186563
youtube.com/watch?v=O1CQ7Vwz8Eo
youtube.com/watch?v=gFufOGZBwFM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>5 frogs have been deposited to your amplitude account

I get 3 g2g points for each posts actually

twitter.com/Martin_Anward/status/961652766581186563

Doesn't seem very good to be honest.
15 of them on a planet is 450 minerals at a cost of 750 energy for example
It's only slightly better than 2 to 1 deals with enclaves.

How can genelets even compete?

>terran instead of atoll

>Doesn't seem very good to be honest.
>15 of them on a planet is 450 minerals at a cost of 750 energy for example
>It's only slightly better than 2 to 1 deals with enclaves.
Eh, it allows for total self sufficiency; it's not quite as effective as trading with others, but it's better than the enclaves and lets you focus on isolationism.

That said, it's still rather inefficient; a Dyson Sphere could only support 20 of these things, max.

A habitat alone can't even support more than 1, even if all the rest of the tiles are energy.

I'm brainstorming an idea for a machine intelligence empire, but I don't know what starting civics would be appropriate for it. The idea I had for its backstory is that an automated probe would land on an uninhabited planet, infest the ecosystem with a nanotech payload, and eventually assemble enough robots to achieve the processing critical mass needed to achieve sentience.

don't worry, you'll see it's flaws after a few games
you'll see that every faction plays very similarly and is essentially the same thing dressed up a bit differently
that warfare is only based around who has the bigger stack of ships
that diplomacy, the main alternative to warfare is very basic and doesn't offer a lot of options
that most of the quests have little to no influence on the gameplay
you'll see that the game is like a gigantic kiddie pool - impressive in scope and sheer size, but ultimately pretty shallow

we've all been through it, Stellaris' gameplay is so shit you need to roleplay hard to actually get enjoyment out of the game beyond the initial few games and playing pretend with an inferior product gets boring after a while for 90% of people

>we've all been through it, Stellaris' gameplay is so shit you need to roleplay hard to actually get enjoyment out of the game beyond the initial few games and playing pretend with an inferior product gets boring after a while for 90% of people
This is all true and yet I can't stop playing even though I know it's an unsalvageable mess.
Help

>spamming
Pathetic.

You'll feel better after you play a nice game of SMAC.

Play Aurora instead.

nth for buying a game and then fixing it anyways for free

Who Galimulator here?

nth for amplitude drones endlessly whining about Stellaris instead of fixing it or playing something else.

(You)

DRUMPFFFFF

Assimilators and replicators maybe?

>whining about Stellaris instead of fixing it

Nice deflection Wiz.
Its not our job to fix your shitty game.

>playing something else.
I already removed Stellaris from my hdd and i never intend to play it ever again.
I play Aurora and DW, thank you very much.

Here is your Godwiz Point. I hope it was worth sacrificing your dignity.

Replicators, yes, but I'm not sure if the Assimilators default backstory conflicts with what I'm trying to achieve, so I'm trying to find an alternate civic as a backup. Constructobots or Unitary Cohesion, maybe?

we ARE playing something else, and we're also shittalking Stellaris for being a bad game that's only popular because it's by Paradox and Paradox itself for being anti-consumer, petty and incompetent

these two activities are perfectly compatible and there is no reason to sacrifice one for the other

So let me get this shit straight.

Both MACHINE portrait mods AND ROBOT portrait mods are incompatible with each other and you can only have a SINGLE ONE active at the same time.

WHAT THE FUCK WERE PARAKEKS THINKING????

I have spent 5 hours sitting here trying to figure out why my shit doesn't work just to find out paradogs were retarded as usual.

Please tell me this is going to be fixed or I will have to put my axe through Johan's retarded head.

>PARAKEKS
>THINKING
You must be new here.

you should be able to merge them, but manually

anyone knows if pirate dlc works for original steam game?

Wiz is a lich, not a god.

Not gonna happen.

I'm trying to make a priority override like the ! Anime Machine Species Compatibility Patch, but I can't get it to work. It doesn't seem to load first for some reason.

>instead of fixing it
yes goy, do our work for free and dont forget to get the new DLC!

how do i git gud at stellaris? it seems everytime i go to war the other cunt shits out a couple more thousand power ships and mugs me off, i only have success when the ai braindeadly walks into a decent defence station that also has my fleet in system

>It doesn't seem to load first for some reason.
nvm, fixed it

>civ 6 recent reviews nearly below 50%
Where did it all go so wrong

That's barely a game, it's more of a fancy screensaver.

social media and money instead of games

diversity quotas instead of talent

really makes you FUCKING HATE LIBERALS

>finish prora
>free social policy
>pick police state (+3 local happiness, +1 happiness from police stations
>went from -9 happiness (was at -50 for ages due to perpetual wars) to 55 hapiness
prepare to reap the fucking whirlwind freedom cucks

So, here's where my stellaris game is at:
>Machine Civ
>150 years in
>tried to build tall so little to no expansion
>have 6 planets RN
>boxed in completely
>two massive blobs of federation glomping up smaller empires left and right
>they are allied
>one is my neighbour
>declaring war on anything results in everything zeroing in on me
>they all have around 1.5 times my fleet strength EACH
>be friendly with almost everyone
>enemy far more advanced than me
>just now starting to terraform to machine planets
>just now developing jump drive
>hyperdrive only game

Should I just wait out the big crisis and wait till all ym enemies get eaten? I'm kinda friendly with two of the three dormant empires. I also have like 3 planets within my borders with less than 16 tiles, should I colonize them for maximum ressources?

>youtube.com/watch?v=O1CQ7Vwz8Eo
A reminder

So is civ 6 rise and fall worth it

We posting filk now?
Pic related still needs to be sung at some point.

youtube.com/watch?v=gFufOGZBwFM

>gets bored of stalearis and starts playing ES2 halfway through the video
accurate

yea, but unlike enclaves it will be increased with mineral collection efficiency bonuses of your species and empire wide modifiers

it's good for what it is

It's decent. The new features are quite good but the AI is still dumb as fuck.

Are you enemies with both federations?
If not, try getting association status with either or both of them.

>ES2 vaulters, Civ 6 rise and fall, and Stellaris Apocalypse all releasing every 2 weeks
What did they mean by this

/pol/ and trumplets abused social media too. and liberals are a ameritard thing only, atleast in the way they are described but social media cancer is everywhere.

>B-BUT WHAT ABOUT DRUMPF
Fucking eurotrash commie nigger

This is great user thanks for reminding me it exists.

Playing Civ 6 and R&F; Fighters I have embarked on Carriers can suddenly only deploy within a small area adjacent to the shore station I rebased them from.

Tried re-loading save games, restarting game, rebooting, deleting the fighter and using another existing one, building new fighters, building new carriers and a few other things.

Has anybody encountered this and fixed it? It's completely taken the shine of R&F dropping.

I got bored and started another game before I even researched aircraft

So I want to start a "beneveolent" wide empire, built on a caste system and religiousness.
Anyone got any tips? Is it easy to befriend people into becoming vasals?
Can planets convert over to my empire or do I have to take them by force?

About time they removed retards from the general.

It's almost as if games are better when they're made to be games and not political messages, huh?

What happened? Are based mods finally kicking Stalearisposters back to /gsg/?

No, they're removing the stellaris haters back to /pol/ where that trash belongs.

"normal" ethics races will do ok unless you go purifiers.
hard mode: syncretic evolution, decadent, secondary race is livestock only, no farms allowed.

Do Cims teleport? I`ve made a industrial zone far away from the city and connected it using highways, the only traffic I see are trucks but the companies are full of jobs

traffic isnt representetive of any mechanic

>40000 faith
Spend it already.

I like the new golden/dark age mechanics in Civilization VI.

in the new dlc they have the route thing they stole from a mod

>hard mode: syncretic evolution, decadent, secondary race is livestock only, no farms allowed
That sounds fun actually, I'll give it a shot

I've never actually got a dark age yet, just normal ages because I miss the golden age threshold by 2 points or something

In my first game I got a golden age, because I expanded fast, got eurokas fast, built districts early, found natural wonders, conquered a city state, etc.
But then I got a dark age, because having rushed all the bonus points stuff, I couldn't get enough during my period of consolidation.
So it seems its either smooth cruisin without special ages, or peaks and valleys with them.

Had an early dark age due to a bad start and hoo boy, it actually ruined that game for me.

>it actually ruined that game for me

Why? The only penalty is lower loyalty, and early when your cities are close to each other and you haven't conquered any, and there are no spies and governors trying to flip, its not a problem.
If anything, it almost seems like getting an early dark age so you can get a heroic age (from dark to golden is reward like 3x golden) seems like a powerplay.

Bad settlement near my capital meant that my first city was not close enough that the loyalty penalty could be mitigated by my governor.

t-thanks

Why do the Avian ships in Stellaris look so good?
And why do they look like sea creatures?

>not building enough walls

I found the meme stars.

Does the Vaulter DLC add things that aren't related to the Vaulters faction?

Molluscoids look more tentacular. Avian ships have beaks.

Yes, new ship modules and a minor faction.

it also adds boarding pods and pirate diplomacy
it's not worth it unless you want to play as or against vaulters

I got a boner when I found Astartes once

>tries Mordheim
>play tutorial
>loses half of my team
>only one sister of Sigmar remaining
>prepare an ambush
>nothing happens
>10 turns later
>decide to hunt her
>suddenly she goes toward my weakest party member, kill him in one hit
I starting to think that I'm going to hate that game.

>Astartes
It's literally a Semitic braphog goddess of war you retard

Some of them have beak-like fronts, yes, but they look more like sharks/dolphins/whales/mantas to me due to many of them having fins. One of the cruiser combinations almost straight up give you a hammerhead shark.

>hammerhead shark
Meh. Normal sharks are cuter.

Idle games are not related to our generals topic.

I've spent several hours playing Civ6 recently to see how much it has changed since its release, so here's some bullshit bullet points that mean about as much as the shit I just took in terms of its worth:

>civ starting distance is still clearly designed for an E-sport circuit which never took off. my last game as Georgria had me spawn 3 tiles away from Australia's settler, so my warrior capped it on turn 0
>the tech tree, civic tree, and civic cards are not a bad idea in and of itself, however, they lack any meaningful strategy outside of which tech to do first based on your start and even then its a no brainer. In addition, while the boost being reduced to 40% instead of 50% is sort of a step in the right direction as you'd have to do some weird shit just to get the boosts that are often counter intuitive to your strategy.
>the quotes are shit, but who the hell cares when other more important things are even worse.
>the AI still declares wars that it wont follow through with and will just sit there until the mandatory turns have elapsed so they can peace out
>the era system isn't worth the money nor are the civs from what I've seen so far.
>the map algorithm for island plates is misleading from my games, but that can be blamed on the designers wanting smaller maps overall for that lucritive E-Sports gig for a game that's often played solo.

bitching is off topic. Please relate your crying to 4x related criteria

>implying the true meme star isn't Belgium

AI still being dumb as fuck and maps being smaller than they should be

Whining is off topic.

Got Civilization VI yesterday. There's quite a bit that's meh about it, but here's what stands out more than anything:

Who is the dumb motherfucker who designed the religion system? If you don't found a religion yourself, you're completely fucked, because you can never convert to a religion founded by someone else. And when all the great prophets are used up, that's it, you're SOL. Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?

>imblying he isn't eXploiting the situation

Yep, and the AI typically can spawn more missionaries than you can reasonably combat

Welcome to Civ VI

Someone call the space police on this degenerate.

Knowing what we know from developer diaries, how would an ideal fleet composition look like?
I'd probably do:
Corvette
Interceptor: Kinetic/Plasma/Kinetic (swarm)
Torpedo Boat: Kinetic/Missile (picket)
Torpedo Boat 2: Plasma/Torpedo (Swarm)

Destroyer
Artillery: Kinetic Artillery/Point Defense (swarm)
Artillery 2: Energy Torpedo/Point Defense (swarm)
Artillery 3: Kinetic Artillery/Plasma (picket)
Picket: Kinetic/Point Defense/Point Defense (swarm)
Gunship: Kinetic/Kinetic/Plasma (swarm)

Cruiser:
Artillery: Kinetic Artillery/Kinetic Artillery/Plasma/Plasma (line)
Artillery 2: Kinetic Artillery/Point Defense/Point Defense/Plasma/fighters (picket)
Artillery 3: Kinetic Artillery/Point Defense/Point Defense/Plasma/Bombers (line)
Artillery 4: Kinetic Artillery/Energy Torpedo/Plasma/Plasma (picket)
Artillery 5: Kinetic Artillery/Energy Torpedo/Energy Torpedo/Plasma (picket)

Battleship
Artillery: Kinetic Artillery x6 (artillery)
Fuck You Boat: Energy Torpedo x6 (line)
Carrier: Fighter x2/Bomber/Swarmer (line)
Meme Ship: Swarmer/x4 Energy Torpedo (line)
I can finally do this with the fleet manager.
>yfw imagining doing this on the current version
I'd just field cruisers with corvette and destroyer screeners and be done with it.

Did they list all of the combat computers available to each ship yet?

>implying posting sharks isn't expanding my dick

Sharks aren't related to our general's topic.

I'm going with what we know from DD#96. I would love it if you could put swarm in cruisers but likely you wouldn't