/pg/ - Persona General

Previous NEWS
>BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle Releasing on May 31 in Japan, June 5 in North America: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-releasing-may-31-japan-june-5-north-america-new-trailer/
>Persona 5 anime to start airing April 2018: p5a.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night confirmed for release on May 24th 2018:

>persona-dance.jp/p3d/
>persona-dance.jp/p5d/

>Atlus' online shop is now open:shop.atlus.com/
>Persona Q2 revealed:pq2.jp

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Concerts - 2008 to 2017
pastebin.com/L19y0r5X

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qxgRyGNTSKg
youtube.com/watch?v=rS_YQ7wPhvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anal with Makoto!

come on now, yukari shouldn't have spats

i don't want to play shogi

Y-yukari!

Why do these P3D remixes seem to lack any effort whatsoever

CUTE!

based. you know what to play now

Because you have bad taste.

absolute shit taste. the naganuma one is god tier, and the ones in PV2 sounded great.

I hope you prayed to Chwwism before bed anons~!

lovekoto

oh. this too

>p3fags in charge of not losing their shit when someone insults something related to their mediocre game

I used to be a p3fag, I'm not anymore.

I love her

needs to be gassed

NOT

femc drinking away her sorrow over not being in dmn!

t. lying p3fag

femc drinking to forget the guilty of taking ken's virginity

fuck off, you're probably worse than the Yukarifags

don't you have some lewd photoshoots to do

>Yuzu
Cheeky Atlus

Cute

Not really, p3 doesn't excel in anything, the p2 games have better stories, IS has a better ending, p5 has better gameplay, I can't really call it my favorite because it doesn't excel in much, it still has the best music though.

Sorry, I'm a Fuukaphile.

Oh no no no

Nice try.

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

BROTHER

You must be a p5onli, either that or a p4fag.

Your falseflags are getting weaker P3fag.

I love them

All I said was that I like its music, how does that make me a p3fag? It's not exactly a controversial opinion, or even one worth calling a falseflag. You probably haven't even played it.

See

I dont

>that """""dancing"""""
holy shit

What are you trying to say? That I'm a p3fag for liking its music.

worse dancer than Kanji already.
grats for reigning that title Ryuji

I love Mamo
youtu.be/qxgRyGNTSKg

>t. junpeifag

why are the p3fags so salty about p5

they should get over their petty grievances because both their games suck

The same reason why Nier superfans hate Automata, because they lost their undisputed king of the franchise title to it after a long period of time and are extremely adverse to that kind of change.

So I guess we can't call her titsuru anymore, huh

Kawakami a kawacutie

Kawakami a kawasaggy

The undisputed king of the franchise has been out for nearly 20 years, also p3fags aren't salty, it's just one guy who has something against p3 for some reason trying to stir shit up.

the better question is why did P4fags expect more of their game when P4 was an aberration in the first place

Because P3 is irrelevant compared to P5. Hell, P5D PV02 has twice the YouTube views compared to P3D.

>ywn bite those saggy tits

But P3D PV01 has more views than P5D PV01.

At the end of the day it's a matter of who buys this shit when it comes out in May.

That's still surprising. If the gap was something like 100k you could just chalk that up to YT being YT but the gap being as big as it is could actually indicate something

The amount of people who own p3 to views ratio is higher than p5's, that's the real success.

>P3 is irrelevant compared to P5
for now, until the inevitable P3 remake hits and P5 gets BTFO

>could actually indicate something
That there are more p5 fans out there since it sold like 2 million copies, who could have guessed.

Anyone know how legit this mod is for P3 FES? Will it work on existing saves?

youtube.com/watch?v=rS_YQ7wPhvY

A remake of an average to mediocre game with 5 hours of decent content stuffed at the very end might finally beat the Fateshit mobage in the next popularity poll but not much more than that

I tested it on my endgame save and it worked, so yeah it should.

>tfw there's going to be a ton of shitposting either way when the sales figures come out

>mobile gachashit game is popular
No one could have expected that.

Don't meme yourself user. Its a remake, not an HD port.
The bosses will all be redesigned to have clear fight mechanics and identity. The SL and calendar system will be overhauled and streamlined. The glorious women will be fully HD and with a plethora of new costumes and animations. And of course, the combat system will receive numerous QoL improvements to put it up there with P5's.

C'est tres magnifique!

>play and beat P5
>play NG+ on P5
>play and beat P3
>want to play and beat P4
>the games are so long and draining, even if they are enjoyable
What do I do /pg/? Power through and wrap up the modern trilogy, or take a break and play something else and come back to it later but risk not bothering with 4?

Fantastic, thanks

I want to eat Makoto’s chocolate

Tae's cute pussy!

That and the catfight literally made me quit Yakuza 0. Fuck 100% Completion.

The catfight isn't that hard, you just have to be persistent.

But I'm impatient as fuck, and after the 8th time I lost in the second round, even the fanservice was just annoying.

now

I woke up 30 minutes ago though.

go to bed

>implying remakes have to do even half of this shit anymore
Just look at SotC. That's the kind of p3 remake you'd get.

I didn't get that yet, but isn't that the kind of remake that he WANTS?

This is sad, but true. A P3 very likely wouldn't be different enough from the original to measure up to 4 or 5. Even in the miracle scenario where it did, rewrites to the story to make the game resemble Persona as it is now more closely would only help it beat out P4.

What's wrong with the SotC remake?

P3 is already better and 4 and 5.

Cute

It's already better than p4/5 in pretty much everything but gameplay, a remake would make it better in everything.

It's almost identical to the original game with better graphics and some cheat code tier items added for you to unlock. Old glitches still work too. It effectively is an HD port of the game which still counts as a remake.

Good morning neogaf-kun

Who's that?

Reminder that P3 doesn't get good until december

But p3 sucks. The story is pretty plain too and is spread so thin it's insane. I like a lot of the ost and Liz is in most respects the best VR attendant but it's definitely not as good as 4 or 5.

Ren is from Sumaru City!

I would tell you to stop bullying p3fags because they don't know any better, but it's the p4fags that don't know any better, p3fags most certainly do so continue as you werr

Nah I liked all of Pre-December. I liked the Fuuka arc and the Shinji stuff, the Ken and Shinji stuff, building up Strega, the stuff with Mitsuru's dad and Kirijo group's past with the Dark Hour, the stuff with Yukari's dad, the Aigis stuff.

It's such a fucking meme that "nothing happens untils December", /pg/ doesn't remember shit from any game.

So it's literally the old game but with modern graphics?
Maybe this is coming from someone who's only experience with it is the infamously crappy PS3 version, but that sounds like literally the best thing you could ask for. Unless you want what Square-Enix is promising the FFVII remake is going to be, and look how long THAT'S taking.

Which game comes out first: P3R or FF7R?

P3 needs more than a new skin to be good, this is the issue, particularly with what that one user was saying the p3 remake would contain. All of those things at once is a pipe dream.

The best case for p3 is just taking dmn's assets and copying that into the p5 engine, it's low effort and it would make a lot of money, so there is a higher chance for a p3 remake than any other persona game.