Other urls found in this thread:

streetmodders.deviantart.com/gallery/65625225/Dragon-Ball-FighterZ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for trannies

>men can be better women than women

how?

Third for Mai

I like boys (female)

I'm starting to get better with Ed bros.
I did all his season 2 trials.

What combos should i be practicing?

fag

Left or right on the character select screen, it let's you choose a better character.

His corner bnb
st.mp, cr.hp xx spark, lp fireball, cr.mk xx upper (xx super)

Also just being 100% consistent on cr.mk xx hands

after you get a knockdown with your psycho upper you can dash forward and whiff a cr.mp, this sets up a frame-perfect return to character select which goes straight into

LEFFEN

Dont sniff

Is the best dbfz player really a smash player?

What does that say?

that the game is fun my dude :)

So...this is the power...of uploading only matches where you win....

oh god... bros...

was it rape?

falco mains are usually black so maybe

Colour of hands ruin it desu

Honestly, a lot of you weirdos and I don't know what you're talking about half the time.

i don't know but i plan on taking it to a party now...

desu

not me man

I was having trouble linking that st.mp into cr.hp but its getting better.
Does the spark projectile need to be lp to link with cr.mk?

It doesn't have to be but I THINK it gives you more frames to link? It probably doesn't but it certainly feels that way to me.

Anyone PC EU fighting games?
Please don't tell me I have to do some gay RP shit to get answers

is ed still bottom tier chariot?

what would you like to play?

I prefer him being the best than some disgusting furry to be honest

How do you see the hitboxes in FighterZ?

mods.

Anything in there, although I've never actually played KoF so preferably that.

But where do you find mods for FighterZ?

what are you calling the moderators for. hes ust asking for instructions on how to check the hitboxes man chill the fuck out dude

No. I think he's a solid character in S3 with his consistency buffs and his great v-skill buff, but he'll literally never break past mid tier as he doesn't have anything to open up people holding downback. You don't even have to worry about his forward throw anymore as his throw loop is gone and at midscreen you're -1 from a forward dash so you don't get anything real from it. S3 buffs also didn't make any of his problem matchups any easier really.

So if Blanka gonna be charge character there is big chance that Falke gonna be a normal character. I hoping she wont be Ed function with stick or rekka character (rolento functuion)

Have you tried google?

streetmodders.deviantart.com/gallery/65625225/Dragon-Ball-FighterZ

Isnt his v-trigger 1 still useful for a lot of things?
I consider him B tier

I hope they make blanka a motion character like vega.

Why didn't Cooler get into FighterZ? I love the Frieza race design, but hate Friza's obnoxious delusions of grandeur. He's even worse in Super where he gets bopped left and right yet still acts like he's almighty constantly and doesn't even try to dodge attacks that KO him. Cooler is much more well-written and composed as a character, and he has cooler attacks, forms, and dialogue than Frieza.

Why did we have to get 3 buus, but only one character of the most important antagonist race in the series?

>and he has cooler attacks

lol!

VT2 has a lot of advantages over VT1, but VT1 is still superior in certain matchups. I use VT1 against Guile, Abigail, Cammy, and Mika right now.

>deviantart
Why do people use this website for mods over places that are actually for mods like Gamebanana? Trying to find mods on DeviantArt is fucking awful..

motion or charge, as long as electricity isn't mash input it's all cool

Cooler's part of the DLC leak.

Mai stinks

maki > mai

I hope his CA is that one that covers all floor

Can you explain what the throw loop was to somebody still new?
Also who are his bad matchups?

i have no idea how people come up with tech in tag games. first time playing one and it's so confusing (i'm white btw)

I hope they fucking rework blanka, so he will become most honest character in game
>this Falke costume

look at his hair. he is a saiyan.

Maki has the best feet

shut up white bitch

blanka is too fucking cute

Why is she the best new fighting game character of this generation?

>this coat
>visible bra
Capcom probably gonna censor it

That the Smash player is good at many other things other than Smash, yet stream monsters want to only acknowledge one game they play for the sake of shitposting.

wtf are smash players actually chads?

i'm going back to smash.

The headband makes no sense wrapping around her bangs.

no, that's ramlethal

Why is G dressed like Q?

So a throw loop is when a character lands a throw on you, then has a setup that allows them to force a 50/50 between a throw and a button by being at frame advantage when you're recovering from the ground (you can only do quickrise from throws). If I land a throw from that situation I can just keep doing the setup (for Ed it was literally just forward throw > forward dash) and mixing up between throw and button until you guess right. Lots of characters had them and they were kinda bullshit so I'm glad they're gone but it's sad to lose one of Ed's strongest corner pressure tools.

As for Ed's bad matchups, he really struggles against anyone who can outzone and downback him as he has a very honest approach that's easy to deal with. Guile, Ryu, Nash, and Sim are probably the worst in my opinion. Although weirdly he does beat FANG despite him being a zoner.

>not Lum
yomilet pls

le capcom censorship is killing me my fellow /v/appa lets make a change.org petition and upvote some anti capcom posts

yes especially the one called mew2king.

Rent free

Wish I was good at doober bros..

I really want to see that blanka costume in action

smash your sister? I know whites are inbreds but at least you should be making the difference

Thanks Chariot wish other trip friends were as kind and helpful as you.
I'll make you proud and stick with Ed no matter what.

would if i had one and she was hot desu

Wtf i love doobz now!?

who is the jiren of ranked?

can you please not include my wife in your shitty """ironic""" memes

leffen

what is the dark souls of fighting games?

I'm sure Big Boi Leffen will make it to the top 8 on both games at EVO. 2018 is the year of the Leff.

KoF has rolls.

Reminder that Blanka and Falke's themes drop on Wednesday

Neat.

dark souls

bros...

Dark Souls with local PvP

OHHHHHHHNONONONONO

soul calibur

Dark Souls unironically has fighting game mechanics built into the pvp.
Frame specific moves and methodical builds with ways to open up. As well as some of the best neutral I've seen.

Jayden Smith?

BASED

>some of the best neutral I've seen.
>"lmao lemme just run over by this dangerous enemy so you can't attack without aggroing it"

KoF sniffs are honestly better than Street Fighter.

Dark skin is associated with high testosterone and virility in Japan.

in /fgg/ lingo "bros..." with a picture attached means that picture makes you horny, bro

That's nothing new

A surprising amount of people fight with honour in those games.

>Tfw suck against both players that know how to play the game and players that play randum
I need to play casuals offline do I? I don't feel anything when I win online. It either feels like I either get lucky against someone competent or I happen to out scrub the other scrub. It never feel like Im getting better.

>unironically liking Dark Souls 1v1 duel style PvP
Ew. PvP where everything is reactable. What a joke.

>Dark Souls unironically has fighting game mechanics built into the pvp.

So does Overwatch.

His question was fucking stupid.

it's goku black so it's understandable