/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[Kara no Kyokai Collaboration Event]
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2018/0206_gardenofsinners/
Period: 2018-02-08~02-22 3:59 UTC

>Campaign
3 Quartz for 15000 likes or 4000 shares

>Rate-ups
Servants: 5* Ryougi Shiki (Saber)
CE: 5* Grand Puppeteer, 5* Mature Gentleman, 4* Vivid Dance of Fists, 4* Mystic Eyes of Distortion, 3* Repeat Magic, 3* Sprinter

>Event Guide
pastebin.com/CFbJCFj5

>[The Three Knights/The Four Cavalries & EXTRA Rate up Summon (Daily) Period]
2018-02-01 04:00 - 02-08 03:59 UTC
On each day of the Rate up Summon, a different set of classes will be featured

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8HsqjRSRIRc
siliconera.com/2018/02/09/fate-grand-order-arcade-gets-trailers-atalanta-elizabeth-bathory-gameplay/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does this JK accept mana as payment for her services?

みこーん!!

Do a grailed level 90 NP5 BB or Kuro outdamage NP1 vlad?

So this coming to console or what?
youtube.com/watch?v=8HsqjRSRIRc

Are you having fun with your cute shiki, whilst farming for cute water, cute ice cream and cute cats?

Best Bread

Give me my cute Quartz back if you decide to not show up you cute whore

That's it, APEX. YOU ARE FUCKING JOBBING NOW!!!

>Multiple waifus edition

>the fight for the keys
>3 ghosts with 6,666,666 HP

COME THE FUCK ON GAME

>Shiki with insta death
>Cu Chulain's Gae Bolg
>Hassan's YOUT HEART IS MINE
Gee user, roll for Mordred

The support Void Shiki that you are forced to take can instakill them with her NP
Just put 2 caster together with her to charge the NP as soon as possible

>8,867
Who the fuck thought it was an okay thing to do?

Fuck room 804, shit took me forever.

>implying that the instant death works

Cute.

>the Helena/Altera husband and wife meme gets into Riyo's comic
Where did it come from anyway?

Obviously

here

and support Shiki killed them all with her NP after the instant death debuff was applied

must of gotten lucky

Those aren't servants, and they even have really low death resistance. I actually put Assassin Shiki in the team to be able to instadeath another another time if it didn't work, but Void's NP was all it was needed

You're supposed to lower their death resistance with Shiki's skill first, you ragamuffin.

What NP does vlad need to btfo bb and kuro then?

From Riyo's comic itself

Riyo's Altera with closed eyes look weird.

Beyond NP2, the increase is marginal and it's a waste of quartz
If you have Tamamo and Waver you'll be fine with NP1 anyway, it's extremely spammable. Arts teams only need one damage dealer

Ahh, ok, rolling for Mordred.

Reposting in case anyone needs gacha CEs.

>19/98
Not gonna make it

IS THAT A

I love Uncle Vlad and I hope he will come to me again one day.

With her first skill active it works pretty close to 100% of the time against things you’d want to use it against. I use it for farming gears in Shinjuku, for example, and it reliably clears the final wave—including a 175k HP enemy a normal AoE NP would struggle to wipe.

Void Shiki has two problems: low damage output and an inability to survive NPs (in most cases). If you can solve those—such as with The Black Grail and Tamamo—you’re left with an all-around solid AoE Saber who basically never dies and who has some nice utility for challenge quests.

Is araya actually anywhere in this event?

WOW ITS ALMOST LIKE THIS EVENT GIVES YOU TWO INSTADEATH SERVANTS

HMMMMM

>that front row

Congrats on winning the game.

Yeah, people said she was shit but after using her myself she seems very solid. I wasn't expecting such good NP gain and low damage is one of the easiest flaws to mitigate (grails, good CEs, buffs etc).

No, Nasu said he wanted to make it accessible to people who aren't familiar with KnK.

Why are corpses so fucking annoying to farm? They shit out 16 of the other types per run and corpses are like max 8

I don't own Void Shiki, just regular

>going on a field trip with regional manager to out of state store
>four paid hours in car
I'm going to make it and get paid to do it.

They're the worst ones. There are at most 5, in the 802 room

Nerofest has something to say about that.

The Saint

Someone has Saber shiki with Bunny CE to farm Parking Lot?

Sent, Rad Vlad in all.

Yea but the annoying part is getting those 200 to even reach floor 800. So much wasted AP

Throwing this out there again for anyone that needs help.

Anons, I have a question. Is this game blocked in Saudi Arabia or not?

Mo-san is the perfect gf.

Luckily you can't take any other support other than a NP5 Void Shiki

>what are you playing user
>a hentai game?
>don't worry i wont tell anyone just suck me off a little
You

>forcing pep to take kiyohime

ugh

He's right there on the CE art, user.

>Anne Mary NEET
kek

My Waver is the same level as yours, max fou'd, and only has 15,549 HP. What did I do wrong?

siliconera.com/2018/02/09/fate-grand-order-arcade-gets-trailers-atalanta-elizabeth-bathory-gameplay/
wtf bros, why did a PHONE GAME, spawn an arcade game and vr? I only start to play this game for waifu and liz for laught, this i did not expected

You got one with bad IV. You should reroll the account

Next event with farmable/buyable horseshoes? I need those fuckers far more that hearts, my king has been at 6/6/6 for almost a month now.

the CE is probably leveled

I meant as part of the story

Sad. Would have been a fun fight if we had him.

>waifus
fucking newfag

He has a CE, CEs boost attack or HP and 2030 boosts HP. This is why CEs that are good are recommended to be maxed (i.e. Black Grail at 100 gives 2400 more attack points as opposed to 600 at level 20).

Oh right

2030 only boosts hp

Hope they port it to console, looks rad.

Room 502 seems to be lantern central.

I don't think so. Even if it is, you can get it from other sites like Apkpure.

I'm glad somebody got the joke at least. Want me to run Vlad instead? He's level 90.

Well except for challenge quests.

Everything else other than any special challenge quests from events should be fine.

Thanks for the heads up.
I need a ton for your edgy headmate.

>literally dissidia

>you will never have mo-san punch you in the face, killing you with her superhuman servant strength

Well, with 16 ghosts per run it was bound to happen

It's only the best room with ghost spawns, so yeah...

Even more most challenge quests it'll be fine. If not just go full cancer by replacing Vlad with Mash once she becomes SR.
I can't think or more than one or two quests where that team wouldn't be able to win.

Alright, thanks user.

How hard is this event shop looking to clear out compared to Valentines?

>Those skill levels
Oh no no no

If you loved Horta you would already have her mats.

I used ten silver apples and I'll be done by Sunday most likely. It doesn't seem too hard.

Huh, so CEs spawn additional mobs? I though they replaced already spawned mobs for what your CE wants.

I have everything but the Lanterns.
What with starting after Guda Guda I feel like you could give me a break; I haven't even finished Okeanos yet.

>only just got up to floor 5
>sees there are many more floors ahead of me

fuck

This event finally got me my first couple servants to max ascension. Should I grail my first servant Herc or my waifu Jack to 100?

Buy the shop CEs (not necessarily all of them, but at least 3) and this event is almost ridiculously easy. You don't even need the shop CEs

It's easy as fuck. The double spawn rates and prices are actually good. You might only need to use a few apples though. But nothing like before. I'm not sure 2 weeks is a lot of time. I've used 10 apples and I'm alreayd at 70/90. 10 apples is like 5 days worth of AP for me

Whatever dude, at least I'm not on the spectrum. Or gay.

Fixed it for you, although I'd hardly call Vlad a waifu. Maybe a vampfu...

da vinci event (~1.5 months away) has centaurs node, no idea about droprates though
DUDE's event has 10 horseshoes
rashomon has 5 of them
tittymonk's event has 20 in the shop

With a 100% bonus in a room with a single type of enemy you'll usually find yourself with 6 enemies per stage

Is cu alter viable at NP1?

thanks sumanaibro

Unironically no. He can't buster crit so he relies on his NP for damage. You want NP2 minimum.

no, use your kiyohime np5 instead

Wasn't the Berserker class made shitty on purpose though?

Footjob from shiki

Will FGO NA get NA Horta?

It wasn't made bad on purpose, it's just that the Knights are supposed to win.

Jesus do arts team really need those max skill levels? I feel like I can never actually get there.

is this new artwork being done, or is it from when KnK was released?