Buy Golem right now!

buy Golem right now!
thank me later!

youtube.com/watch?v=2G1rwx5UQlk

I've bought it. 1.9k at 13k. I hope we will see some gains, I even made a thread about GNT too, lol

how the hell do you buy it

Buy bitcoins at localbitcoins and trade for GNT at bittrex or poloniex.

should i dump everything into this?

tired of this diversify portfolio meme

>only 233 GNT

GNT, SYS, ETH all very bad investments

I hold some SYS and GNT and I know it is not wise choice

Fuck you, schlomo, I found your secret coins ages ago.

Only got 3.3k ;_;

How high can this baby go

>tfw

it's on bitches!

It's already going up
BUY GNT HOLD GNT

get in here! the jews start convincing us to get rich!

Just bought 3K more GNT. Boys, really, if you can't see this is a Jewish scheme to bring forth goyim fighting AI, that will make you rich along the way, you should get off Veeky Forums

Oh god it's so beautiful... 2k sats in seconds

>Those green candles

Next week more than 100,000,000 GNTs will be on the market also the pump is already settled. So I wouldn't suggest to do this.

>was thinking to buy GNT just an hour ago
>Decided against it
FUUUUCK ME!

Come on man, you knew the livestream was coming surely!
That's fine though, see if there's a dip before Brass release. It'll go HUGE then.

bought this shitcoin twice. never again. you will watch it fluctuate between .23 and .25 for the rest of your life.

How come nobody ever recommends shapeshift.io, it's way easier than all that nonsense.

It's just a hyped up cpu/render farm. If a company actually needs more CPU power, they buy it. They don't need a neckbeard botnet. Additionally private people don't need much CPU power and if they do then they would just buy a better CPU.

Crypto market is so fucking dumb.
Anytime these altcoins open their mouth it's fucking whale pumping time.

> If a company actually needs more CPU power, they buy it. They don't need a neckbeard botnet. Additionally private people don't need much CPU power and if they do then they would just buy a better CPU.
then why do decentralized computing networks already exist?

Why the fuck did it dip so far down again after going so far up in an hour?

I actually listened to you this morning when I saw this post. Thank you user I just made a nice profit selling before the crash.

maybe because the fees are higher, dumbass?

you have no idea what you're talking about, retard

Couldn't break the resistance line. I had my sell order at the top and I thought it would break away for a moment. I almost, ALMOST bought at the peak.

he's 100% right, there's little chance golem will be competitive with existing clouds, let alone cheaper, and golem requires the end-user to write custom software to even use the network

>tfw bought 3200 Golem when it was worth $0.03

Just buy now and hold unit Brass comes out then sell and move onto the next coin, don't expect these coins to consistently increase over short periods of time. Just buy the rumor, sell the news. It's so fucking simple