/tesg/~The Elder Scrolls General

Lore friendly edition

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69905
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/89444
nexusmods.com/skyrim/Images/444245
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/88875
youtube.com/watch?v=9zRhzGZw_EU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yo

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

What mods for the village? Looks cozy.

>wearing sharted pants

That looks comfy as fuck, senpaitachi. Where's it from?

My dick between your tits would be cozy too

How do I merge my mods?

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69905

Grab them with your hands and smash them together really hard until they're all merged.

yes

Hmm i wonder if its possible to merge everything i got into few category sorted plugins...

I have never seen you talk lore. Not once.

It's possible, but not safe and things will get fucked up in the process - especially if the mods in question have landscape edits or are script-heavy. Stick to merging things like outfits, hairstyles, or weapons mods.

If you actively use AddItemMenu, I'd recommend you open certain clothing/armor mods that you intend to merge in tes5edit and remove some of their unwanted edits before merging. If you don't care for added npcs, vanilla cell edits, scripts or whatever they might happen to have. Most of the time you can trim them down to JUST the armor/armor addon data. Just keep an eye out for things like that. Hindsight that could save you from issues later.

Trip

What mod should I pick for idle animation? Is realistic animation project cool?

I don't like his idles for male.
Feet are too tight together instead of a confident stance.
I'm using the movement animations in combination with pretty idles.

There isn't much harmony going around either desu

Who is the best steward? thinking about choosing Uthgerd

didnt you forget to turn something on?

We should talk about Morrowind.

There's nude khajiit in it, I don't think it's appropriate

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Morrowind. The narrative is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of religious studies most of the lore will go over a typical player’s head. There’s also Dagoth Ur’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his philosophy draws heavily from Buddhist literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these dialogues, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Morrowind truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Vivec’s existential catchphrase “the ending of the words is ALMVISI,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Crowley’s occult Book ov the Law. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Michael Kirkbride’s genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. And yes, by the way, i DO have a Fargoth tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 INT points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid.

I'm playing Morrowind for the first time and 1 million cliff racers attacked me on my way to Urshilaku camp.

I wish it had a modding community as active as Skyrim's.

It was.
15 years ago.

Hey, hey
You, you
I don't like your waifu
No way, no way
I think you need a new one
Hey, hey
You, you
I could be your waifu

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/89444

2018 and all those jaggy polygons

an attempt was made

I wanna play as a skeleton and every mod I've seen looks buggy
Which one would be the best one to use?

UndeadFX, apply the effect to yourself at 100%

Doesn't look that bad for a nexus waifu

better than Clones desu.

You like curves? Here, have that curvy waifu!

How do you apply the effect to yourself?

Oh opps nevermind I'm dumb

>mfw
Stop user, im on no-fap..

what happened to skyrim npc editor

It's still not completely ded. People are uploading new things daily. When OpenMW goes fully functional it will reignite the community too.

>tfw Morrowind+Oblivion on Skyrim engine never ever

It sucks ass.

Skyblivion REALLY needs fucking scriptwriters.

>on skyrim engine
No thanks it would definitely suck ass.

You definitely suck ass

No you dummy, if you are doing morrowind you re doing open cities PERIOD
Need I remind you what happens when we put open cities in skyrim engine?

I hate this remake meme. If I want to play a game I play the game.

Need I remind you how much we are destined to be together?

I would love to play Morrowind but that mechanic is absolutely atrocious.
Not to mention shitty visuals.

Go away

The visuals are fine. I feel if the combat was better, like, say, on par with Daggerfall, it would be the perfect game.

No, I love you.

Hows the combat in daggerfall?

dead

post bootiful mer

>skimpy replacer

yeah you are actually right, i used to like them for a long time, but now i dont feel em anymore. have been too lazy to replace them with vanilla UUNP stuff...

>undead werewolves mod in nexus
>yeah
>it's NOT pic related
>it's just the werewolves from the Witcher with nothing undead beside the name
Worst deception I had from a mod.

>bootiful

then what's pic related

A dead project from 2014.
nexusmods.com/skyrim/Images/444245

I think that Tropical Skyrim might potentially be an essential mod for /tesg/, based solely on the fact that it allows us to have bikini mods without fucking over immersion. In fact, using bikini mods in conjunction with Tropical Skyrim actually increases immersion. It's fucking perfect. It marries sloot mods with immersion. Who can ask for more?

Tropical overhaul is too tacky.
This is better nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/88875

>immurshun
nobody cares nerd

Snow is aesthetic

Stop posting all those great mods for fuck sake...
Im trying to finish Skyrim at least once because so far, in seven years i havent progressed beyond Horn of Jurgen Windcaller quest...

I want to be NTR'd by Vanessa

It's a nice mod but for some reason none of the animal textures changed. It's a small thing but it is annoying to be fighting bears and wolves when I signed up for pandas and raptors.

We get it Clones.

Is Immersive creatures bad? The screenshots look good, but whenever someone brings it up here it gets absolutely trash talked. Should I use it?

I've been using it for a while and I don't see any problems with it. Also, there aren't a whole lot of alternatives that are as widely used.

Can High Elves be pale as fuck? Is there such a thing as a white High Elf?

Yeah, they were called Snow Elves.

Well the Snow Elves that you meet in Dawnguard are actually albino High Elves. Just like how Dremora are actually Dark Elves in red facepaint.

Beasts of Tamriel is GOAT

And horns. And don't forget the gurgly voice

I mean real deal High Elves.

Golden-eyed Altmer, not snow nigger elves from a dead race.

Can I install BoT alongside IC?

IC has great goblin assets and that's about it.

Here's some highlights:
-IC adds tons of redundant armors that clutter your loot lists, I'm mostly talking about tons of different versions of the falmer and draugr sets with slightly different stats
-some of the creatures are just terribad, like slapping a dragon skull on a skeleton and making it an elite enemy basically everywhere
-level scaling is turned off. Which is nice for some, but if you actually want to play the game it's just shit. Imagine not being able to do the final quest of the College of Winterhold because Labyrinthian is just fucked up for people below level 30
-the mod advertises diversity yet most of the time you'll still be fighting basic wolves and draugr mobs
-some terrible animations and models
-the author just reuses existing skeletons where it doesn't make sense, like slapping dwemer parts on a werewolf skeleton etc.

The gobbos are the best goblins in any mod so far. The rest - eh.

It's alright. You have an MCM menu to pick and choose which creatures you want to spawn. You want a lore purist setup that removes the retarded "Draman" guys.

Yes. With a bashed patch.

Sadly this is piss skin for you.

High elves are yellow. You might get a light yellow one. But not a pale white tone like you're suggesting.

What if their father was a vampire?

To be honest all I want is a big content overhaul that fills the gaps in the vanilla game and adds stuff from Oblivion and Morrowind back to the game. Most big mods just add random shit that ruins the experience for me.
I'm talking about

>silver set
>mithril set
>adamantium set
>1h hammers, shortswords, throwing weapons, spears, flails
>full weapon sets for dawnguard, companions, vampires, bonemold, imperial, stormcloak and chitin sets
>goblins, dreughs, minotaurs, ogres, imps, mountain lions, rats
>ayleid, daedric, vampire, falmer and akaviri ruins

I know most of these can be stitched together from seperate mods but they are just not the real deal you know? Not to mention that all spear mods look bad and most creature mods too. Why did they even exclude goblins from Skyrim in the first place?

Rieklings are goblins

On a scale of 'not at all' to '2019 release date', how badly do you think they're lying to us about The Elder Scrolls VI not even in development?

Isn't he technically a corpse?

spears, flails, and throwing weapons require new animations and weapon categories which ain't happening

Not at all. Right now they arre focused on a 128 bit version of skyrim

He looks like the villain of the second Hellboy movie.

TES:VI is coming in 2027 my dude
No joke

>Throwing weapons
You can just duplicate the magic category with new animations and projectiles

Its likely in pre-alpha planning stages but like 95% of their teams are working on re-releasing games. Would not be surprised by remastered FO3 or TES4 soon really.

>Imagine not being able to do the final quest of the College of Winterhold because Labyrinthian is just fucked up for people below level 30
That sounds like a good thing actually, except of course the way it is fucked up might be in an ugly way like full of dragon skeleton people.

Skyrim coming to Playstation 2? Neat.

There's already a spear mod with new animations though youtube.com/watch?v=9zRhzGZw_EU

In-game isn't a true representation because of the engine limitations. That's like saying Cyrodiilic people are all potatoes.

Just disable the Dramen like any sensible person would.