Previous thread: >Tokyo Xanadu eX+ is out on PC and PS4
store.steampowered.com/app/587260/Tokyo_Xanadu_eX/

>Zwei 1 and 2 is out on PC
store.steampowered.com/app/427680/Zwei_The_Arges_Adventure/
store.steampowered.com/app/427700/Zwei_The_Ilvard_Insurrection/

>Trails of Cold Steel PC is out on Steam and GOG
store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

-Ao fan translation to be released soon, most likely in February. Like Zero's leak, it will have poor grammar, but be otherwise accurate. The Geofront patch currently sits around 55% complete
gurennoheyakara.blogspot.com/p/games.html

-Cold steel 2 PC release date confirmed for 14th of February
store.steampowered.com/app/748490/The_Legend_of_Heroes_Trails_of_Cold_Steel_II/

-Ys 8 PC delayed once more, and patch fix released for consoles. Switch port also announced, and being worked on by Nis.
steamcommunity.com/games/579180/announcements/detail/1647623139647481008

-Sen no kiseki 4 website revealed, release date to be around the end of September. Fair warning, it contains spoilers
falcom.co.jp/sen4/

-PS4 remasters of Sen 1 and 2 to release in March and April 2018, respectively
gematsu.com/2017/11/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-kai-ps4-launches-march-8-japan
gematsu.com/2017/12/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-ii-kai-ps4-launches-april-26-japan

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt
Extra Stuff (Guides, downloads, undub patches): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

Rion!

>Ao not leaked yet

NISA DOMINATION SOON

5 MORE DAYS

>Cold Steel 3 announcement tonight

>reddit imploding

The weird part about Rion is that they got an Idolmaster VA to voice her but she didn't sing anything. Like, what's the fucking point?

Get banned bitch. This has nothing to do with falcom

Until Ao!

>Ys8 Switch Footage
Fuck off faggot

>she didn't sing anything.
But she did. Or is that not her voice...?

What's that thing below the shiny pom?

No, real life Spika didn't voice in-game Spika.

>they keep spelling her name wrong in this scene

>true ending literally deus ex machina
sasuga falcom

>/fg/ is full of braindead weebs who will eat up any plate of shit and love it just because of muh weeb audio
>/fg/ is also full of NIShitters
really makes me think

YAMEROOOOOOOOOO

Do Americans even understand that Asia is a continent with diverse nations, cultures and language? I mean if you're gonna call everyone in Asia a "chink" things will not go well for you...

People are just tired of xseed's laziness

>Americans
>understand

>huri did more marketing than the entire xseed staff combined

Do weebs even understand that America is a nation with diverse people, opinions, and experiences? I mean if you're gonna accuse every American of being the same things will not go well for you

In the last thread, by "chink" I only meant the chinese.

>announces release date 2 weeks before launch
>constantly streams a story focus game
>still relys on word of mouth
>most people just want news on the latest entry

Cool, so I'm not the only one here who can read subtitles?

Anyway I'm playing/reading Ever17 and Ys 8 is PERFECTION compared to that.

Would be hilarious, but the NISA insider guy said Ys 8 was their biggest announcement for the first quarter of the year. Then agian, he's not an employee, and just has a friend who works there. ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN
Not really.

I mean, he didn't even know that the NIS JP stream was happening, but he's probably right on the first quarter thing

They're all gooks.

>tfw delusional NIShitters face disappointment today
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Except it's been known for literally a month that it won't be announced today if they got Sen 3 at all. Dumb XSHIT poster.

tell that to the dumb NIshitters

>XSHITTERS breath another sigh of relief until
whenever aksys / nisa press events or E3 so they can hold their assholes tight again hoping it not to be sen3
imagine being so scared of what companies are going to release HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>/fg/ talks about localization company more than video games

Hi /fg/, I have an announcement to make.

Towa and I have entered into an exclusive, romantic, sexual relationship with the intention to be married. To put it simply, she is now my girlfriend. I ask that you treat myself, her and our relationship with the respect we deserve. Thank you.

- Towa's Lover.

Hey guys. uuuuuh... Towa's Lover here

I kinda have a little bit of an announcement, I just wanna be completely transparent with you guys, as you guys know I have a beautiful family, and a wife, and kid. And I wanna be transparent that I've been unfaithful, and I'm probably going to be taking some time away, t-time off, to focus on...

Stupid fucking mistakes man, imma take time off to focus on my family. and-and I just wanted to you guys to know that, and I apologize to you guys and rean boi, kou boi, you guys are... I apologize to you guys, my students, and falcomverse, and this is not who I am and this is not who I represent. And, that's it

You're in for a ride

Big sis Towa > Cold Shit Towa

Smartphone shitters need to leave.

Hi, this poster is not me. Because of this I will now be adopting a tripcode, thank you.

Please address all questions about Towa to me.

Yes our relationship is still healthy and continuing, we have both been faithful to each other.

YOU CHEATED LEAVE

What does Towa's navel taste like?

nigger how many times do I have to tell you I'm not a phoneposter

>Towa
>faithful
the little slut wont even stay in her own series, how do you expect her to honor a relationship?

Cinnamon, with a hint of honey and lemon.

I' m going to impregnate Towa!

>literally liking a chibilet mary sue

LEGAL LOLI

That's a lie. She tasted like despair and suffering at betrayals.

>marrying a kangaroo

SHUT THE FUCK UP

To be fair, the trend of hyping shit way before the game is even half done was never a good thing.

On all levels except physical, I am holding back
>Holds back

Compared to what? keeping their niche ass fan base that they know who loves fucking kiseki in the dark? like literally every social interaction on twitter or when they stream rather than a tiny ass confirmation

When do you want them to announce Sen 3?

Not in 4 years, a month before release. That's the most retarded shit ever.

As soon as possible? Obviously. Not like it matters what I think. I mean, to them it's fine to keep their loyal fan base waiting for years on end, because we're used it.

We're conditioned to wait for a great product after all :)

>Not in 4 years
2 years.

>a month before release
6 months in the case of CS1. They also announced CS2 along with it too.

2 years of keeping your thumb up your assholes before an announcement, sounds fun. Especially now, that there's other companies who might localize it.

2 years of hoping that every press event not named XSEED will not contain Sen III.

It's not XSEED's fault that fans choose to be stupid.

Not XSEED's problem with people unironically believe that NISA is remotely interested to localise the third and fourth game in a story-heavy series with a gargantuan script and that rely extensively upon knowledge of events, lore, and character relations from all three arcs of the series.

You can push it how you like, but the possibility is there

Again, not mine or XSEED's problem. Side note: Anihawk confirmed no Sen III on NISA's event, it's two Switch localisations and a new indie game.

But that won't stop people from memeing about it for the next 8 hours

Saying something's possible is like saying nothing at all. If it isn't likely, it isn't worth sweating over. If you think it's likely, I'd like to know why.

CS3 qualifies as a new indie game.

>Falcom
>indie

These newfags nowadays, they got no respect.

>lol XSEED when are you releasing Ys8? You guys are the only one that care about YS and Falcom in the west! Of course you guys are going to do it right?
>Wtf NISA GOT IT?
>Lol they fucked up, Falcom won't work with NISA again
>What the fuck Falcom are working with NISA AGAIN? For the Switch?
>Lol this isn't true, this is the last straw hahah
>What NISA's parent company NIS just worked out a business deal with Falcom? Lol Falcom just want a one time deal with the Switch hha-hah-ah
I mean it's not like Falcom wants to squeeze the most money out of their IP's to please the shareholders or whatever you know like a business would, wait they have those meetings every year to appease the shareholders every year

where's the patch

February.

NISA can't even steal Kiseki from XSEED because XSEED never owned it. Not even their localisation work.

NISA could offer Falcom a deal to localise Sen 3 and 4 with the promise of a Switch port (by NISA) for 1 and 2 with XSEED's localisation - and they'd totally get it.

Never ever

Sounds improbable, Falcom are loyal they will not turn their backs against the Loyal XSEED who's been there by their side since Trails were nothing in the west. Without XSEED, Falcom are nothing.

I miss Raidou

>chibilet mary sue
>got btfo by some fatfuck who shot her dyke friend and blew up an airship

>implying

>midget jokes everywhere
Even in a fun game she can't be happy

Calvard when?

The Switch port was likely a part of the initial Ys VIII deal, and you're misrepresenting an interview where the NIS president said he hopes their partnership continues.

NIS having more money to give Falcom isn't as convincing as you think it is. They probably spent 2-3 times more than they expected on Ys VIII and CS3 carries a massive opportunity cost that will piss off even more fans when not done properly. It's less about whether or not Falcom would be down for it, and more about whether NISA themselves want to touch it.

How did we go from that to this

I was replying to the dude that why I thought it was a possibility on why NISA might get Sen, with the reasons I stated, I guess even if it opens up a SLITHER of chance, that still works right?

>The Switch port was likely a part of the initial Ys VIII deal
Talking out of your ass, no one knows

>They probably spent 2-3 times more than they expected on Ys VIII
>Probably
Talking out of your ass again

I agree with your last statement, but seeing as how apparently NISA are trying to find a replacement for their meaty game in the Dangan series, there's still that slither of chance

Revenge mind destroyed it all.

Erebonia happened. Besides it's not like those two had much shipping potential. Even when they could have give some more focus on towa and angie for that matter since they've been friends longer they still let rean's muh crow run the show.

Someone wanna explain "Lionheart the Sword Emperor"? I'm pretty sure that's foreshadowing, not coincidence.

It's just his edgy enforcer title. Like Luciola's which has nothing to do with the important bells.

>Like Luciola's which has nothing to do with the important bells.
we don't know that yet

You're right, but I would think it highly unlikely. Only Kondo knows

*dumps the plot on you*

>CS3 carries a massive opportunity cost that will piss off even more fans when not done properly.
That's... not what opportunity cost means, user.

Sorry, that was a poorly phrased sentence. What I mean is, CS3 has a big opportunity cost, and it will cause a bigger riot if they fuck up. Two different points, related by why NISA might not want it.

I feel like you're still using that word incorrectly, also riots will happen regardless of quality, we won't even get to the game being released without riots

We'll start seeing petitions and angry fan mail as soon as it's announced by someone not named XSEED, you can bet that the entirety of discord/era/reddit will be up in arms

maybe even furry boi pedo sean will join in

he's the best most underrated protag in any smt game. you will probably never, ever see him in any game again though

How many more hours until NISA announces Sen 3?

Infinite hours because it will never happen and you're delusional.

How many hours until Xseed releases a Falcom game with dual audio? Answer:

Wow Xseed are the best FUCK WEEBS LOL Laura Bailey as Tita

(Just kidding Xseed can't afford her it will be even worse)

so how long until Cold Steel 2 gets an undub patch for PC

Less than an hour