/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

What happened to my freakin' street?!

>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL (embed)

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No thoughts allowed here)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players (Slightly Outdated)
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr (embed)

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Latest added content in GTA
rockstargames.com/newswirewire

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9iihyui1naA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Regular Kuruma is the BEST car.

1nd for Heists

does anyone else sincerely enjoy Lesters post pac standard speech every single time?

Yes

Is it possible to use a menu to skip it?

Wouldn't know. Doubt it, though

There are tripfags here that use menus to break records so maybe is possible to skip it

Darn
Who would do that? Why would someone do that?

So what shitty update do you think we'll get next month, /gtag/?
I'm pretty sure that Rockstar will try to squeeze in three updates before they release RDR2.

Someone with a very fragile ego sustained by feigned fulfillment and deflection of criticism, probably.

Underwater ayy lmaos

reminder DaLete deleted his crew because he couldn't take it anymore and gtag now controls his old crew name and page and tag

such a victory, you must feel so proud

His salt (and yours) just make it all the better.

Would hope for naval, but since all this game has is literally one lake and one river... Maybe hovercrafts? What purpose would they serve though? Definitely Chernobyl tier AA capabilities. Maybe also some real artillery? Judging by the way cuckstar handled bombing, it'll probably be a "guess where it hits" game - no artillery sights, no nothing. Carriers? Full sized carriers like in the humane raid would be waaaay to ridiculous. Small (by naval measures) warship? With a helipad where you can summon a heli or a hydra and AA capabilities? Oh wait, that's literally yachts, sans the summons. Grrr, I really can't come up with any reasonable naval update ideas

>salt

yes, so SICC

What are some small additions to the game you'd like to see in the next update? I'd personally like more custom rims in LSC

Leaderboards redone from the ground up.
More helicopters, obviously.

>Wouldn't know

Post underrated cars or cars no one has or uses.

This game does not need more helicopters.

>something everyone but those disturbed by skids can enjoy
>followed by a meme associated with myself

How do i turn GTA 4 into a civil war simulator?

gay clan of traps and faggot shemale lover gays

you the butthurt faggot from this crew?

>There are sessions where there are modders going around the map invisible, blowing people up, and generally ruin any chances of making money in free roam
>Nobody kicks them
>I am in a session minding my own business trying to make money
>I get kicked

What is wrong with the people in this game?

>2017
>playing with other faggots in public sessions
>2018
>playing with other faggots in public sessions
You only have yourself to blame

I hope you die of anime overdose.

I hope you die of cock overdose

m-me too

I hope YOU die of cock overdose

No user, I hope YOU die of cock overdose

No, you got that very much backwards. I hope YOU die of cock overdose

get a room you closeted homos

user I understand, this is a complicated issue. But there's a simple answer I believe we can both agree on: YOU will die of a cock overdose.

Session sweeper, or just suspend gtav.exe, clown

I'm on PS4

>making it clean and shiny
nah, just nah

>Removing the default fenders

I'm pretty sure they didn't work with those exhaust pipes, and the others were too good or something? Shit it's been a while

also it fits the "pile of junk" look

IS GTA Online worth messing around in? I played on 360 and had a fun enough time during the first few months, couldn't transfer account so I have to start from scratch on xbone. I didn't really do much other then fuck around after I did the mission grind for cash when it was still viable.

Is shit actually fun or just a chaotic mess?

the latter

I miss iffy

>Yours

A rust bucket that needs to stay in a garage, or a redneck's front yard

>Mine

A finalized street rod project with many hours of worked put into it, rebuilt engine, brand new stock interior, restored chassis, restored and chromed out factory grill.

I don't think you understand a concept of a sleeper

>sleeper
Can we not do this song and dance for the millionth time

I think Zentorno is the coolest sleeper, what do you think?

>the absolute state of fapoleon

Old Thread Good job OP

I miss jrv

>12 research projects left
>3 are livery's
just give me the fuckin explody bullets damn

that cunt only cared about himself and it was super obvious. I really hope you're joking and didn't enjoy some fag using the crews nicer denizens as his piggy bank. He would have you idiots doing non-stop airefreight missions for him (contrary to popular opinion they pay very well if you have dedicated slaves).

can i farm the flight school shit for money?

Only gives you a decent amount of money the first time you get a medal, so no. And no, getting bronze first, silver later and finally gold doesn't work either

He stopped playing ages before the Hangar got added

I'M FUCKING DONE NOW

I AIN'T TAKING ANY MORE OF YOUR GTAG BULLSHIT

Calm down, DaLoCC. We know you're sad that you had to delete your crew and now GTAG owns it.

It's not the end of the world, lad.

Throwing a tantrum here won't get you anywhere, amigo.

is pegassi eskey still a thing?

>Sourcing a top range car
>some jet shitter coming straight for me
>he misses his first two strafing runs pathetically
>get out of car and pull out homing rocket
>he crashes his jet before I can even take aim
>he respawns right across from me and the car
>It's a Mamba and it's raining
>little shit does 5k damage before I can get the fucking thing to move
>drive it back to my garage out of spite
>Get in my savage
>chase after his jet
>actually kill the little fuck
>he respawns in passive and drives straight back to his jet

No, they removed it entirely with Gunrunners and refunded the seven people who owned one. Then took the money back because their sniffers flagged it as illegitimate since no one owned one

U still mad?

Don't hate

Kinda. Why the fuck does he respawn right next to me, but if I die on a source mission I respawn 3 states and 2 counties away?

>unable to find a game containing crew members
wya

online > crews > GTAG PC > view members

Now keep in mind that this is exactly how rockstar designed things to work.

is the current dupe glitch still working

think you're mistaking jrv for aida

the gang one?

Won't hate

probably at work, it's 5pm on a friday

>does anyone else sincerely enjoy Lesters post pac standard speech every single time?
I don't enjoy any of Lester's conversations in GTAO.

i unironically enjoy every npc conversation and cutscene
im very lonely

What's the fastest you've gone from meeting someone to having sex with them IRL? No pros.

13 minutes

>mine is around 20
>read 13 minutes
>felt genuinely insecure

virgins

>not aiming to become a Wizard

Lester is a flanderized piece of shit who serves about as little purpose as a female character in any David Cage game.

Well since we FINALLY got the Jetpack from SA, we'll probably be getting the Hovercraft as well, weaponized of course. Perhaps even some kinda crazy flamethrower vehicle a la killdozer.

youtu.be/9iihyui1naA
Friendly reminder this is the fate of the blood drinking Puerto Rican puto

i await a shitty adversary mode based on fury road

What's the current best stunt race super car?
I know broughy says that the wagner or whatever is the best car on his meme track, but in an actual pubbie stunt race, what is the best?

I want a shemale orgy with my fellow gtags

no way fag

So, now that we're getting all these 1980s cars, can we realistically expect a transaxle Porsche anytime soon? I was rewatching Risky Business and it just occurred to me how bad I want to have a 928 in real life and could easily enjoy an in-game version as a placebo. Getting equivalents for a 924 / 944 would also be cool.

lel... What kind of "win" that should be?
He deleted his "crew"... WOW! He's not allowed to do that?

That you fanboys try to copy him now... is pretty funny tho.

DaLoCC + sometimes, some friends vs. GTAG TRASH... since now there was no CREWS involved, except we call GTAG a "crew"...

epic win... lel ...score?

>it just occurred to me how bad I want to have a 928 in real life
Nobody remembers the 928 for a reason. You're paying Porsche money for Chrysler performance, circa 1980 of all times. Not to mention it was ugly as fuck, in all honesty. The 968 managed to combine the 944's rear end with the 928's front effortlessly.

>the absolute state of the DaLoCC Internet Defense Force

it's just about GTA and modding fags... tell us your legit scores vs. him

+ scores vs. DOGZ, please

>when dacuck had insane metrics for vs scores, literally formulas that subtract or add to kills and deaths based on if he thought you were menuing or not

imagine having to speak for your internet boyfriend because he's too scared to come here himself