The fact remains that PoSW is a 100% legitimate project and a service that actually delivers value...

The fact remains that PoSW is a 100% legitimate project and a service that actually delivers value. There is literally no other reason for the current dip except for well orchestrated FUD campaigns and whale manipulation

Sell now at your own peril
Sell now at your

People who use terms like FUD and Whale are obviously pajeets

This is relevant to my interests

I fucking hope so user.

It's weird though, I can't see any real reason for the price plummet.

Posw reputation is already dead in the water.

Hey americans! Buy buy more POSW! It will make you very rich! :-)

And thankyou to everyone who is still believe in us! Buy!

Hello pajeet may i interest u in some fine toilets?

This.
It's a proven scam like TaaS, Qtum, UmaniQ, ZETH and Matchpool.
We really need to get rid of scammers in this community. The fact they now pay shills to up the reputation of their "coin" is alarming

Constant whale manipulation and an extensive fud campaign will do this to a coin with a small marketcap. Not much we can do but wait for the whales to decide they have enough and remove the walls.

Poo in loo

Do whale scum realise they could potentially ruin this coins reputation and crash it permanently?

its reputation is only dead here
there is no evidence that it is actually a scam
personally i got in at 3.5k sats and made some respectable gains and am still holding some POSW
its your money and use it how you wish just dont take frogposters words for granted
you need to decide on your own if it has a chance of getting on bittrex or polo and make mad gains once again

its not going to crash permanently and once it starts going up normies will always jump onboard

Not to mention how easy it is tp manipulate small coins through YoBit.

You can bring down a small coin's value 30% through a 2 BTC sell order

Literally this

Wow you've finally updated this dumb fucking infographic you've been shilling. A 2 BTC buy order is absolutely no indication of whale manipulation. Everybody is losing hope and selling and don't dude with 3k to spare thinks maybe he can make another G.

Explain how POSW is a scam, I'll wait.

I'm trying to hold some PoSW but i have no money, please please guys send a little part of the coins that you are selling PWxroGsFBANRVRSQ6xt8SxWPRddABWTyPC

Whales prefer to make it look like they arent manipulating so they use smaller orders. Im sure you already know that tho

>losing hope
u wot m8? It's literally impatient faggots that are foolishly taking their early investment funds out to FOMO on top mcap coins
Everyone will be buying back higher and hate themselves for it

special snowflake
sent ;')

t-thanks my friend, Godspeed you

Strapless tops that can hold up those tiddies are a feat of engineering. Would love to have been on the design team. Bet they got to stare at huge tits and feel em up on the clock.

Oh, and fuck off Pajeet.

Why fuck off Pajeet I quite didn't get the joke

What does FUD actually stand for

I know it means spreading bad news

But what does it mean

FUD
U
D

spreading fear, uncertainty and doubt. Usually with the motive to force a price down temporarily so you can buy low then sell when it pumps back up