twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

god horny alm pounding into me gets me so hard

>Alm will never pound you with his thick 99x4 damage
Feels bad

Who here completed all the GHB quests?

Hello, man from the future
who is the fire legendary hero

Who /usedallorbsandgotnothing/ here?

130 orbs and all I have to show is a 4.25% pity rate. No valentine's love for me

Starlight Katarina when

Who /gottheonlyunittheywantedandbackedouttosaveagain/ here?

21 orbs and all I have to show is a +atk/-def Lilina. Best valentines day.

shut up faye

Ike.
Also a sword.

>Vector
>wrath + double savage blow + growing wind
>minimum 34 damage to all units in at least 2 tiles radius

Valentines!

40 orbs, 2 lyns +hp -res and +atk -def and i still don't know which way to merge because of super boon and bane

I pulled a garbage -spd Lilina should I give her gift to Nino for fun?

Sakura is dead.

Crossover when

Is she complete outside of merges?

>tfw no qt faye

Pounding Devoted Eliwood's boypussy so hard that he can barely walk afterward and gets classified as an armor!

Is it just me or does he purposefully make those chins pointy?
Look, they curve away towards the sides and everything.

Should I build Shanna as a Firesweeper or just roll for Tana

Cecilia is fast!

I pulled two V!Lilina's and Tana's, should I merge them or are they Atk tictac/Guidance fodder?

>3 orbs from log in bonuses
>2 orbs from daily map
>6 orbs from the next Elite GHB
>5 orbs from next training map

>16 total orbs tomorrow

You ready?

>being a cavshitter

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You forgot the orb for killing 20 units.
That's 17

I need to upgrade and build a blue flier for the quests. Who should I use: Valter or a +Spd Cordelia? Cordelia would cost about 44k more feathers build. I do have that amount (200k), but still I'm not sure because Cordelia is a shitty nuFE character and Valter is alright.

Rest of the team is Minerva-Elincia-NYAzura.

>Hector can solo the training map with Close Defense
The CHAD

Felicia is the cutest! Her adorable smile gives me strength! My love for her burns brighter than the largest star! She is my everything, I couldn't go on without her! I love Felicia!

Is there any point to do the higher difficulties in tap battle? Is there some quest/reward that unlocks from doing them all or do you just need to do the basic ones?

Do we have any flying bows/daggers/healers?

Ormillef is just incapable of drawing nice lines. Go ahead, look at any line in any image he draws, shading or outline, it'll be bulbous, wavy, and ugly.

>Before combat this unit initiates, foes in a wide area near target take damage equal to (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res).
>+Atk LA!Hector procing this with double wrath and double savage blow
feheroes.gamepedia.com/Growing_Wind
Allahu Merricbar

>quest requires you to beat the GHB with cavs
>beat quest with cavs
>get called a cavshitter
sasuga, /feg/

based hector
so i'm not the only one who hates shitty seasonal meme weapons

>Hector can solo lv34 enemies
OH SO CHAD

+10 Lyn Emblem user here. That guy from a few threads ago with the 7% pity rate wasn't me, but he has my condolences.

>Day 1 Status Report
Primary Goal: Create a +10 LA Lyn (2/11)
Secondary Goal: Obtain 1 of each LA unit (done)
Total orbs used: 740
140 pack purchases: 3

>5 Stars Obtained
LA Lyn: +Def/-HP (+Def/-Spd merged)
LA Hector: +HP/-Spd
LA Lilina: +Spd/-HP
LA Roy: +Def/-Res
Hawkeye
Kagero
Maria
Lukas
Titania

>Assessment
Now that the extra stuff is out of the way I can focus fire solely on blue orbs. Going to wait a week to collect those f2p orbs and my next paycheck before continuing. Also, fuck no blue orb pity breakers. Since I run Lyn Emblem, my plan is to give her Owl+ to get those sweep spur buffs combined with her A skill. She also has Blade+ for armor teams, Raven+ in case I feel like it for some reason, and Egg+ as well as Bouqet+ for memes.

Fucking fuck the fucking hammer user on Lloyd's map. This shit is literally impossible with an all armor team because even fucking Sheena can't tank both the hammer and the cav archer. Fuck this game and it's artificial difficulty that only whales with +10 merged armors can clear, because I'm positive no ftp can do this. Very close to quitting with the bullshit they're pulling here.

to stockpile more orbs? yeah.

The game says you don't get any rewards, but I don't know if that includes hearts.

Post comps. Rate others taste

>I got Lilina'd
STOP POSTING HECTORS DAMN IT

OH HO

BK with qr3 seal and goad from normal hector/buff can kill both the archer and hammer on ep

Armor was the only one I couldn't do either and I have a bunch of those seasonals. Curious if someone managed it.

>drop burger king in front of the hammer
>wards keep him from dying
>kills cavshitter with vantage when he attacks
ez

What are your two biggest regret banners?

Mine are Sigurd banner back in October and the Micaiah banner last month. I got caught up in the hype for the characters for both and just threw away all my orbs I had, feeling bad afterwards. I was in Japan last month though so I don’t think it hit me how many orbs I was wasting.
Pic related was also kind of a mistake. I want Fjorm and Gunnthra’s but 8% is hell

>I-I was just doing it for the quests I swear

You're still a shitter if you use cavs, no matter what it's for. Do not blame me for your fate, it is your own doing.

You fucking animal

Legend-wait for it-DARY!
Legendary!

Did everyone attempting to complete the GHB quests put haaranon in a perpetual coma?

>Gunnthra's but

Gunnthra's MASSIVE, HUGE butt, enveloping my entire body and crushing it completely!

Hero Fest 3 and Crimeans
HF gave me only fodder until the end, no 5*
Crimeans I refuse to talk about

What do I give her to fix her -atk? IVs fixing fucking when?

>2 LA Lyns already
God bless. Hope you can get her up to +10 without too much a dent in your wallet. She's solo-blue, so hopefully that'll help.

>I got caught up in the hype for the characters for both and just threw away all my orbs I had
This is why you never early-roll. If it helps, close /feg/ so you don't see the shiny new units.

oh boy, now THIS is the true power of waifuism

I must have rolled over 400 orbs over 2 banners for 1 Ayra and she was -atk. Have tons of Eldigans, Ikes, and Celicas though. Too bad the Celica's are all -spd or -atk too.

The dragon banners. I got absolutely nothing.

Second legendary banner, POR TT banner. So many orbs wasted and didn't get what I wanted.

>everyone has their prfs or whatever weapon they normally use
>except caeda, who has a silver sword for some reason
what

What can i do with a +spd/-atk Myrrh? Shes too cute not to use

>+atk -res chrom
>hes "only" +6
>with S ally boost from lancina and the new weapon
>71 atk
>46 spd

Im seriously tempted to S summoner him too instead of lancina so i can fully remove swordbreaker from him, what else could be good for his B slot?
Thinking about vantage

Those are some damn solid IVs on the LAs

blade tome

From what I remember: The Spring and Bride banners since I wasted every single orbs I had and rolled absolutely nothing, not even a 5*. Special mention for the first legendary banner where I only rolled a Deirdre and also spent my first 50 bucks alongside the orbs I had.

Halloween and the first lego banner.

Bladetome/fury LaD

The Halloween banner where I spent 400 orbs and got just two Jakobs. I probably wouldn't regret it if I'd gotten any of the other three. Also Amelia's first banner where I spent around 200 orbs and got a -Def Amelia who constantly disappoints me.

>Binding Blade music
Lilina soon! Please.

Dancer festival and the Christmas banner. I got straight up 5stars for a while and wasted about all my orbs on that until a shit pitybreaker. Christmas was a shit-show, and this pissed me off the most.

I've been disappointed with everything I've gotten from the two b8 banners, even though I've gotten more 5*s from those than any other banner. Also the first hero fest banner or whichever had hector, had me get pity broken by like 5 greens before I got him

L-legendary Marth-sama this month, right?

>People seriously rolling for new kektor when he is sharing focus
>People seriously rolling for new kektor when he is worse than OG hector
>People seriously rolling for new kektor when we will be able to get his new weapon as a refine on his OG form in the future
>People seriously rolling for new kektor when he is 3%
>People seriously rolling for new kektor when his banner lasts a month

I thought you guys were smarter than that

Speed seal, maybe? Also you could try Darting Blow

>gave up on using Xander, Ike, and BK over time
>they were all the cornerstone of their Lloyd Infernal teams by baiting and killing both the axe and the bow with QR seal.
I'm sorry I doubted you guys, even Xander. Guess DC will always be useful until we start getting more watersweep on enemies.

I refuse to go off this screen until I can scrap together $10 for a Play card. I just have a good feeling, a lot of green orbs like this is rare. It's gotta be today I gotta get the bonuses tomorrow, shit.

just curious, does the different artist of valentines lyn bothers you?

What's a good A-slot for Nowi?

About 50 orbs for a +Def -HP VLyn. I need to start building my Armour team now since IS is practically forcing our hands at this point. Please rate these builds for me, especially for Amelia. I'm pretty low on coins so I'd prefer having to upgrade only 1 seal (Heavy Blade) rather than that and another Spd seal.

I do have spare DC for Amelia but I don't think her IVs are ideal and Deflect Magic means ANOTHER seal to upgrade.

>no red dragons since release

Grima when?

I rolled for, and got, lilina desu
I only need 1 hector

Go mug some babies for money or something

Cock

b-bros??

how 2 build noodlearmor

boy do i have a bridge to sell just for you

Good post

Short haired ladies and second legendary fest
fuck those banners

Why not desperation over renewal?

Enjoy your bartre, another freddy, and for your 5* a brand new Merric

I feel that Duma would be Red dragon and Mila green or colorless but Grima'd be nice too

>CYL2
>ISIS wants Celica and Donut Coldsteel to win
>Eirika is putting up a fight
>release Eirika alt
>Eirika voters are satisfied and give up

>A Hero Rises
>ISIS wants Legendary Ike to win
>Hector is putting up a fight
>release Hector alt
>???

I’m rolling for Lyn but have been pity broken by Hector 3 times.

>LA Hector slightly powercreeped regular Hector
>hes still defense heavy with dc
>which is useless for baiting range because the sole ranged physical unit in arena ignores DC (and if Felicia becomes common she nukes his res anyway)
>so he primarily uses DC for mages
>except he dies to those thanks to low res/spd
>can’t even run omnibreaker to beat all mages like regular Hector
I get the distinct impression that he’s better off being made into a dedicated melee unit. He’s so strong with his base kit but his strengths don’t complement each other all that well. I hate how Sacae’s blessing and BLyn ubiquity so greatly devalues Defense in a DC unit

Please respond

>can't beat lloyds armor only quest since my only decent units are tharja and bk
I guess I should roll.