pastebin.com/QgHwLq8R
>HTC Vive Setup Guide
pastebin.com/QNc18zHd

>Recommended VR Applications/Games 2018
pastebin.com/YtRejmd5

>VRChat Resources and Tutorials
pastebin.com/AVvN08hT

last thread:

Is that an Armored Core? Where's my AC7 FROM? Quit making Dark Souls shit.

So like I mentioned, given how we seem to have somewhat similar depraved tastes, let me know what you like and I'll try to cater to it in VRChat.

>friend joins /vrg/ meet up off me
>he has a mic
50/50 this is gonna be bad

xth for VRchat being a homewrecker

good job
retard

Plenty of us, me included.

Hm, indeed.

They found a cash cow, they don't need to be creative anymore.

what world is that?

>The worst that has ever happened to me is that another friend joined through friends list and was shocked out by lewding and patting
Maybe i am the guy whose name people curse when i join

Requesting bimbo Aigis lactating strawberry milk

Have you seen the.. "interesting" lewd Aigis model on mmdbooru?

I have an irl friend with a rift.

I hope he never learns what this game truly is.

>spawn into avatar testing
>see boobs
>go grope
>his friend says 'woah this is the most action I've seen all week'

I've seen a still image. There's a model attached to it? This is important to me, please respond.

>when a normie friend who isn't from /vrg/ joins a /vrg/ meet up off me and brings their normie friends as well
You came to the wrong neighborhood lad. Go back. Show me your new avatar/animation another time.

It is, the Nue in front of it is the same model. They actually had quite a few mecha variants of that Nue

Japanese Temple I think was the name.
No bully!

>let me know what you like and I'll try to cater to it in VRChat.
If you can get something like a tentacle that makes lewd wet squirming noises and but it in my ear that'd be pretty hot I guess. Like, a really low proximity sound so they only really 'hear' it when it's actually inside.
I actually wanted to add that to a model to freak normals out with while getting off to it at the same time.

Anyway goodnight /vrg/

Yes, I have it myself, the shape keys are neat. Was tempted to throw it in the game for shits and gigs along with the actual Aigis I have

>go into a world, looks like a meetup
>go tax headpats like sheriff of Nottingham
>start to notice people are getting annoyed of me
>leave before anyone gets annoyed enough to start a vote to kick me
Just shake your head cutie mutes if you're not into it, i can take a no and just leave you alone

After reading this shit, I should probably start cleaning up my friends list. Rather not have a dudebro I hung out with join on me and a mute group making out and have him ruin it.

That can probably be done.

This as well. I'd have to sit down and learn more complicated animation stuff but what don't we do for the most degenerate of fetishes?

>It's almost 4am now

Oh damn, I'll never be able to get on at your time. Life is suffering.

>/vrg/ meetup
>friends+ so other anons who have ingame anons added can join with ease join
>instead an user's circle jerk friends join as well
>fps goes to shit due to large number of rando players
Where the fuck are my invite links Tupper? Friends+ is gay.

>you will never have a vr mommy that holds your hand and pats your head

>all your VR mommies are starting to get bored of patting a desktopper
>won't have enough money for VRset before 2 months minimum
T-they'll re-add me when i get VR set right?

>>won't have enough money for VRset before 2 months minimum
are you me, fellow poorfag

does anyone know where one can commission fully rigged models of specific characters?
i don't have time/skills but i do have the money

>1h+ to the orgy date
Why do i feel like a kid waiting to open his presents on Christmas?

>pic related

>got banned
>friends list is automatically a clean slate, so I don't have any of the normies I friended before /vrg/
Blessing in disguise.

Sounds like a normal feeling to me.

>being this elitist / exclusive
Well you're the one that is going to miss the gems in the rough that you can meet outside vrg not me

what a fat miku

give me their names immediately

>implying I'm not finding some of those too
It's more that now I can tell whether someone is cool enough to friend, rather than "oh, that guy does a good Uganda voice, let's add him."

>i don't have time/skills

You don't have 2hrs and the skills to follow an easy as fuck tutorial?

That reminds me, hope the pepebro is okay. I forgot what name he used so I don't know if he's been in the meetups as a different avatar.

You know the term and it ain't fat.

Probably wasn't a meetup, while I've been around we've only ever voted to kick someone as a joke.

>"oh, that guy does a good Uganda voice, let's add him."
>tfw

>mommies(male) are starting to get sick of me
>"name drop them in vrg bro"
Nah man im good
Well i can understand that, i sometimes add people that i thought were funny when i was drunk and when im sober i realize how obnoxious we must've been to everyone around us
Well that's good to hear, i don't have that many people added so i can't really tell which of the ones i join are meetups and which are just their private gatherings, usually i leave as soon as i see it's private gathering unless they lewd on me, if i get lewds or pats im staying

This was back when the meme was still good, about a week before streamkiddies started popping in.

>36 posts
>Page 8
/vrg/ is dead or doing something in-game without me

>Uganda Knuckles ever being good
I can get it being funny when someone starts the meme, but after that it's only fun as reminder of how funny 1 guy was at 1 time and everytime someone repeats the joke it gets shittier

Euros are playing and US is still at work.

Why do people care if a friend from your friends list joined a vg meetup? It’s not like it’s super exclusive meetup.

Yes, those were the funnest times.

>im an asshole who can't see that people like to be silly and have fun

so i just found an exploit to permanently ruin someones game and force them to create a new account, i'm gonna start just hitting everyone on twitch first, but do you guys know any spergs usernames that will have a funny autistic meltdown over it on the subreddit or something?

just a simple dot

please no

Tupper

You'll get used to who's who soon enough, it won't be a problem.

There are potential risks involved, like /vrg/ dudes getting reported for using certain avatars that are generally fine in 'private' venues.

this. but wait for the NA meetup to start

woops

delet this

nice meme but i'm not going to get this instantly patched

TUUUUUUUUUUPEEEEEEEEEER

>want to change name
>don't want to make a new account and reupload everything

The problem is Knuckle has turned into obnoxious catchphrase spewing tongue clinging audio blaring roll of aids, i can understand some old ass jokes as nostalgia fuel but Knuckles is a meme meant to annoy nowdays
Yeah hopefully they won't get sick of me by then, VR arrive sooner you're effecting my pets received pets given ratio negatively!

A big name streamer while they're streaming so I can watch it and have a laugh at someone else's expense.

>risks involved, like /vrg/ dudes getting reported for using certain avatars

okay i see your point now

ye i am pretty sure making a full model from scratch with unique style takes only 2hrs
no cm3d2 shit, character is a dude

no

no you didn't

Here let me help
PROTEUS EFFECT

Describe how to do it.

He's going to delet u now

I don't really have quality control on my friends list, so it's full of people who I thought were funny while I was drunk. Turns out, most of them are normalfags or just plain annoying most of the time

yo what the fuck dude quit this proteus meme already reeeeee :^)

nice try

They're all in private worlds, unless you can get in those there's nobody really.

i didn't try anything, you're just a liar

their userid and avatarid are in the public db though, why would i need to be in their game?

So, you're doing it like VRsearch then. That means you have to login, if you're afraid of getting banned by doing it to a mod.

Make sure you're using a fucking proxy before you try any of this shit.

>That means you have to login,
not really
nigger do you think i care about getting banned and having to make a new username in 10 seconds?

Let Darwin do his work you dib

If you have any sort of account that you'd prefer not to get banned on, then yes. Use a throwaway for everything.

kill yourself

>it's just pussy open and 4 pussy shape keys
where's my ahegao

There's this guy named Squid that would freak out on reddit. Try him.

hes lying just ignore it

shit's degenerate yo

probably some ebin script kiddie trying to impress le Veeky Forums. he's obviously not a regular if he doesn't know who we would target.

>degenerate
That's just word the prudes who can't get some despite being able to be anything they can think of use to bring you down

Use it on everyone in this image.

What did any of them ever do to you to deserve the ire of your personal army?

yamero

>prudes who can't get some
you're just a horny perv
also, the cheap asss avatars show just how degenerate and uncreative vr users really are
bleh

but I'm in that image

I swear you guys you better not do this.

>tfw not in the image
feels good bad man

>he hasn't seen THE models yet
Flee from this place summer child, flee while your mind is still pure

No, better to do it on popular streamers so devs will gain more motivation to fix it asap (other security issues too).

Get those vr socks yet, user?

Christ, you're a fucking idiot. You know VRChat mods monitor these threads, right?

nothing your degenerate minds could come up with would impress me in the slightest
it's just sad really

Sure user, they can find out who he is and ban him from that post alone.

Operating thick loli is a bust. The rig doesn't work well with trackers.

do newcomers get ignored and single'd out in meetups?

ive got a vr dicksock

Was this you?

Share blender file

just b yourself :)