OLD HACKER'S MEMORY NEWS
>Hacker's Memory 20th Anniversary Edition Details
withthewill.net/threads/18582

>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
withthewill.net/threads/17634

OTHER GAME NEWS
>New smartphone game "Digimon Rearise" announced
withthewill.net/threads/19752

Digimon Links/z has begun its international roll-out:digimonlinkz-en.bn-ent.net/

Links/z trailer:youtu.be/oajAz5INpoI

ANIME NEWS
Digimon Adventure tri. part 6, "Our Future", is to be released 5th May 2018.
Last Trailer: dailymotion.com/video/x6ehdgc

Digimon Universe Appli Monsters has been licensed by Turner Entertainment for global release. No news about an English dub yet.

TOY NEWS
>20th Anniversary V-Pet Pendulum details
withthewill.net/threads/18943

>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945

RESOURCES
>Digimon Linkz Information Base
digimonlinkz.com.br/

>Digimon Links Evolutionary Trees
growlmon.net/

>Cyber Sleuth Digi-Links
pastebin.com/zwdfyvu8

>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ

>Discord link
discord.gg/VtKcGuD

DOWNLOADS
>Hacker's Memory OST [408MB .flac]
mega.nz/#!SctiHYwQ!2ayZPh9K5LUZ8hqNrdwMuDyxbqKq2giW2JSmekQDOBM

>Next 0rder OST [320 .mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 .mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

First for soccer homos

Nightmare Soldiers best field

this is your threadly reminder that Holydramon is and always will be adventure Tailmon's canon ultimate, like it or not

I seriously hope the PS4 game they're building from the ground up is worth it. They gave us the corporate asian dicking in the west. Hell they should have never mentioned it in the first place if they wanted to move units because they turned people off.

Why is it a gif?

It is a Monster Hunter clone with over 800 different species of Digimon to be fought or used as your partner(includes recolors).

So Meicoomon Tri Part 6: Mei's future give /digi/ some life, what is everyone thinking about the future movie?

cause that's what it was on wikimon

If Holydramon is going to have a better track record than in HT and Falldown mode, or if evolving just to fuck off is the norm.

I fixed that shit from the last thread

Meiko and Meicoomon will be everyone's savior after they were being underdog for a long time. Then I can laugh at people being salty and have nostalfags off Digimon fandom for good that it became less cancerous.

>Make a Digimon with a "bound" mouth
>Remove the entirety bindings just so it can autistically screech
They could have gone the Dynasmon route, but they completely fucked it up. More proof that AIDS cat was a mistake.

Honestly even discounting Appmon, I´d say Savers seemed more Gurren Lagan, what with "I PUNCH GOD INTO THE FUCKING FACE!"

>>really like fujo
Fujo is a group of people and not a genre, user. You're saying that you like a group of girls who enjoy shipping male characters together.

You dont like group of girls?

We don't need to go to the moon for this movie yet.

We have a lot of faggots in these threads. Probably doesn't. Most of the yurifags left because of HaMe and Appmon.

What's the point if they enjoy seeing me banging a dude instead

I'm pretty sure Masaru would be able to punch the AIDS out of AIDS cat.
>Frontier and Tri both pulled out the Royal Knights out of nowhere
>Both became trainwrecks
Coincidence?

Honestly I just wanna see, what Ordinemon does. I actually kinda like its design, and its introduction was creepy as fuck. I just want a profile and some attacks for this thing.

It is a giant naked reidramon

Masaru would punch everyone and everything in tri. That said he couldnt punch SHinegreymon out of Ruin mode, it kinda had to selfdestruct.

>Frontier and Tri both pulled out the Royal Knights out of nowhere
>Both became trainwrecks
Anything with RK are trainwrecks
Add these two into the list:
- X-Evolution
- Savers
- CS

You could ask that to yurifags and two women.

>Two
>Posts 3
Also how are those three trainwrecks.

Giant naked Re(a)idramon?

Yeah, yeah I know what you are really talking about.

*three

>Masaru would punch everyone and everything in tri.
Even the nerds and their predator?

They arent, he is just salty because his favourite mon group got shafted, I presume.

Olympos Monfags are the saddest cucks in this fandom. Even more sad than Frontierfags asking for a sequel. Yes they do exist.

>I know what you are really talking about.
I don't

>Even more sad than Frontierfags
Even more sad than the fags asking for a V-Tamer anime? ;_;

The nerds easily. Mimi is...trickier.

That's just Marc from WtW. Everyone else with a working brain knows that ain't happening. I mean it would be cool, but Toei is a business and they know it would be a waste of money to do so.

It's kinda funny that Marc tries to act pragmatic but V-Tamer is one of his triggers.

Ordinemon=Rei/Lilith from NGE. Just compare the designs.

oh

How is part 6 going to even come close to concluding the series?
There are so many holes and unanswered questions, I really can't see them wrapping it all up with one movie.

SAGGY
A
G
G
Y

>Mimi is...trickier.
Go on.

Aren't the Olypmos XII a group only in name? Unlike the RKs, the OXII do their own shit individually
also
>In Digital World: Illiad, the hate for the Olympos XII created an entire species of Digimon (Titamon)
>There is no Anti-RK Digimon created by hatred for the Royal Knights
I wonder wich one is the better group

Sefer Raziel, what a wonderful phrase.

At least it doesn't have Neo Devimon's face mask with 7 eyes

That why you should watch Digimon Adventure Super, it will resume the movies and then add two new arcs to give us an endgame

The RK being their own evil counterparts like Megidramon and Death-X-Mon. On top of constantly fighting each other.

I always thought that the O12 are mostly independent warlords, who have their own territories, while the RK are Yggis/Impys/Whoeverthefuckisinchargetodays, personal death squad. Hence why the O12 as a group seem a bit weaker, since their members arent specialized in combat, but are more versatile. Like Ceresmon is for agriculture, Vulcanusmon makes weapons etc. While the RK are pretty much around to kill anything that threatens the world/looks at their boss funny.

only if it has another aids cat

Olympus twelve are just full of annoying waifu and yurifags.

>Mercurymon, Jupitermon, or Neptunemon
>anyones waifu

Silly user, you don't have to resolve plot points if you've completely forgotten they exist

>On top of constantly fighting each other
Just get Duftmon, then. He knows how to keep them together.
Also I forgot that the RKs do actually have an Anti-RK Digimon in the form of Alphamon (althought he doesn't really hate the RKs).
Speaking of Vulcanusmon, did Beelzebumon, Astamon, the Sistermon twins, etc..., have to travel to DW: Illiad in order to get their weapons?

One of you have Marsmon, Bacchusmon and Apollomon as waifus and i dont want to know who

The three of them cover fetishes: Marsmon is for barafags, Apollomon is for furfags and Bacchusmon is for Majin Buufags.

You know I posted this many threads ago but lets list, what part 6 needs to address and think about how reasonably they can pull it off without pure Deus Ex Machina (which thanks to Rasielmon is very much a possibility)
>Find Tai
>Save Tai
>Find Daigo and Maki
>Save Daigo and Maki
>Some explanation about the original chosen, since the kids still dont know about Daigo and Makis past
>Have Maki reconnect with her tapir
>Beat Ordinemon
>Beat Alphamon
>Beat Jesmon
>Beat Yggdrassil
>Beat Homeostasis
>Find out who the fuck rapeman is
>Beat Rapeman
>Remember the 02 kids
>Find out where the 02 kids are
>Save the 02 kids
>Save Tailmon (obviously will happen)
>Save Meicoomon, and cure her AIDS (also obvious)
>Get Holydramon and Meicoomons Mega( Rasielmon)
>Have Meiko and Tai have their "True wuv" confession
>Tell us who the fuck Joes girlfriend is
>Wizardmon popping in somehow
>Tell us where the fuck Meicoomon came from and how Meikos dad got her
>Toss in 8 evolution sequences from Rookie to Mega

Most of those bulletpoints would be enough for one movie. Somehow they want to do all of them in one movie. And I probably still didnt cover all the stuff that needs to be solved in tri. At this stage there are only two options. Either they go the Deus Ex Machina route, which is possible since they´ve introduced Rasielmon months ago, or they pull a DBS, and make a new anime.

Neptunemon was my Betabro in HaMe, and saved my bacon for most of the latter half of the game.

He sent them with ZeedEx.

Multitask. Like have Jesmon infodump while separating Ordinemon into the components, have one of the computers align with the heroes and infodump, Daigo infodumps while he bleeds to death, """Gennai""" infodumps while fighting the heroes, Meiko sacrifices herself to save everyone and confesses during it, Joe's girlfriend is a some random Digimon like Bakemon as a joke just before the credits role.

>PS4 game
[citation needed]

>please spoon feed me because I'm new here and from /a/
Nope.avi

They wont cover most of them

>inb4 Gennai is Angloman

There's also
>what is meicoomon and the infection?
>what does "tri" have to do with the plot? (they mentioned that the word is a plot point, and not just a fancy way to spell part 3)
>what is demiurge?
>what are Yggdrassil and Homeostasis trying to achieve?
>why is Jesmon working with Homeostasis?
>where are the remaining knights? (I suspect that the RK aren't a thing in this universe)
>why did Tailmon fuse with Meicoomon?
>why did they turn into a world ending death angel?
>what was the purpose of this series, and how does it even remotely lead to the epilogue?

Fuck no. Keep DW away from this trash.

>have American copy of CS
>bought European copy of HM
>just now found out that I won't be able to transfer my CS save
FUCK

Remember user, we had the Meicoomon DLC in Next 0rder, so it isn't actually that farfetched.

>>what does "tri" have to do with the plot? (they mentioned that the word is a plot point, and not just a fancy way to spell part 3)

The three factions at play? Yggdrassil, Homeostasis, CCs?

Nah, they are going even crazier

Overall Tri feels like a series of completely disconnected events without a closure. It's aimless, confused and pointless, just like 02. Except that 02 had a lot of action, cool battles and fun moments, while Tri is just utterly dull.
It really is the worst Digimon anime.

>Implying Toei knows about the mangos

Nah, the plot twist will be than it was actually Ken

Huh, that's possible.
There was a theory that it had to do with the trinary code that covers the Digimon when they evolve (0, 1, 2), but that just might be an easter egg.

Remind me
1) Does lucemon quest have master barrier or only superpowered monzaemon?
2) What is the absolute cheesiest pve comp to power up through DLC fast?

>all extraneous "beat" bullets solved at once by "lol Sefer Raziel"
>tai just so happened to meet doggo and maccas and expositions that shit
>rapeman is another myotismon variant
>meicoomon's origins is "guess some things are better left ambiguous :v"
>the animation team finally remembered how to condense evolution themes
there, crammed it all in, please let it end already

>cool battles and fun moments

[citation needed]

The fight between BWG and WG was pretty cool despite being pandering.

>TK slapping Ken's butt
>Ken kicking the puppy

Some of them are answered.
>Meicoomon is Apocalymon reborn, Hackmon said that in Symbiosis
>Yggi wants all humans dead, cause they enslave humans. Yes Tri Yggi is retarded
>Homeo wants balance. So she doesnt give a fuck whats thrown under the bus as long as the worlds are in equilibrium
>RK probably dont exist. Alpha,Jes and Omega are just super powerful digimon
>Pure guesswork, but I think Rapeman or Yggi drove Tailmon to fuse with AIDS cat, because they wanted NGEmon to wipe out the ningens
>No clue on demiurge.Yggi maybe? It is supposed to be an impostor god.
>Not even god himself can answer the last question

I just watched it a few days ago, and all I can remember about how BWGmon fights is that he constantly spams gaia force because reusing animation is easier than making fights interesting.

Except the Meicoomon DLC in N0 had nothing to do with tri. Unless they want to shove that "White Fang" fellas into Tri as well.

Why do mangafags and gamefags want their characters in this shitfest? Do you really need validation that fucking badly?
Seriously kys, that is pretty disrespectful to these characters.

>like a series of completely disconnected events without a closure
Same with 02.

>Its Seto Kaibas digimon world counterpart. What a twist!

Funnily enough, I just read Cmon digimon like two days ago.

>Yggi
>impostor god
Wasn't Yggi put in it's position by God himself.
I don't remember a lot about the Meicoomon DLC but I'm pretty sure that Meicoomon turned mons insane like the Tri one, so there was some implication

>please let it end already
No, You will witness the glorious birth of Digimon Adventure quattro. We shall have the first 35 episodes be recaps of Tri with cheaper animation. You will watch it. You will enjoy it. And you will buy our shit....

>all the armor fights, especially Shurimon vs Musyamon
>cool armor designs overall
>jogress evolution
>fucking Chimeramon
>creative scenery like the giant house filled with bug Digimon
>motherfucking Demon and his subordinates
>that part where Miyako hits LadyDevimon with the skateboard when she was strangling some teenager
>Shakkoumon trying to stop MarineDevimon from hitting the Hospital

Say what you will about the inconsistencies and shitty annoying characters 02 had, but it was one of the most fun and action packed Digimon animes.

I seriously want Toei to fuck off forever. Literally everything they are pumping out today is unforgivable trash.

You'll never stop making shit up about 02, will you? Grow the fuck up.

>defending 02

>No, i havent, why do you ask?

We know about your autistic hatred about 02. Don't act like we haven't done this before.

I'm a completely different user.

02 is a mess.

Nah, Yggi is just the host computer. In adventure we have 0 info on him anyway, aside from the fact that he is a cunt.
As for the DLC, basically they had AIDS cat spreading AIDS, but they made a cure. Also in the first stage of the quest you keep getting ambushed by holy digimon, who want AIDS cat dead, and AIDS cat says at the end that they are part of some interdimensional organization called the "White Fang", who are holding her partner hostage, and after you heal her AIDS she leaves to beat them up. back in the day people thought that this was foreshadowing for the later tri movies, but I highly doubt that anything from that quest will end up in tri.

Well, he is asking about the legendary Crusader Magnamon, who has blown up giant chimerae in his Extreme Jihad, not some gold scrub, who cant go to the shitter on his own.

Uh huh, if you say so.

Go ask the mods on IRC.

Dont forget MarshmallowMyotismons introduction. I mean the asshole himself was a joke of a villain, but the Arachnemon/Mummymon stuff was pure nightmare fuel. Of course then everything about him went to shit. And that is basically 02s main problem in a nutshell. It brings up a cool scenario, then ditches it. They flat out had too many ideas

Yeah.
Konaka's influence was very prominent in 02, but it clearly shows that the people in charge constantly tried to stop him from fulfiling his ideas.
That's the premise of 02, really good ideas and plot points that never come to a full conclusion, but still make for some great scenes and characters.

I like it. Too bad angewomon is a thing though. Holydramon deserves a new perfect, one that is a holy beast.

Lol Mimi is nothing but a worthless thot to Masaru. He could easily oneshot everyone in Adventure. Especially Mimi and her garbage mon.

>hating Palmon