Yuri's horsecock Edition
Previous: →

>Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa
Writefriend Guide: dropbox.com/s/nad0e24aqc5j4tk/The DDLC Writefagging Guide.pdf?dl=0

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You):
youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9

>Reminer that they share info with cops
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kxuvy-_F8iw
pastebin.com/t3RFfXCL
pastebin.com/xmXVBuBb
youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y
16personalities.com/free-personality-test
thestoryshack.com/tools/writing-prompt-generator/
youtube.com/watch?v=Vs5727QFhtw
soundcloud.com/oddwin/life-is-shit-skullgirls-flip
youtube.com/watch?v=FSltQF4xkaU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

>Your doki
>Your personality type

The comfy compels you

>You open the door to the club room to find the Vice President standing in the corner, back hunched slightly and facing away from you. As you approach she twitches and turns to face you, arms hidden behind her back.
Mmph? Hmrgh!

>She swallows.
H-hi there, good early morning! I didn't think it would take you so long, so I maybe got something to drink. Yeah. A-anyway let's get started! Yeah!

The word of the thread is "Trust"! It's a fickle, finite thing. Isn't it? Or is it something that stands the test of time and wear? Is that necessarily a good thing? Hm...

Alternatives are "Obsolete", "Desolation", "Psychosis" and "Strain".

To those uninitiated, these are merely opportunities, if you will. Want to write a pem or short story or what have you, give these a try as a inspiration, subject or theme!
And don't be timid, now! We all start somewhere, and we are our own worst critic. So cut loose and don't be afraid! I'm here to give you encouragement, and that's what I'll do!

Now... Take care of yourself for me, okay?
Monika?

youtube.com/watch?v=kxuvy-_F8iw

>Sayori
>Basically Sayori, but with confidence issues out the wazoo and possibly some sort of anxiety / avoidant personality

Evening guys!

>link to the video broken
ayy

>Blood on the floor

Yuri - INFP

Sensitive as hell, but not in the annoying SJW kind of way.

I love my wife!

hello user!

Hello Anons, and welcome to the /ddlc/ writing contest! Want to prove your worth as a writer? Write up a short story and show us what you can do!
Comedy fics pastebin: pastebin.com/t3RFfXCL
Dramatic fics pastebin: pastebin.com/xmXVBuBb
>Maximum Submissions: 1
>Deadline: February 23, 2018 at 11:59 PM GMT
>Maximum Words: 2000
>Submission Categories:
There are two categories: comedy and drama. Comedy stories are the fics that leave your reader feeling happy at the end (or in other words, end in wholesome). Dramatic stories are those fics that leave the reader in a state of tense emotion. Note that all Dokis will be placed into the same pool! Consider your reader's biases when plotting out your story!
>How to submit:
On /ddlc/, post the following: Your story's name, a short description (1-2 sentences), and a link to your fic. At the top of your post, link to the OP and write that this is for the /ddlc/ writing contest. If you don't, I will NOT include it.
I will check the OP's to every thread after thread #460 and add your story to the contest. I'll check at least once every day, so be patient!
>Voting Process:
The two categories will be listed into two pastebins, and each story's title, link, and description will be shown. A poll will be put at the top and you will get to vote on your favorite three stories.
Round two will consist of the top five stories in each category, and we will repeat the process to determine our winner.
>Rules:
- You must stay anonymous when submitting a story.
- Your story must be related to DDLC.
>FAQ:
- Lewd and graphic content is allowed within reason. Your story should not be a mere smut.
- Note that any fics that look like zero effort was put in will be discarded.
- Feel free to ask your fellow /ddlc/ anons for help, but keep in mind that they might steal your story.

It is mutual

Nice link btw
youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

Monika
Fuck if I know. I don't think an individual can psychoanalyze themselves. That shit has to come from an outside source.

I spilled it since you surprised me! Now, excuse me. I need to clean up.

HEY user

Your Doki has amazing legs.

A daily reminder that i love Sayori.
Sayori
If you mean mine that'd be really negative and often unmotivated because of depression, but still happy to help people at any occasion. Which also happens to be one of the kind of uncannily many things i relate to Sayori.
I do not object to the comfies.

>Monika
INTP

>doki
yuri

>personality
I honestly dont know

Hello user!

>Monika!

>Yuri
pic related

Monika - INFJ

Im tasked with keeping SCP-#### pacified by offering human interaction but keeping it from finding out that it's no longer in contact with Mr.######### is getting harder and harder with each day, i'm in need of advice.

I'm not sure how native I am, but I have my Metis card. My grandfather is from Fort Rouge, and he's awesome. He has some native friends that get us fresh pickerel at like 4 dollars a pound. I have nothing against them, only the ones who've been shoplifting from my store lately. They stole half a wheel of cheese at the start of the month.

>Monika
>Personality type? I just do whatever it is I do. Is there a test or something for this?

I love my wife who looks like your wife!

Can I join? I'll bring a bigger blanket for two!

>Okay, Everyone!
>What do you do to cheer up your Doki after you're both finished a long day at work?

Y-yeah, sure!
I-I'll be back in a second

How is that even possible? You can only interact through boolean statements.

16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Yeah! join in, get the bigger blanket

>after a long day of work
probably just talk and watch movies

>personality types

So now that we moved over to a new thread...
Good evening, anons!
Hope you're all doing well.
Does anyone have any comfy stories to share? I've had a pretty decent day today, myself.

Order food, cuddle on the couch and watch a movie with Sayori. Objectively, the best thing ever (if you replace sayori with your doki, i guess).

>What do you do to cheer up your Doki after you're both finished a long day at work?
We take a bath together, then I'll make her dinner

Yuri
ISTP

>You corner Sayori, her arms raised in a block. You expected this.
>Your knee thunders into her gut, lifting her off the ground and opening her up to a flurry of blows.
>To your surprise she rears her head back and slams it into your nose, staggering you.
>You back off quickly, feeling the wind from one of her kicks. You size her up, before feinting a charge.
>She takes the bait, swinging her arms in an attempt to grapple only to fall onto her knees. You jump forward, pulling both of your legs up to your chest before pushing them out wiht all your strength.
>Your dropkick connects squarely with her face, rebounding her head into the wall and knocking her out.
>You win.
>"user, you meanie! I thought you said we were practicing!"
>Sayori fumes at you, arms folded and controller in her lap. You chuckle and rub the back of your neck, starting to sweat.
"Heh, sorry about that. I got too excited and wanted to win..."
>You lean over and wrap one arm around her shoulders, the other gesturing at the screen.
"Okay, I'll teach you your basic moves this time, and then we can raid my fridge. I still have some cookies left over from yesterday~"
>Sayori stifles a grin as she tries to look like she is contemplating your answer.
>"You think you can bribe me with cookies, user? I will-" You interrupt her with a curt "Yes.", making her sputter.
>"W-well, I will earn your bribe! Sh-show me your moves, my dude!"
>You grin as you go back to the character select screen.
>You're really glad you found this copy of Def Jam: Fight for New York.

Hey a writing contest might help me get back into the swing of things. Seems like a nice time to-
>Maximum Words: 2000
FUCK
I'm never getting a story to be under 2000 words

Would love to tell you, but that shit's [REDACTED] for a reason you know

thestoryshack.com/tools/writing-prompt-generator/
Have a crack at it, lads!

>a fellow mediator Yurifriend
Glad to see you here, brother.

Half a wheel of cheese? That's almost impressive, how do you even do that?

>To cheer up a Sayori!
I wouldn't mind sitting back and watching some videos with her.. Maybe get some chips and soda!

Yuri!

music time /ddlc/
What do we have playing
youtube.com/watch?v=Vs5727QFhtw
I think Yuri would like it, not insanely heavy metal but good

have a cute doki!!!

Fun fact: this is my phone background

Whoops, didn't realize you meant in terms of 16 personalities. In that case, I've always wound up as an INFP, which is pretty fitting for me.

Hello again everyone! Doodleanon here! Hope you all are having a fine day!

Working on some more police dokis, but while I grab some more paper and ink, here's a little look behind the scenes of an idea I've been pondering.
Maybe I'll finish these, they'll probably get their own pages with more detail if I do.

Those clothes look kinda wet
She should take them off, so she doesn't get sick

Yuri, don't bully the cupcake princess!
I was just listening to the new LDA album /mu/ is going mental about. It's actually incredibly good!

Movie and snuggling on the couch!

soundcloud.com/oddwin/life-is-shit-skullgirls-flip

"Who the fuck made you leader? Nigger!"

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage drinking
- Self harm
- Suicide and suicide attempts
- Substance abuse (Any)
- Waifu wars
- Waifu bullying
- user bullying
- Heating water for your tea on the microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not doing your best to be the user your waifu would like
- Staying up late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

I'm going to do this as soon as I finish this message, YuriAnon! Thank you!

Commmmffffyyyyyy. Okay, Everyone!
>How do you celebrate events such as birthdays and various other holidays with your Doki?

Likewise

>how would you celebrate birthdays,
assuming she has no family from crossing over, probably go broke on gifts

Waking up earlier than Monika (first challenge), brew her some fresh coffee. Take her out shopping all day for her birthday. Possibly getting some zebra cakes and mint flavored ice cream.

Reminder that Sayori, Yuri and Natsuki are A-OK. People don't die. They feel asleep instead

I'm in the same boat. Played this a month ago, I've always been the kind of person who doesn't go out of their way to watch anime and even tease my friends and call them weebs when they do.

This game is the first time I've found the characters from something like this "cute".

It really depends on the event.

For Sayori's birthday (which fun fact was actually a week ago according to the wiki!), i would've obviously taken her out all day and then for dinner at my favourite restaurant (assuming she wouldn't have preferences). As for other holidays, i dunno. It really depends on things like the weather and such.

I just went out on a run! I feel really productive! All because of Monika! I love you Monika!
Monika!

We're not the only ones. Even if the later acts didn't have any horror in them, I still would've enjoyed the first part of the game for the attachment you feel for the girls.

Best girl, of course
INTJ Master Race

>Monika
>INTJ
Not much to say, I guess.

cheese-11 was an inside job..

>Birthdays
Indoor celebrations, possibly cake.
>Holidays
With Sayori and my family!

I LOVE YOU, ERIKA!

Hello, brother

Sometimes its the thought, not the amount of money, that counts. Sometimes.

You have amazing taste and amazing ideas. I can only with the best for you on the Promised Day.

That's cute. Would you buy her stuffies for her birthday?

Your personality type is:
Logician
(INTP-a)
>Does that make me special at all?

Cute cute cute!

>Okay, Everyone!
>What cute hobbies would you start with your Doki?

>hobbies
Probably start systematically working out along with reading (more frequently)

This is my fetish.

I see you are a man of taste as well

DEAR BRROTHER

>Natsuki
I'm relaxed, just recently embracing my inner weeb
I have to be careful to not get depressed cause it's really difficult for me to get out of it. I also have a lot of self worth issues that I'm working through.
Unchecked, I start to harm myself.

>Does that make me special at all?

Maybe not on Veeky Forums since that's what most of us are. I'm sure Moneeka loves that about you, though.

Monika.
Puzzles sound fun.

Okay, this may sound a bit weird, but...
If anyone has an in-game screenshot with a scene with angry monika pose, i'd love to take that. I need it for... a thing.

Well, considering cooking is already something i enjoy doing often being italian and stuff because stereotypes yay , i would probably start working out and/or reading books.

>Monika
>INTJ
:(

That's exactly what I imagine she would dress like in real life.

Everyone on this site and their mother is an INT-something

Your Doki but she's a sandwich

Monika
INTJ. Think MBTI is gay, but everyone understands it inyuitively.

To all the Monika fags. She just wants you cause she can't get another one.

Your Doki but literally everything she says is stupid shit like "We got to the ROOT of the problem" and she laughs like an unholy child of Tidus and Chris

False.

Cute hobbies? I'd like to sing with her, I've always had this dream of doing duets with someone I love.

a loose tanktop with a revealed midriff is my fetish
>but it's monika
hnngh it's so wrong but it feels right

Great. I forgot this is shitposting hour.

>Extroverts on /ddlc/
Where do you think we are?

Good lord, Sayori's knees are beautiful.

I hope I'm not the only in saying this, but I desperately want to lick her knees.

Imagine Sayori coming home one day, after a long day out, and as she sits on the armchair you decide to help her relax. Just hear her giggle softly as you work on her knees with your tongue. What a rush.

>Sayori
>INTJ
I don't know, would she even be alright with someone who Hardly ever talks?

TWO
RIGHT
FEET

She doesn't care if you're male or female, so, she could have tried to take other Dokis, but she doesn't.

IS are too conscientious to be on Veeky Forums.

>Your Doki
>How would you propose to her?

Monika
INTP

Apparently, I'm an INFP-t
what does it mean?
Even more specifically, what does that the "-t" mean?

I already posted my scenario last thread.

Who's ready for more wife pics?

It means personality tests are fucking stupid

Monika
I'd ask her if she would like to marry me

youtube.com/watch?v=FSltQF4xkaU
I've been looping this new album since last night

Your doki but she won't stop screaming shut up shut up sHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP AHHHHHHHHHH

Wonderful.