Do you think men and women should be treated in the same way?

Do you think men and women should be treated in the same way?

Yeah.

Do you think men and woman should publicly share the same bathroom?

imagine if you were weak dumb and had a fishy stink hole in between your legs that you always wanted to be full of dicks.

would you want to be treated the same as a man?

Of course not. We can't have men take female birth control and start trying to give women yearly prostate exams. Obviously the sexes are different and must be treated differently in some ways.

If you're asking from the standpoint "should men and women be afforded equal opportunity by society", then yes. By which I mean don't favor one or the other, hold them to the same standards. This increases the amount of competing individuals in each field to its maximum amount, thus increasing the quality.

I don't see why any other philosophy would be preferable.

I don't think different men should be treated the same.

Why should I think different men and women should be treated identically?

Nope, when I was in high school, even the weakest boys in any class would perform better than even the strongest girls when it came down to sports.

Biologically? No.

Socially and economically? Yes

>Socially and economically? Yes

How and why should a different biological organism be equal with another one in a social and economic sense?

Are you a commie?

Literally impossible.

I tend to agree more or less with this woman.

On a side note, does anyone know a good book on the psychological differences between man and woman? Not expecting great answers, but worth a shot anyway.

I want to be pegged by a cute girl

unisex bathrooms are popular in europe

There's really nothing wrong with it if you have a bunch of lockable fully walled stalls like having lots of individual bathrooms except with a shared communal sink area.

By who, men or women?

No because man and women are not equal.

Why do you lie?

he probably meant just his homeland, Sweden

Yes.

The real question is why we identify a defecating facility with human figures.

This.

The biggest problem is that females trash up bathrooms to hell. Whenever I go into the unisex bathroom over the male bathroom at my uni the uni one is always a pigsty. Sticky floors, murderscene trashe cans, one time there was even carrots and sweet corn in the sink. Worst that was ever in the male only room was a clog. In that regard I will always fight for separate bathrooms for the sole reason of maintaining the slandered of cleanliness I'm used to

Socially, yeah. Medically, no.

No

I want both of them to [spoiler]dominate, spank, and use me sexually. And the smaller femmier ones, I want to pound in the ass.[/spoiler]
So yeah, I think I treat both genders equally.