/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3420

Jigoro Was Right edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
Summer's Clover (Suriko's Non-Canon Miki Route): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
Summer's Clover VN: mediafire.com/file/3cdazfotih9lob0/SummersClover-1.0.0-pc.zip mega.nz/#!y8sS3RBa!vZblxJwTpn_1jh6oFR7N8QqGbRecx3f6Rh5srPcmedQ
KS alpha: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/1291816880498430072/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/Wp8y08x2
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/6Z28iW1x
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
Katawa Booru: cripple.booru.org/
Hanako Image Database: hanakoisbestgirl.com
KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
"I'm such a failure, I'll never find my Katawa" pastebin.com/B8bLKPz1
Crud's "Where Are 4LS Now?": reddit.com/r/katawashoujo/comments/6v2zkb/the_where_are_they_now_post/
Katawa Crash: katawashoujo.wikia.com/wiki/Katawa_Crash
Kenjjivania: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881?id=608881
KS fanfics: fourleaffics.miraheze.org/wiki/Category:/ksg/
Halloween 2017 fan content collection: pastebin.com/rcU3M8G7
Skynet's Christmas Contest: pastebin.com/LL1pSL0J

The next creative event (Spring) can be read about here: pastebin.com/serUjMDS

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/E2s733me
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>press f to pay respects to all those good fanfic that never got finished
>press it again if those fanfics were deleted by the author and no longer exist
f f

>thread number
>no junk embeds

sorcery

I love my beautiful wife, Emi.

Good job, OP!

nth for Emi and not arguing about Hanako's H-Scene

Justice doesn't exist
At least the devs can't hurt you anymore

>not downloading the fics you're interested in, in case it gets deleted

nth for based Suriko

>no double embed
>correct thread number even tho he had to fix past fuckups
>actually a katawa edition
>actually a katawa character in the OP, and not just some 'look at muh thing that I like' special snowflake shit
Amazing what people who don't namefag for attention can achieve.

One for Mish, absolutely exhausted

One for cute akira

It was made possible because I care about you guys.

That's fair too, but it kinda goes back to the "issue" of why Jigoro is in the final game at all. From what I remember (haven't played Shizune's route in a while), he takes the same agressive-jackass stance in all of his scenes. Maybe it's toned down in the main game, and it was certainly never broaching such taboo topics like depression, at least. So maybe that's why.

Look at how alive our general is. Brings a tear to my eye.

New argument topic?

>every time you just get mad at that point because you have no argument against it
Yes, I do have an argument against it. There's a few hundred millions people in the world who walk around with condoms and 99% of them are not predators. Thus the correlation between condom and sexual predator makes no sense, and the burden of proof is on you. Posting something a thousand times doesn't make it true. Why does carrying a condom make Hisao a predator when it doesn't make 100 millions other people predator for carrying one?

Was Misha raped?

>he's STILL trying to selectively read and ignore the important parts because he thinks someone will agree if he misrepresents the condom thing
lol

It was ded and gone before I could. From Kawata Shoujo: Bloodlines, I'll be forever ISOLATED.

What job would hisao take after graduating from school

Justice is shitty girl getting shitty route.

Obviously a job in the sciences

Wait shit, I'm retarded. I found it in a single search from google.
Why the fuck did I think this shit was deleted? I don't even remember.

Why is Kenji best girl?

Now that you mention it, you're right, he's already portrayed as an asshole. Maybe it really is because of the subject of depression, otherwise I don't see why they would scrap it.

Something in STEM most likely. Or a licensed master of romance

In my headcanon he goes to university for physics, then goes back to teach at Yamaku.
With his wife Emi, because the science club happened in her route, and he'll live long enough to teach. I'll write it all someday.

Kenji is a toxic presence constantly trying to drag you away from your romance and true happiness, eventually pushing you off a roof if he can isolate you, he's no best girl of mine my friend.

>I'll write it all someday.
Starting today, right?

>kenji is a toxic presence
Opinion discarded he just wanted to protect you from the feminist sniper bullet but gravity was stronger then hisao

No but really, did the beaner translation take out "she flinches" and "reluctantly"? Or was the beaner who read it just dumb?

When my depression can't taint the script.

Is Shizune the most expressive Katawa? And wich Katawa makes better wife Material: Shizune, Emi, Or Lillith?

Oh, here, I've got something.

>filename

All of the greatest art possesses part of the artist's soul and mentality inside of it. Let your depression bleed into your work, user.
Although if you want this story in particular to be depression-free, I hope you're at least writing something different in the meantime. Even if you feel less desire to write whatever story you write in the meantime, the practice spent writing it will go a long way when you finally start writing the story you want to write.

Yes, but Lilly is best waifu.

Nth for a happy Hana!

I'll write something small soon. But yeah, I'd prefer that other thing to be depression free.

I need more of shizune's facial expressions

I knew someone would post this face And i absolutelly love it

>penis inspection
What the actual fuck is this?

Penis inspection day is a thing in elementary school. That's when the gym teacher take you into the washroom (while everyone else keep playing) and tug your foreskin back and inspect your penis to make sure it's developing properly and is all clean.

shizune best faces

I thought your uncle was supposed to do that

Is your uncle a gym teacher ?

フォリン

I like this post, may I save it?

any time, bud

I thought your old alcoholic neighbor who never talks to you when your parents are there, is supposed to do that.

What Shizune fics do you recommend me /ksg/?

trimester

Would you mind giving me a short summary?

Would Shizune's route have been better if Misha actually killed herself?

Yes in the bad end. Or at least if she tried and failed.

threesome smut.
it was great for what it was, but desu I'm not sure I'd recommend it to someone asking for a shizune fic... usually you want more than just smut. Or maybe not, maybe that's just me.

Eh, that was the one thing I think went a little overboard in her alpha route. Having a healthy discussion about her depression and suicidal tendencies would have been a lot of work, but holds a lot of potential to be really good.

I do enjoy some good smut from time to time
Sadly it doesn't seem to bee with Misha

less smutty: pastebin.com/E2s733me

I can't think of any Shizune fics that AREN'T smut desu.

Weekend at Hisao's at least wasn't entirely smut. And the lewd stuff was pretty well written iirc

Shizune's route would've been better if
-They spend less time building stalls and more time building romantic elements
-The difference between the situation after the good ending and the bad ending would be more than Hisao thinking "We will meet again someday".

Agreed, and also a little less time on the vacation part. Many of that felt like filler

Is it normal to feel the drive to draw your waifu, not because she inspires you or because she encourages to (a la Emi), but because you feel she's unaprecieted?

Is that one of those weird american things like boiling water in microwave oven?

>foreskin
>american

seems a bit whiteknight-y to be honest. but I get where you're coming from, it sucks having everyone shit on your waifu (or just not care about her at all) when she matters a lot to you.

That being said, assuming your waifu is Shizune, I wouldn't call her unappreciated. Most criticism is directed toward her path, not her character. Lillyfags hate her character as well, but they have everything that isn't that tea-drinking bore so who cares about them.

Only natural.

Is she? I remember seeing a poll that (Suposedly) was taken during the popularity time of the game, and shizu was the least liked, and has little art

>Lillyfags hate her character
#notalllillyfags

>Justice is shit girl
TAKE THAT BACK

What fighting game would your Katawa play?
>Shizune
I actually think she would play Guilty Gear, and playfully diss me for prefering Blazblue

well, you're definitely a rare exception then!
but really, lilly fans seems to be the most hateful of all waifuists in KS. Most of them don't like Shizune (because feud with lilly, among other things), they don't like Emi (because competition, I'd say), the ones on /ksg/ hate hanako because everyone hates hanako, and they don't seem particularly fond of Rin either.

The other fanbases seems to be way more open to other katawas. I see plenty of posts from emifans who like akira, or shizune, rinfriends who like everyone, stuff like that.
I wanted to make some kind of poll about it at some point but too lazy tbqh. Would be interesting to see tho. Just some simple "Who is your waifu? Which katawa do you like/dislike". I would be extremely surprised if Lillyfans aren't the ones with most dislikes, among the non-lilly katawas.

>tfw fellow lillyfags are (at least seen as) conceited
Like many others, it's not a nice feeling

I only shit on h*nako sometimes.

t. lillyfag

To be fair, you're right. A lot of us are assholes, and I don't know why. Personally, Shizune is my second favorite, I'm neutral on Rin, I like Hanako as Lilly's friend, and I'm not fond of Emi because she reminds me of an ex.

brb tracking down your ex

posting based Jigoro, who drops a life-changingly good speech out of nowhere

So was Shizune a virgin? When she has sex with Hisao for the first time does that mean her hymen broke and she got blood on Hisao's pants?
As you can tell, I'm a virgin.

>I'm a virgin.
indeed

S-sorry. Please explain slowly in small words so I can understand.

Lillyfags are drawn to Lilly because they relate to her composure and relativel flawlessness, whether those traits are imagined in themselves or not.
This attitude results in them looking down on the people around them, mostly unintentionally I would say.

she was, but her hymen was probably just broken beforehand. She could've used a dildo or something(which seems more likely given how quick she was to fuck hisao) but it can also break from strenuous physical activity

the "breaking of the hymen" with blood etc is largely a meme that doesn't necessarily happen with the first dick to enter yon maide's fiery tight wet cunt

The hymen can and often does break before a girl loses her virginity.
Masturbation experimentation, sports (as simple as running or something), or even just stretching too much. There's a lot of mundane things that can break the hymen, or rarely some people just don't have one (or at least not as tight of one).
For that matter the hymen also differs from person-to-person, meaning one girl might have a lot of blood when it breaks, when another might barely have any.

I am not an expert on this topic, but from what I understand that's all correct.

Speaking of wich, why was shizune just suddenly wanting to fuck you, if you didn't even kiss her before that day?

lilly path : teacher
shizune : some business man, but also working for his business, not just some boss.
rin : neet/homeless
hanako : arsonist
emi : science something. maybe some medical science? would fit.

Th-thanks!

>thread OP is corrected
If it wasn't, I was going to push myself off a roof

And I'll read it someday as well! Would be nice! Tho I suppose most of the interaction would happen out of school, unless Emi works there too?

alright lads. i'm home sick early from work, and my gf is at her house due to the same. i'm about to fire up the wild-sounding lilly alpha. wish me luck

>And wich Katawa makes better wife Material: Shizune, Emi, Or Lillith?
I'm going to take a wild guess here and assume that emifriends will say Emi, shizunefriends will say Shizune, and lillyfriends will say Lilly.

although sitting on one of those crystals or w/e would probably make her puss bleed

>Was Misha raped?
Yes

>Arsonist
My sides

>What Shizune fics do you recommend me /ksg/?
Cold Water

is it weird that I want to masturbate to that?

even tardzoon is a hottie

>What fighting game would your Katawa play?
I used to play Killer Instinct, and some other small ones like Bloody Roar. Oh and Tekken.
Which Katawa would suit me best?

>why was shizune just suddenly wanting to fuck you, if you didn't even kiss her before that day?
Rushed/neutered/subverted writing

>hanako : arsonist
>not firewoman

Nah. I am a Shizunefag and i say emi has a chance too, since she has the attitude and her disability isn't really something that would make it hard for her, Like Lillith for example. also I really can't see Bacon, Cheney and Armstrong as capable housewifes

No she wasn't. maybe taking advantage of if you want to stretch it

So is Rin technically the ugliest Katawa? Even Hisao remarks that she isn't particularly pretty when they first meet. She does have the most beautiful soul though.
How would you rank the Katawas purely based on appearance?