/smgen/ SMITE General

>Upcoming 5.2 update - Legend of the Foxes
smitegame.com/news/legend-of-the-foxes-5-2-update-notes

>5.1 update - Season Five
smite.gamepedia.com/SMITE_Version_5.1.4571.1

>New Aventure: Legend of the Foxes (hero defense game mode)
smitegame.com/adventures/da-ji-and-the-legend-of-the-foxes

>Season Ticket 2018 (Fantasy League)
smite.gamepedia.com/Season_Ticket_2018

>Ragnarok (Season 5 Conquest Event)
smite.gamepedia.com/Ragnarok_(Event)

>Useful Links
status.hirezstudios.com
smite.gamepedia.com/Smite_Wiki
smite.guru
smite.gg

>Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SMITEGame/status/962055810695159808
youtube.com/watch?v=ccgpSIx7RoM
d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/smite_gamepedia/3/37/Ymir_Taunt_Directed_Scylla.ogg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like the formatting and pic of this one more.

t. op

Yeah this user did better than me, I was being a lazy fuck and just grabbed the first pic in my smite folder.

Yeah I'm staying here

So speed spawning earlier than everything else actually makes it way easier to invade.

>pshhh... nothin' personel..

>it's a jungler only comes to your lane to steal XP from you episode

that's the gank tax

rip soul gem twitter.com/SMITEGame/status/962055810695159808

>enemy mid aphrodite rages at his teammates post-match for not doing enough damage
gee, maybe you should have picked a mid to actually carry and not one just to be an annoying cunt

why haven't I gotten a single enigma chest

Is hi-rez so desperate to bring the chinese cartoons audience to their game?

someone answer me pls

Probably a bug

>go to gank Sol
>she immediately does a million damage and turns into an invincible bubble

I have never see a good Aphrodite player, they either deal no damage or never heal somebody who isn't qeuing with them.

I might not know how to make a webm, I might not know any screen recorders, but I know how to make someone upset apparently youtube.com/watch?v=ccgpSIx7RoM

is there still seriously no stealth detection in this game?
that stupid izainami and morrigan character are annoying

what do you guys think of a chaac solo build that uses the mage starter item and the crusher? ive been fucking around with it in casuals and it seems pretty good, really high early game domination but obviously im playing against babbies in casual

>picking scylla in duel

Hou yi has stealth detection.
Try it out in ranked and crusher is pretty good.

If you turn up to lane without any defence you can get shat on the first few levels by someone who has warriors or a tier 1defence item.

but chaac with mage starter hits like 30% chunks with his 1. why not just not get hit?

minions do fuck all damage, people will literally walk up to you and auto attack you down level 1

Amaterasu is cute

>tfw finally figured out how to Neith

>not banning Baka in duel
Was that his first duel?

How does THIS make you feel, /smgen/?

AH POOCH REWORK WHEN?!?!?!
THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE LOWREZ, HE's BEEN THE WORST CHARACTER IN THE GAME FOR OVER TWO YEARS NOW!

REWORK HIM NOW! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

>married to Aphrodite/Venus
>she never let him fuck her
>meanwhile fucks Ares/Marte and random gods and humans every day
Literally the god of cucks.

but he's overpowered in assault and a ton of people only play assault so they'll never be able to buff him

Thoth is without a doubt the comfiest mage to play

I'm pretty sure he's only a cuck as Hephaestus, not as Vulcan.

Did they get rid of EAC yet?

Do we know anything more about the new adventure yet?

Pretty sure the new meme start is for mid to start there to prevent exactly that since there's nothing better for mid to do while waiting for minions anyway.

>morrigan
The.

Yeah mid starting speed has gotten popular but It's more so to do with the timers, because jungler always starts speed every single game, you can look at your own speed and be there on time to invade 100% of the time it's ridiculous.

You get some weird ass lane match ups in late night smite

Best part of Skin booster

bee movie is my favorite movie

>Hi-rez just fired SNK

Loki Solo is a common thing dumb console player, because of his EZ mode clear. You basically choose him solo if you expect your team to snowball.

Jing Wei needs a buff.

isn't her passive op now because she goes a further distance?

She gets back in the game just fine, but she's way too late-game oriented.
She gets outcleared easily, does shit damage until you get DB and is very easy to bully.
Basically, there's no reason to play her even with crit being OP when pretty much every other hunter has an easier time getting to late game.

Give me meme build ideas, like All Book Thoth.

Book of Thoth + Warlock Staff.
Warlock first, then watch as your power spikes up with Thoth.

buy all the movement items on ymir

Hunter's blessing on Ymir, then Brancroft's, then Warlock's, then Polynomicon, Pen boots, Typhoon's, something else with penetration or cooldown.
High Speed Deja Vu Poseidon jg. Ass blessing, speed boots, doom orb, three offensive rings in whichever order you want, replace ass with something for high damage like Warlock, Thoth or Bancroft (preferably the last one), replace doom orb with more damage.

>0-7 Freya spamming VER when allies die
Smite was a mistake

>baka spamming you rock cancel that
>see he died less than me
>think okay maybe he wasn't that bad
>look at his build
never changed my mind so quick

Freya players are all bullies
report them everytime even if they don't say anything

just buff his ult

Who?

Why does scylla's ult not increase in movement speed until the last level?

d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/smite_gamepedia/3/37/Ymir_Taunt_Directed_Scylla.ogg

no, and it works pretty well for keeping the more common cheaters at bay

Literally fucking why

Attack speed Sylvanus.

Weeb build Susano

Ninja Tabi > Wind Demon > Poisoned Star > Masamune > Hastened Katana > Stone Cutting Sword

how has this not been posted in here yet

Because nobody posted it

Why should they?

wrong idiot, that's a troll explanation that could be used for any fucking character.

just make his ult a donut of death, pushes enemies towards the center and fucks you up if you try to escape without dashes/jumps/leaps and it is "safe" ala ganesh ult in the center

Isn't that Hades' ult?

yes, but this one should be targeted instead of making you a sitting duck, also donuts

I want the free gem of iso proc honestly

>pick cheese comp
>lose lane to artemis
Shout outs to my decision to pick mana pots over multi pots, also meditation which allowed me and artemis to spam abilities

Smite dating sim when?

Thoth is the god of comfy

Except thats right, but I wouldn't expect a console player to know anything.

STOP

dude stop you're making us look bad

I had a picture for this but I can't find it. Take this instead.

Loki Solo has been a thing before the game was even on consoles. Nice try tho.

Yeah and it was called throwing the game. Not every PC player is as dumb as you m8

>and it was called throwing the game
I literally explained why people chose it previously. Loki has an effortless clear which allows him to roam early putting pressure on the other lane while the other solo is behind. It's typically seen as a pubstomp/snowball tactic and its not rare to even see pro/semi-pro players do it. Obviously they would never do it in a serious game becuase some solos, like Osiris shit all over Loki Solo.

yes the clear that's so bad you have to stay in lane to auto minions till the next wave is great at letting you rotate early you got me there m8

you're clinically retarded, but you do play on console after all so it's to be expected.

you're this fucking stupid, unbelievable. I have have no idea how you can be so wrong and up your own arse at the same time

I will not further explain myself to a person who's only started playing the game less than a year ago since you obviously don't know anything. This is why console release was a mistake.

See what I mean you're a total liar, you think loki has early pressure and insta clear. flat out lying because you want to defend you're wrong opinions. And you keep trying a divisive angle stating platforms well guess what none of the damage values change at all his clear is ass on all platforms buddy.

>one of the firt god in the game
>fun to play
>was nearly always meta and even when he wasn't was still a good pick
>can be solo or support
Why is Sobek the best guardian in the game? And when will he have a remodel and a complete VP?

how are you guys seeing the adventure already?
it's not unlocked for me

PTS and there is already some video on youtube

I love that his kit has hp and mana sustain it's so fucking cool that you can just ult the wave and stay in lane forever

all my MF'ing CONSOLE OVERLORDS post their IGN/platforms so we can add you/make fun of you on here

sol is truly the best waifu and is severely underrated power wise.

Zigemm / PS4

>neith

What'd you get from your enigma chests?
>Sparrow Nike
>Ganesh VP

Dark Summoner Nu Wa
Scylla special emote

still haven't gotten any

they did remodel and retexture him tho, at least from what you can see in teh picture you post