/lolg/ - League of Legends General

>eyosongive.us

I miss Zed meta edition

Do you think sona shitposts a lot since she can't talk

So I'm new to the game and bought some champions that look fun. Which of them should I focus on? I think the jungle is cool because I get to fight dragons and hydras, but it looks like a lot of people want that role so maybe I should learn a couple. Any suggestions?

>ruining everybody else's playtime
Would do it if raging.

I want to FERTILIZE this plant.

Did that GP hit tristana for 1k damage on a Q? Nice game.

It's over. Everyone can go down because the ol' orange man is dead and buried at sea. With a nerf to not one but TWO of his abilities Gangplank is finished and put in an unrecoverable state. What's going to happen to top lane now?

Comfy GFs!

I hate what he did to pro-play

I hate how no one can 1v1 him so pros just have to pick stuff to work around him. I hate how he stalls games harder than anyone in the entire game, harder than fucking Gangplank. I hate how he can get a fuckload of shields on demand to sustain himself in any duel and get as tanky as Galio. And above all I hate how fucking foolproof he is for proplayers. He just prevents them from making any mistakes. Its amazing how Ryze is going to be the only champion in League of Legends to be reworked three times.

They reverted the w nerf actually

>once league is in a stable release
Fucking hell. How delusioned can you be?

as a sona main I can confirm that 65% of my time on 4chin is spent shitposting.

die in a fire shitposter

She would be the biggest shitposter on /mu/

BOW before your Empress.

Thot.

>winning a caitlyn game where the kogmaw got 4 early kills

Holy shit

Good

GP shouldn't be a first pick top lane ever

>tfw no qt petite gf

>missions disabled again
why

just play everything when its free till you find something you like

An official reminder that Gangplank players are the new Renekton players

>Don't like Thresh at all
>Get him in ARAM
>At one point kill Akali in her shroud with Flay active
I'll admit that was pretty funny. Actually 4 of my 6 kills were from pressing E.

man its a shame that guy had to make that “tumblr trannies” comment otherwise you might have been forced to concede he has a point
>people in LoL can’t communicate
over-generalization
>I’ve played enough games with voice chat
meaningless personal anecdote, we shouldn’t avoid doing something just because YOU personally think it’s a bad idea

the thing I don’t get is why aren’t you anti-VC people rallying to get text chat removed from the game too? Text chat is less effective than voice chat, I would argue it’s waaay more toxic, and it’s more detrimental to gameplay because you literally have to stop playing to use it. And of course, even if someone is being obnoxious in VC you just leave the fucking voice channel, it is not a difficult thing to do. So i dont get it. Even if you dont like VC no one is forcing you to use it, so why shouldnt it be there for the people who do want to use it?

You take Sona out to a buffet and after finishing her first plate within 15 minutes she tells you to get her another one

what do you do?

>Tahm Kench can blow up our HP with no damage items
How about we just remove Top lane?

>tells

>meaningless personal anecdote, we shouldn’t avoid doing something just because YOU personally think it’s a bad idea
its a shame youre retarded when its been prooven time and time again that voice coms are a major issue in most games that have them, OW is notorious for it, same for consoles

inform yourself before you start discussing things you know literally 0 about parrot

There's no buffet at mc donalds

fine then, keep hoping my personal anecdote is as meaningless as you want it to be
and by that I don't mean to claim some fancy 'lord of truth' title, I'm just legitimately baffled people are this uncreative when it comes to "things that can only go wrong"

>not jax

Not a true top laner.

I grab her by the hair and take her to the bathroom.
I punch her in her stomach there till she starts throwing up all the food I paid for.
I then kick her ass and walk out leaving her to pay for everything

Not going to be exploited by a fat cow

>Being so dog shit you lost to tahm top
Hows silver idiot

Reminder to respect your support and protect her!!!

can i finish this somehow without having to play an actual sr game?

>tells
and I thought you waifufags couldn't get more delusional

>no badass cowboy champion

lolbabs?????????

>Justifying tanks being able to shred HP with no dmg items
How's it being a retard?

Do you go Phase Rush or Glacial meme on Swain? Asking the people who enjoy playing him now.

>I paid for
>leaving her to pay
even in your fantasies you're a retard.

High Noon Skins exist.

Depends on what her first plate is? What a weird question you posed.

>you can only tell something through audible words
But then most League players don't know how to communicate in any worthwhile manner, so I shouldn't expect better.

>voice coms are a major issue in most games that have them, OW is notorious for it, same for consoles
literally fucking none, 0%, Z E R O percent of this is at all, remotely true

literally pulled out of your ass, actual ass-words

The closest thing is graves and he is a bankrobber pirate or some sort of

I think if you VS a teemo in ARAM, his shrooms count as a ward.

Match made games can be done in bots

Only time it wont is if it says it has to be PvP

jhin, yasuo,graves, unironically sivir and mf.

>if i deny it hard enough it cant be true
the main overwatch director literally made videos about it where he was begging people to behave kek

>go 6-0 in lane as camille
>2v1 enemy top and his duo jungler for a double twice
>come out of lane 60 cs up on the gp because he was just that bad
>none of it matters because kog lulu came out of laning phase with a double kill

haha i-i love it when bot lane is overtuned haha
really makes you feel like you have any sort of sway over the outcome of the game haha

Lucian

JUST DODGE THE Q LOL

how can she shitpost if she can't see?

It is still considered telling when you use sign language you guys can stop pretending to be retarded now

t. fat cow

>keep hoping my personal anecdote is as meaningless as you want it to be
It is, you have no idea what you’re talking about and your words are meaningless :)
>I'm just legitimately baffled people are this uncreative when it comes to "things that can only go wrong"
JUST. LEAVE. THE VOICE CHANNEL.

holy shit the more I talk to people like you the more I’m convinced you’ve legitimitley never ACTUALLY played a game with coms because your experiences NEVER actually line up with reality
>OMG IN EVERY SINGLE LEAGUE GAME WITH VOICE COMS THERE WILL BE 80000000 10 YEAR OLDS IN THE VOICE CHAT AND THEY WILL ALL BE HARMONIOUSLY CALLING YOU A NIGGER IN 30 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES WHILE THEY INT FEED IN MID BECAUSE YOU SNEEZED ON AN OPEN MIC
t. -you

>Schalke

>get a girl support
>doesn't ward
>doesn't peel for me
>doesn't even have a dick
>mfw

>ywn

Silver shitter need not reply
Git gud retard

go to blood moon and buy a duskblade

She rapes men.

>not getting a girl(male) support
you did this to yourself baka

It does in tank meta user.

I think the question is supposed to be a weird long way of asking if you would allow / encourage Sona getting fat

For the record, it looks like shit.

this is the type of kid that ruins voice chat for others
>ignores actual arguments
>has no counterargument just repeats what he said but in caps like an angry mongrel

pretending they arent there wont make the problems go away, ask your parents

>tristana jumps in and kills herself

classic. this is why I like lulu. can keep the idiots alive when they do that shit LUL

it's not "rape" for long.

oh wowee you mean the safe-space-hugbox game that literally has had “GGEZ” sensored from text chat since launch because “bad sportsmanship hurts feelings :(“ made a video where jeff kikelan literally guilt tripped the entire community over their “super toxic behavior” and unironically tried to say that THAT was the reason it was taking them months to fucking balance anything, because “they had to allocate employees to combat toxicity” uh huh yep thats definitley the reason we havent made any balance updates

maybe you should do some more research before opening your mouth

Which is why it depends on what her first plate is.

yes but are bots even placing down wards?
ooo ty

Does Ahri have anal glands like foxes do to mark her territory with musk?

Ahri is a rapist and murderer so she needs to be executed

>that pic
Literally Lux with fox ears and a pink buttplug tail.

>kog'maw winrate dropped from 52% wr to 45%
>worse than lucian
LOL

Smite-style VGS is better imo

>Eh? You mean girls can't get pregnant on their first time? WOW I never knew that, thanks user!

Riot really has to decide what to do with Trist.

I mean
>good early
>good all ins
>good midgame
>good pushing
>good at objectives
>good lategame
>good selfpeel
>resets
>mobility

Something has to go, she literally has no flaws.

no (you) this time

>ignores actual arguments
we’ve already established that you don’t actually have any arguments, and it’s all just personal antecdotes and over generalizations. To that you replied “well lets hope that my arguments are as meaningless as you say they are!” and i replied “sure bud whatever.” Now you’re just establishing that you have the memory of a goldfish.

im just trying to illustrate to you how fucking rediculous you sound.

redpill me on blue kayn

is he better than rhaast?

Why not just let Riot add voice chat once they fully complete the client and see if they can try and improve it. If voice chat fails, then they can remove it.

QUICK
claim you'restve waifu before the underage silver balance discussion kills her

-looks at heart/love themed decour and tails
-"wait a minute.. that's not the cup of a carpenter...."

KAYN WASTED THIS FLESH

>Caps

how can one jankos be so based?

Kled is so cute and fluffy! I wanna pet him and rub my hands through his fur!

Revert her visual design.

>decide to play Jinx since I haven't played her in years and got her legendary off a chest recently
>end up 2v4ing the enemy team with Leona

jinx seems pretty okay now

Claiming super fertile plant lady!

It hurts.

How long ago was it that /ourguys/ beat Reddit now?

>claim

>HURR WE NEED VOICE CHAT XD I WANT RIOT TO WASTE MORE TIME ON MEANINGLESS SIDE THINGS INSTEAD OF THE ACTUAL GAME AND ITS BALANCE XDDD
"but its failed in similar games, besides the ping system already covers most of the communication"
>OH YEAH???? U WANT A FKN HUGBOX SOYBOY XD LMAO SALTY BTW U CAN JUST TURN IT OFF!!! LMFAO

quality discussion here

Anal Queen

where is jinx??

Her early is actually pretty shit and can't trade well.
If you consider E, jumping in, doing 3 shots and jumping out, that's not the reality of things.

I'm the only Vaynefag in lolg so she's all mine.

>Enable voice chat
>Have to listen to retarded 12 year olds screech at you for not obeying their silver plays

>Disable voice chat
>Some sweaty autist has a stroke that you're not using voice chat and demands everyone reports you
Voice chat is always dogshit because the average gamurr is a dogshit person.