EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

old:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/QYrYQn
youtube.com/watch?v=zhPiBZLun5k
youtube.com/watch?v=xzir1B43I3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

daily reminder.

some earthen who are allied with vrykul in some pissant settlement somewhere else on azeroth join the horde because their allies, teh vrykul attack some alliance encampments because they were too close to their villages

the earthen, being kinda coerced into aiding the vrykul now have made enemies of the alliance and after being discovered that the vrykul are serving SOME EVIL FORCE have been abandoned and are being attacked by all sides

with no one else to turn to, an to gain safety in nuumbers, they fight FOR THE HORDE

who e/a/gles here

>tfw kul tirans dont have facial animations and it would be a lot of work to do them
>all allied races so far have used premade facial animations
the plot thickens

Reminder that Blizzard is doing everything in their power to portray the Horde as the victim in BfA and using every scrap of bad writing they can muster to push this agenda.

honest thoughts on pesado my dudes?

Main question is why didn't Jaina just shatter combo them, would have taken no more than 2.7 seconds for someone of her power then port to help SW. She took more time porting to a location than it would have taken to kill them all and deal a crippling blow to the Horde. Bad writing all around. Khadgar fucked off to read Medivh's orc doujins and Malfurion is fuck knows where. Malfurion alone can wipe out the Horde.

3 hours later the shitpost train keep going bros.

How hard is the Outlaw mage tower challenge? Just boosted a rogue and I want those sweet sweet rapiers.

Heres another

Sounds like they're just trying to make it realistic. When haven't racial minorities been abused and harassed by the dominant majority white powers of the Earth (Azeroth)? Tying it in to real world events isn't bad writing.

his meme images of pepe and brainlets are annoying, makes me feel like i'm on /b/ or /pol.

I don't really care about anything else he does

>In their attempt to create sympathy they attract the /pol/ crowd to the Alliance
It's a dream come true.

Guys who killed Argus don't have the backup of the Titans to titanforge their worthless asses, also they lost their artifacts. Jaina can trap them in water elementals and have said water elements water tentacle fuck all their holes simultaneously.

My fucking sides

The answer is because it's a lazily done scenario. Could have been done so much better and still achieved similar results with Stormwind burning. Like why doesn't Genn actually fucking chase us? He just does a *walks respectfully towards you* type shit. I get that it's supposed to be gentle to break in the returning players, but it could have been a bit more exciting.

Because killing the queen of a kingdom whose naval power rivals yours while you are trying to fight the horde is not a sick idea

Neither is capturing her but alliance dont think so much

>can't refund ANY game for ANY reason from Blizzard now after 72h have been up

holy fuck the Jews are unreal

How will Soyfang ever recover?

Night elf supremacy

>a person we share a platform with made this

Reminder!
/wowg/ F L E X F R I D A Y
in FIFTEEN ENTIRE MINUTES FROM THIS POST
US-HORDE
7: 00 EASTERN, 6:00 CENTRAL, ETC

add Mythologist#1897
or join the pug discord here discord.gg/QYrYQn

>Main question is why didn't Jaina just shatter combo them
>using game mechanics to criticize plot development

I am also curious why Jaina just doesn't go to Orgimmar and freeze everyone in place since apparently she can do that

And then shatter combo them and the kill off the entire horde

Reminder!
/wowg/ F L E X F R I D A Y
in ONE AND A HALF HOURS FROM THIS POST
US-HORDE
7: 00 EASTERN, 6:00 CENTRAL, ETC

add Mythologist#1897
or join the pug discord here discord.gg/QYrYQn

To be fair that guy is from mmo champion.

*uses pvp medalion*
you realize she's just some random mage at this point compared to what the players did?
Fuck, any paladin could just bubble and go to town on her ass, canonically.

>night elf warrior uses [Slutty Tease] on you
>you are stunned

nice im 880 ilvl need some gear

look into local law, it'll over turn them. in the uk you get 28 days for physical and digital goods

ANDUIN MY KING- PP-PLEASE NOOOOOOOOO SPARE ME I BEG OF YOU I WILL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT...

LOK'TAR NO'OGAR I WILL- Y-YES I WILL S-.... NAOOAOAUUUUGUGHHHHHGH STOOOOOP!! PLEASE YOU CAN KILL MY MEN INSTEA-AAAAAAAUUGGHGH

*glug glug glug*

N-NOT THERE... S-SIR MAJESTY... NOT T-HAHAURUUGUUGHGHGHHAGHGHAHGHAGHHGHGHGH

*GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG*

What are some races you absolutely want to play?

I'd gladly play as a uncursed Arakkoa and i like to use the trinket you get to transform into one once in a while. They have some good animations and could easily be a allied race

somehow that’s a lot worse

Why is it Retribution Paladins get fucked every expansion? I know it's first week of alpha but holy fuck nothing is new in the class but a hoj talent nerf

way to fucking mess up the time when you copy paste retard, 20 minutes

is right.

>Naval power matters when you can flash freeze the ocean or have your dragon boyfriend fuck all the ships with his dragon cock till they sink or command Dalaran to arcane nuke ships or have Anduin order the vindicaar to nuke the enemy ships or send out a squad of 6 lightforge warframes blasting Gundam Wing music from the warframe speaker system to utterly decimate the enemy navy without losing a single troop or vessel.

>Kill Zul and Princess
>All of Zandalar and the lesser tribes are now pissed at you and have one of the best navies in the world
>All the while fighting the Horde on another front

But now by letting them go, Zul's Zandalari and Rastakhan's Zandalari are fighting amongst each other and the other tribes are split down the middle in support

>select an artfact weapon to pursue (ebon chill)
>get a warcraft 3 campaign long quest line

It is worse but I mean he is just here to shitpost. He is deleting his pics from the last thread to repost them.

not even real autists are as autistic as you

>Malfurion is fuck knows where
probably died defending teldrassil
expect an in game cinematic like valsharah

>tfw almost enough!

>I will speak to your boy king
>What is it, Saurfang? What have you come to me for?
>ANDUIN MY KING I DO NOT LIE... THE HORDE INVADED AND TRIED TO BREAK ME OUT BUT I DIDN'T GO I REALLY DIDN'T I'M LOYAL TO YOU I SWEAR I LOVE YOU MY KING PLEASE JUST DON'T HURT ME!

>this kills the alliance

just caught my wife with an alliance man.. she's 3 months pregnant and now I'm wondering if it's going to come out half human lads what the fuck do i do..

there are no words

WHY DOESNT JAINA JUST GO TO ORGRIMMAR AND KILL EVERYONE

WHY DOESNT THRALL GO TO STORMWIND AND KILL EVERYONE

WHAT IS THIS SHIT WRITING I THOUGHT WE HAD SUPERHEROES

>be human
>save thalyssra's life and, help her set up a sanctuary for her people
>help break their addiction to the nightwell
>help overthrow the ruling power that exiled and condemned her and hundreds if not thousands of other nightborne to die
>she repays you by trying to kill you in the very next expack
Never trust an elf

Zandalar having a big navy is an asspull

Counter point, we have one of the deadliest archers silent archers in the world leading some of the best alchemists in the world which made a plague that can melt flesh as well as well as assassins that dont need to sleep, breathes, or eat, yet no one on the alliance side has ever been assassinated

And plague has never been dropped in orgrimmar

And Goblins never nuked stormwind

BECAUSE NONE OF THIS WOULD MAKE GOOD GAMEPLAY

>Your faggot paladin bubbles
>Jaina summons a dozen water elementals and ice blocks
>Your bubble faces
>Elemental 1 catches you
>You medallion
>Second elemental grabs you
>You can't do shit
>Water tentacles as thick as a 2L coca cola bottle tears your throat, asshole and dickhole apart
>Jaina pulls out a selfie cam and takes a selfie of her and your brutal rape death
>Mails copies to the Horde
>Even if you spirit rez the rest of the horde now knows you as the guy that got raped by Jaina
>You kill yourself out of shame

I get that Jaina is powerful but when did she become raid boss tier

OH FUCK YES

BLIZZARD STILL COMES UP IN THE CLUTCH

EY MON DE CHADMANE BE COMIN' RUN FO' YA' LIVES!

Alliance loses airships to bats so I wouldn't hold your breathe on any of that.

In an all out war Sylvannas would just drop plague on stormwind and the surrounding farmland, killing the majority and starving anyone who survived.

Should I go frost or unholy as dps offspec as a blood dk?

>6 horde vs the might of the alliance
>horde wins and escapes

play both and figure out which you like better

irrelevant if you aren't 110

To be fair the plague was used on people at wrathgate so it was used. Theramore was nuke raped so it was used.

Masks of gold...
>Zandalari
Ancient waters, undisturbed for generations...
>N'zoth
A severed elf's head...
>Most likely Malfurion during Tessadril
All the troll tribes, united under the Zandalari banner...
>Armani and Sandfury trolls are already confirmed to be grudgingly working with Horde/Zandalri
A large egg, shaking wildly, but not cracking...
>No clue
A rising sun over golden water...
>No clue
A resurrection of former friend...
>Most likely Vol'jin but some people think it might be Zul'jin because of the "former friend" rather than friend

found the lorelet, trolls have been canon seafarers since wc2

*WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*

LET ME OUT I WANT MY SWITCH ALLYCHAD!

"ok"

GLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG

You mean 6 horde heroes vs Jaina. They proceed to shit themselves and run away.

youtube.com/watch?v=zhPiBZLun5k

post god-tier leveling music

>Vindicaar
>Nuke
It took like a whole season for powering up episodes for it to cut a small hole in a wall

>A large egg, shaking wildly, but not cracking...

Azeroth?

>Turns tail and scampers away after a single torch lights up his path

ugh....

>6 horde heroes mean to escape stormwind
>they do just that
OH NO NO ALLIANCE

COULD IT BE YOU HAVE SUFFERED DEFEAT :^)

What's Holy Paladin like?

That was manabombed, i was more referring to the fuckoff huge cannon that has been aimed at stormwind since cata

fun, at least to me

[Bellular Gaming Posted]: Is Saurfang joining the Alliance? (NOT GLUGBAIT)

>Alliance loses airships to bats
Bats that Sylvanas pulled out of her ass. Even with the shit she sent to stormheim prior it is a logistic impossibility that so many bats, batriders and their equipment could have been transported on those ships. Also, to point out how utterly bias and retarded that event was in favor of the Horde, the airship had no gyrocoptors to intercept airborne enemies which is a standard for airships as well as having guards and snpers positioned at landing points on the airship to repel invaders from blowing the ship up from the inside. That event was a bigger shitshow than African politics.

Cute gnomer.

>FLEE FRIENDS WE CANNOT FACE HER
>t. Lead arcanist and race leader of the nightborne when faced with a single former Kirin tor mage

is it the guy who as whining about alliance getting humiliated all the time

>"IT WUZ WIRD HOW WE MET HUUH"
Very nostalgic song, not bad user

>general is filled with allykids
>general also filled with e-celeb sheep
a real thinker...

All im saying is Genn surprise attacked some boats and bats with the pride of the alliance, their cutting edge airship, and lost.

fucking hilarious bro

youtube.com/watch?v=xzir1B43I3E

BWAAHAHAHAHHA

ART IMITATES LIFE

JUST LIKE IN THE PLAYERBASE THE ALLIANCE IS THE SHIT FACTION, IN LORE THEY CANNOT PREVENT 6 HORDE FROM FLEEING STORMWIND

EXPECT MORE ENDLESS EMBARRASSMENT FOR BEING AN ALLIANCE FAG

>one ship vs an entire horde fleet

Even sylvanas calls him crazy for only having a single ship

And all I'm saying is that was bad writing just to stroke Horde ego that their shitty no name ships took down the most powerful airship the Alliance had in its inventory.

void elves really are the scum of the earth

Would this work?

>delete character
>make new character with same name
>restore deleted character
>free name change for deleted character

Would it?

Blizzard literally wrote in every advantage they could to have the horde survive that one
>greymane could apparently solo you but nah he just walks slowly towards you while the rest of his troops sprint in at full tilt
>jaina could apparently solo you but nah she just walks slowly towards you instead to give you an avenue of escape
>jaina could easily clear the fire out while it's just starting and pursue an avenue to chase you at the same time but she goes and takes the long way around for some reason
>genn wanders off somewhere halfway through the chase and is never seen again
>jaina, who up to this point has been singleminded in her personal vendetta against the horde, abandons it at the last minute to let you go
>... then goes right back to it afterward in the alliance scenario
>the harbor defenses and the entire navy are apparently ineffective against a single ship

Anime intro-tier desu

>tfw horde got the absolute best racials for all types of content

way to beat a dead dog

>have BFA opre ordered
>be level 110
>anduin won't let me pick a race to make an ally

Wait til you see the-
OH NO NO NO

New thread, same me!
BEST Shemale reporting iN!

Rogers is a batshit insane person I'm wondering if she just fucked her way to Admiral status. She made so many bad decisions she's just another example of why women should never be leaders with power, just figureheads.

>that was bad writing just to stroke Horde ego
Horde is constantly shit on while Alliance just wins every day. That's good writing?

yeah well, I could have just used my hearthstone so there