mega.nz/#F!HlgEnZwa!IwFTR_9v8GHPiHz4RUBOIw
lttlword.ru/rimworld-mody-na-vneshnij-vid-kolonistov
rimworldwiki.com/wiki/AI_Storytellers#Challenge_Scale
rockpapershotgun.com/2018/01/15/rimworld-version-1-0/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What did Tynan mean by this

updated RJW since I forgot to put it in the OP
s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=23195103089019682352

He's telling you to beat your dick once a day for prostate health.

If you put as much effort as you do to make new threads, instead into uploading Steam-only mods. This general would be great ;)

Hey, otters can be vicious.

Who are your waifus in game, anons?

No joke, if you ever see one in real life, don't mess with it.

whoever has the hourglass shape

Shoo shoo pirate jew

forgot pic

Could anyone be a weeb-bro and upload this hair mod for us? steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=817996020

I'll share my custom made z-levels mod, or will I?

you're in luck famalam, i already upped this one to mega for a previous thread.
mega.nz/#F!HlgEnZwa!IwFTR_9v8GHPiHz4RUBOIw

Someone uploaded that mod for me. Wait I will upload it for you since I lost the link...
Hey, thanks based user. The mod is great!

i'm just saying, not like I want a steam-only mod or anything, haha...

Thank you very much!
Here are some more hair/nude/weeb mods in case anyone needs some and couldn't find shit on the russian page lttlword.ru/rimworld-mody-na-vneshnij-vid-kolonistov some are not for b18 though so pay attention.

That website should be in the OP, every pirate bro uses it.

it is in the OP, or did you mean the full link?

kek shows I haven't read the OP in a while.
Hair mods are very easy to mod in yourself btw. Fool around with the files and you can do it yourself.

The magic mod is pretty cool, but it needs way more visuals. It took me a lot of squinting and close attention to understand that random flashes without apparent source were caused by this orc-paladin healing his cellmates.
There are control buttons on the skillsheet but you cannot use those, since the pawn is not yours.

Holy fuck these mech diseases are wrecking me.

It’s almost a year now, fuck off already.

How do I keep my hunters from equipping shields randomly?

set up an outfit for hunters that doesn't include shields.

Is there a way to establish a new colony on the same world without splitting up your existing colonists and finding somewhere else to settle?

Nigga mechanites is based

how in your mind would you get a second colony?

So far it’s slowed my settlement down, the cons outweigh the pros and none of my people utilise the the benefits (no melee).

A steady diet of herbal medicine and bed rest yet still no end in sight. I don’t want robot aids anymore, I got shit that needs doing.

Outfit, that's the ticket! I kept looking at loadout.

It seems fairly simple, another set of crash landed survivors just like the original start, they could pick anywhere else in the world as well as near the primary colony, the faction is the same (Player).

I’m just curious if that exists, if not it shouldn’t be hard to mod in right? The running of multiple colonies works like when a caravan sets up camp or gets ambushed. That or even allowing the previous colony become AI operated, but they are still your faction do resource exchange and trading cost nothing.

I see you've encountered the Better Minimap rendering bug too. Any idea how to fix it without relaunching the game?

Why da battery says 50% efficiency and how does one reaches 100%?

batteries charge at 50% efficiency: input 2 power to store 1. You can't change them without mods.

If they weren’t being consumed, they would be at 100%

The harvest is going well.

>it shouldn’t be hard to mod in right?
Wrong. At the very least you need to decompile chadcode, track down all the bells that get pulled during the initial embark and make sure that nothing you pull would entail functions that should not be pulled, lest you obliterate your world.

While I don't deny, that getting to prerape carefully again would be invaluable for roleplaying, it s just too much of a hassle considering how the rest of the stuff is already semi functional. Namely, you can already play separate colonies simultaneously. If you want new people with that, just spawn them in devmod. If you want to arrive in capsules, spawn those as well and use them to get to second colony place.

Wait so a melee guy with a shield can actually stand up to them? And your shotgun guys aren't doing friendly fire?

I think she's doing more than watching the sun

If you put ranged immediately behind melee then there's no friendly fire

>shotgun guys aren't doing friendly fire?
I'd guess that's the reason shieldbelts are there.
It doesn't affect my main map, and I can get by without the map on encounter maps, so I didn't look at the issue.

This is how I usually do it, esp inside base.

>steel maces instead of plasteel longsword
Why

Bugs have better sharp resist

Steel? ha, look closer.

Not entirely true.
Except for the Megascarab with 40% against sharp, the megaspider only have 15% and the Spelopede 10%, and all have 10% against blunt.

It might be better to mix both because the megaspiders can suck up quite a lot of damage and more often than not, die from bleeding out.

I like maces, they tend to cause more pain so they're great for clubbing a nigga down and capturing them without all the bleeding. Also great against centipedes.

>using melee ever

My second android couple to get married. It's to be expected since Prissy and Muffins literally fuck 2-3 times every night ever since they became lovers. Poor Cella: always the bridesmaid but never the bride.

>cheating with ranged weaponry

>playing at all

>parried
>literally having cheats enabled
Leave.

Two questions:

Will amputating a limb that has malaria save the patient?

How the hell do I amputate a limb at tribal stage in Hardcore SK?

comfy

that's default behavior, sperg

Scratch number two, I found the menu. I kneed to remove the right foot, but all I have are options for Harvest Tibia/ Fibula/ toes etc. What do?

uninstall that dumb modpack

But the base game is too babby easy and unrealistic.

then play dorf fort.

you're triggering me

I prefer this.

What mods do all you spergs use?

*your

You have no idea do you? Melee is mad hacks. Like hacked to goddamned pieces.

The ones in OP. Plus some extra ones , from time to time.

>nice old lady who cooks and crafts
>bloodlust
>seasoned war general and all his goons
>get queasy when a dead guy is within their field of view
I feel like pawns should be restricted to 2 traits on starting and gain a third based on their skills and activities after some time

>Hitler killed 6 gorillion jews because he ate without a table

>pawn has to have both melee traits to even stand a chance
>still folds to almost everything including friendly fire

What's good for hardcore lowtech mods/ modpacks?

I once had a colony that was unintentionally nothing but pretty women for the first 8 or so colonists
>male colonist finally shows up
>it’s a fat black guy with high charisma
>decide to RP that my woman-run colony is a bunch of man-haters but aren’t gonna murder a guy if he’s running for his life and needs shelter
>rename him “janitor”
>send him on all dangerous missions/tasks
>give him a 4x4 room
That was the last colony I played, it was pretty fun. We had a badass milf, a couple amazons, a bunch of qt pixy women, and an old granny who crafted shit for us and a bunch of people in between. Very few men were allowed.

Maybe Hitler should have walked 20 fucking feet to the kitchen then

None

99% of mods make the game easier, not harder

>fat black guy
so a harem doujinshi

Exactly, and that's why I've been playing Hardcore SK.

What kind of autism mod is this? I only understand like 45% of the body parts there.

>dev won't at least add some more mod support for things like armored robo limbs and some other stuff

Hardcore SK sounds very fedora-lite. Makes me feel like tipping my hat just by reading the name.
Redpill me about that meme mod. I remember when i got into this general some losers were talking about it. Didn't last long though, didn't seem to be very popular either, there were like 2 anons mentioning it at best.

>grow some rice on a fertile patch of soil i found in a cave
>10000 rice within a year

jesus

Stop playing on peaceful

but vanilla is casual as fuck, leaving in the pointless micromanagement and babysitting doesn't make yuu hardcore

?

What does peaceful has to do with crops?

Pardon me for repeating multiple times the same word in the next sentence but... This is a casual game for casual players too casual for Dwarf Fortress. Trying to be hardcore in a casual game is hilarious. How do you defend yourself after this claim? Do you deny it?

Lower difficulty has higher crop yield multiplier

there's no way difficulty arbitrarily affects crop yield

>thinking the dev is on your side

>17 alpha updates
>realizes the game isn't printing money anymore
>"Sheeeet, game isn't even beta yet, gotta abandon ship"
>adds tornado and two furnitures that could have been made on dev command instead of proper coding
>"We beta now!"
>0 beta updates...
>"We 1.0 now! Game is released, we are done, good bye!"
Never think for a moment he is on your side, he has back stabbed everyone that supported him.

rimworldwiki.com/wiki/AI_Storytellers#Challenge_Scale
Consider killing yourself

Look at the description. The reason I play it is it stretches out the tech tree to extend the early game, and combines a lot of the more survival oriented mods into one package.

>made fun game that spawned a Veeky Forums thread full of whiney bitches
>stabbed everyone in the back

OK.

but the door is right there

Rimworld pathfinding

Why is he dropping the game then?
He promised a full Dwarf Fortress experience.

He's Jewish

Do you use the bathroom mod? It adds realism you know, you gotta build a sewerage an showers an shit

Wait wait wait what the fuck happened? It went from Beta 18 to 1.0?

rockpapershotgun.com/2018/01/15/rimworld-version-1-0/

It will this year. Only one update comin.

Wow, what a great BETA

d-d-d-don't worry guys, i'm sure 1.0 will have lots of new content

Is it fucked up I use the mods to setup incestuous fantasies

if you check the devblog release 18 was called Alpha 18 too at first
he just fucking quit