/fhg/ - For Honor General

Hype train admission edition

>wanted off from the wild ride
>Season 5 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318091-16/season-five-announced-dedicated-servers-and-hero-updates-coming

>>For Honor v1.19 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318557-16/patch-notes-v119

>New players:
>If you plan on using a controller, it is highly recommended you go into your settings and shrink the dead zone
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear Stat Help
i.imgur.com/7HPdL9B.jpg

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Max Punish Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wK-38XMvSakPMEk2rx8KjAzQFF5MJt_c7XMxNidYVfc/htmlview

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=864166443

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sfLQPQx6svY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

RALLY TO THE VOLCANO

FASTER!

Painfully pushed Noobushi to rep 8 , wich one should I do next ? I hesitate between Warden or Kensei

Reminder that knights are for cucking and dominating! :3

Warden if you want to wait for the reworks on Kensei. No point in 'getting used to' kensei now that his moveset is being morphed into something almost completely different. His new dodge attacks use the heavy button and it's treated as a dodge heavy.

kensei

DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT

>2018
>actually taking vikings seriously anymore
LMAO PLEASE TELL ME PEOPLE DON'T ACTUALLY DO THAT

>push troops help take territories and defend the gains
>wake up next morning
>vikings pushed our shit near stronghold again
As much as I hear the rigged memes, this shit is too dumb to be true. Especially when we lead and the campaign ends with Viking with a huge leap. Sometimes I wonder what the fuck are these Deus Vult fags are secretly vikings.

Getting verbally abused by Apollyon!

Warden! DEUS VULT!

then kensei or conq as soon as the rework hits

I-In my dreams.

My literally only goal is to have the volcano under OUR control. I know we can't win or anything, vikings do that. But we WILL keep that fucking Volcano.

I'm fucking done with these pieces of shit.
Shaman, Here I come.

>Vukangz win
>All the turncoats bloat our faction and dillute our assets to fucking nothing
Nothing surprising here.

I mean everything you did could also be done by any player on the Viking faction. Maybe you're just the only non-brainlet knight they have.

xth for cute warden!

honestly when the game first came out i picked vikings even though i mained knights because i figured that's the faction the neckbeards would flock to

>this is a 10/10 in Ashfeld

>come back year later
>can't find games
>same people over and over
>games don't load
>disconnecting

imagine what apollyon looks like

No wonder jap women are kidnapped

I honestly think conq is going to be worse after his rework

and I don't even know how thats possible

>high activity
>can't find game
will this be fixed with next patch or what?
Also "2k players online with 2.6k peaks" lol

meh

Her sword is the second thing she failed to make hard

why her face is covered with shit

youtube.com/watch?v=sfLQPQx6svY&feature=youtu.be

this derails the thread

sucks to be good in dead fucking game

>trying this hard

US

Is this on pc?

It also saddens me that orochi has the coolest deflect but can never come close to doing this.

yep it's on PC

About time

US

Soon

>leave lobby after win
>"lmao scared you're gonna lose"
>leave lobby after loss
>"yeah u better run"

I had to re-read his patch notes. What made him look nerfed? I see that the new attacks are 700-800ms and they can be activated with a prerequiste move (all-block or heavy) but they should be able to hit. Shield uppercut is used after soft feint from heavy and flail uppercut is used when you all-block that also has superior guard too.

I'm lazy someone else make an image where there's a health bar at a single bar then a gladiator's eyes glow like this and there's a super jpg zoomed in on the zone input

so lazy I forgot the example

>Shaman feints her pounce 4 times in a row in less than 3 seconds right in front of me
What the fuck even

I hate that shit so much on Xb1.
If I have a rep 1 teammate and don’t wanna waste time, “lmao you’re a pussy Take the L NIGGGGA”

Win a match and it’s “nice spam bro. You’re lucky I didn’t pull out my Zerk spam”

>knight captains and apollyon have plate cuirass
>wardens have some bits of metal plates that protect small spots all over chest with gambeson+chainmail underneath
Looks sorta cool but practically fucked all over. Them being literally retarded when it comes to armor is one thing but I guess they wanted to lightweight up their core so they can wield their longsword more freely? No, it just looks retarded. Even cents have better looking protection and they're using armor made a millennium ago.

>I know we cant win or anything
>what is season 3

Cents aren't using millennia old armor, their empire is actually still around and shit.
The rest of your points are good though.

Nice reddit plan user

so according to the patch notes, GB won't be possible off of either light or heavy parry, and there's gonna be a 600ms time to hit enemies after a heavy parry

but since cent's uncharged heavy is 600ms, does this mean cent's gonna be a top parrylord in season 5?

Nah, it's going to be Lawbringer.

that's a given, which is why i said 'a' top parrylord

cent can always get a heavy off his knee counter anyways so it doesnt matter much

>can’t use his light parry punish since his charged heavy is 1000ms not 900ms for light parry
>his heavies are 600ms that do 25 damage
>can’t do combo since GB isn’t allowed from parries
No you dummy. Lawbringers the top parry hero since he can get a impale off a heavy parry and 45 damage off a light parry still (confirmed by devs). Stop being a newbie

reposting from twitter

Can no longer get a heavy attack off any of his bashes.

While his charged attacks are unblockable now, he does a lot less damage with them. He used to get 70 damage off a level 2 charge because it was 45 damage + a guaranteed shield bash mix up for a free heavy.
But the unblockable should help him get consistent damage in team fights so I'm willing to call it a sidegrade.

His zone can be parried after the first swing now, which hurts his ability to hold a point down with revenge.
Might of been a necessary nerf.

Removed his neutral superior block. Necessary change for game's health.

Heavy into shield uppercut doesn't seem very useful. If you see an unblockable heavy coming at you just dodge backwards and neither the unblockable nor the uppercut will land according to what the testers said. The numbers for it also seem so slow that it will get beaten by the option selects/heavies off a good portion of the cast, so it's going to be better to feint with FBS anyway.

Gutted his sprinting shield crush, now it confirms absolutely nothing apparently.
Not sure why they did that considering how bad it was in the first place, guaranteed a gb on the Conq when the victim only took about 25 damage.

Overall, from what I interpreted from the patch notes, a lot of his defense and the things that made him hard to punish took a big hit to give him the offense of a slower Aramusha with a bash mix up.
It might be effective when he gets punchthrough unlocked in dominion, but I feel like the average player will be able to parry most of what he does without too much trouble.

>that special season event
YOU CAN'T KILL THE MESSIAH

I'm willing to give it a try first. Being able to mix up freely between lights, heavies, bashes, and the spicy full block or shield uppercut cancels looks like it'll make him a lot less predictable, especially with how the lights have been sped up.

Lawbringer is getting slight timing adjustments to keep all of his parry punishes the same, meaning he's the only character that has bonkers parry damage anymore. If he parries a heavy, he can impale you into a wall and land a top heavy, maybe more if you fail to react after that. Peacekeeper wins out if it's a light parry, but only just barely. Her top heavy into bleed does like 3 more damage than a Blind Justice riposte.

Hopefully this slightly mitigates the Shovebringer bullshit by giving better incentive to go for parries instead of just blocking,
but who the fuck am I kidding? The legions of shitters will continue to sully my image regardless. Savages.

>meaning he's the only character that has bonkers parry damage anymore

Shinobi 50 damage off any deflect

>ah yes the move that can be countered by feinting to GB and since nobody deflects lights consistently

So the only thing to look forward to is servers, and only on PC. Since I’m not seeing the arena. Guess I gotta till next month for worthwile shit
>I just wanted to blast some music and play some moves on a bot that practices and is set up to my liking.

>console

Yeah, but that's a deflect, I was talking about boring ol' parries.

When’s the last time you’ve seen a Shinobi in duel user. Be honest

user how did you spank him. Be descriptive lol

we went 3/2
I thought it was a good game

Ahh. The rage just consumes him. Classic duel story

He just wanted you to take him down again, user.

>Reddit complaining that Zerk is "way worse now"

Just what the fuck.

US
Why are duels so cancerous?

Conq main here since closed beta, like that means something.
I overall like the rework and I kinda disagree with some of this, but I mainly play dominion and meme around with buddies. All this shit here is my opinion and totally unnecessary to the thread:
>I like the charged flail being unblockable now and being able to come out faster, always wanted an unblockable flail attack on Conq.
>I whole-heartedly agree with not getting guaranteed heavies off a shield bash to be a pretty hefty detriment, but I can probably cope with it and also just use bash+light instead, because at least there's still guaranteed damage from that, I think.
>I've never relied on Conq's zone so kinda irrelevant to me, but I can agree with that being a nerf.
>I'm okay with the loss of superior block normally, but stoked as shit for the superior block on full block stance because I never used it as often as I should and now get a reason to with superior block, likewise Flail Uppercut looks fun as fuck with a guaranteed counter. Plus Conq still has superior block on heavy startup's and dodging.
>Shield Uppercut definitely seems like a mixed bag, though I think overall it might actually turn out well, at least in dominion where players are idiots without common sense or the ability to adapt. And from my experience I don't often see enemies dodge away from attacks, though I can see that being an issue nonetheless.
>I'm fine with the sprint shield crush not guaranteeing anything for Conq because I really only use it in team fights to give allies free hits or just be a nuisance.
That's my spiel on it, anyway.
Seriously though, Flail Uppercut looks tight as fuck.

about 10k people playing doesnt sound too bad desu

oh so LB will still be able to confirm blind justice finisher on light parries? thats good

Yes as stated by devs just so the doubt it buried away to never come in your mind user. They said those punishes were tweaked with the parry changes just so that they can be usable

Yes, Lawbringer is staying the same in the parry department. In a way, it feels like he was the reference for other heroes on these parry changes, as he was built to be the counter-attacker, and has a bunch of options after any parry. Now that's actually the case, he'll have proper incentive to go for big dick parries and rail people.

What the time period of all the clips?

>assassin swings their guard in random directions and left clicks

d-damn, I sure got outskilled

english please ?

mommy

Seems like Cent is living up to his short range moniker in his description on the website. Now if the devs could just get to the turtle cracker/opener part

>raider grabbing you by the pussy before breaking your back
is it worth it ?

The speed of the charged heavy is actually slower. Unless you were referring to the charge time itself.
A level 2 charged heavy currently comes out at 600 ms, while the unblockable will be 700/800 ms depending on whether it's a side or heavy.

I just wish we could still get a heavy on the bash mixup at least.
I can concede that the forward dodge bash getting a heavy was a bit much, but the mixup bash comes out so slow that you're usually pretty lucky to actually land it. They're even increasing the miss recovery so now it's even riskier to use.
At least it can still wallsplat I guess.

Flail uppercut is the main change that I actually like.
A lot of people are thinking it can only be used after you block something with full block, but I'm not so sure, the wording makes it sound like it might be usable from anytime your in FBS.
>This move is intended to be guaranteed after successfully predicting an attack from Full Block Stance.
So it's a 500 ms 30 damage unblockable heavy, main issue is that it only comes from one side from what I can see and the Conq has to be in FBS which is a huge tell for when it's coming.
So it's not amazing, but it will at least have some uses compared to what shield uppercut seems like it's going to be.
I'm not sure why they had to remove the shield bash from FBS though, I don't see much wrong with Conq having another option that he can take from FBS. Doesn't even seem like it would be a great one.

Another thing that wasn't mentioned in the patchnotes is that Conq is apparently losing his faster parry recovery times. So they took a lot of the weird advantages Conq has and normalized him.

I don't want to spin the rework as a complete nerf for Conq, I really do want it to be a positive change for him. It's just the notes don't look too good for him so far.
I'm hoping that it's something that just looks bad on paper but will turn out to be pretty decent in the end.

I just woke up at 5am,give me a break. How long it took to get all clips in this video?

I's day a month

oc hot off the press, take this reaction image my frens

>charge cents chained heavy for the hell of it
>it follows valks all-block backdash

using reverse hangman as fem conq gets me erect

kek
Using the full charge from neutral has actually landed me a lot of hits. It's used so rarely people fuck up the parry timing a lot.

Give Warden armor on his starter heavies law too
Give him a chain finisher like Gladiator's Impale.
The chain finisher is simply done by doing a heavy. They'll have UB properties and will be mordhau. The side one will simply be him swinging his weapon like a baseball bat, and top one will be his execution animation.
Doing a back heavy anytime during the chain will let Warden do a impaling heavy like Apollyon. If this wallsplats it'll stun the target, but guarantees nothing.
As for SB I don't think they'll be removing it but I'd like to see it more useful. Make everything 100ms faster on it. Bash is launched at 500ms mark, but at same time, Warden can only cancel/feint it within first 300ms instead of 400ms

Damn man, here's a (you) for that you

No it doesn't.
Don't spread this lie.

This game is riddled with reaction and (you)s. We need more anons like you unlocking this games potential

I'm not lying I just play Dominion
I guess that basically is lying though, sorry.

if they press gb during the back dash before the impact frames then yes it will hit much like any dash attack preemptively going into attack before they dodge the initial attack

fucked up meant for this

Post tasteful Centurions